I Think I Love Him

Zachary David (Damian) Johnson

"His names Zachary David Johnson..."
He has a nice smile, white teeth, soft looking lips. He has some terribly nice green eyes, his hair is dark, dark, dark brown. Like dark chocolate, I hate it alone, but with some whipped cream and a cherry or cranberry drizzle on top, it is amazingly delicious. His hairs messy and at the same time nice, medium length and very...very...lust worthy. He's skinny, and not like a nice skinny, but a almost concerning skinny, but he's still fine. I don't like my guys with a lot of meat on them, and at the same time, I don't know what I like. Men, women, Maybe I like women who where once men before? Or men that became women? But wouldn't that mean I like men? If they where a man before and then became a woman, they'd still technically be a man by birth, and if it was a women becoming a man, then I'd be attracted to him because he was now a man...ANYWAYS!! Back to Zachary. His father wanted to name him Damian, so his name would have been Damian David Johnson, and that's nice to...But I do love the name Zachary...It fits him to a T with all the dotted I's along the way. He has a brother named Randle, Dante and Elias, All boys, and he has a little sister named Annie. She's so cute and adorable. Randle is a little smart ass and Elias is a mommas boys. Annie's four and a half, Randle is fifteen like Zachary, and Elias is eleven. Dante is Zachary's older brother, he has a job and a car. He's 26, but he still sticks around, I don't know much about his dad tho, me and Zachary don't talk much about his family, at least he doesn't like to,. Zachary likes the same kind of music I do. From German bands like Rammstien to Love Heart Break bands like Never Shout Never then to Motionless In White and even Korean Bands like B.A.P and B Block ,also Owl City, My Chemical Romance, Adam Lambert, You name it. We could both go on and on with our music. We both love video games, especially ones on the Nintendo64, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Color, Gamecube, SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, Sega 32X, Xbox...You get it don't yea? I have almost all those game systems, just missing the Sega 32X and Atari 2600. The more I get to know Zachary, the more I start to like him. He's actually sweet, and really nice. He's still shy and quiet but just as fun and cute as can be. Sometimes I go home and just sit in my room thinking about him. And I still haven't asked him why he was outside my house the day we moved in.
"He's really nice and cool...you guys will like him, I promise!"
"Anthony, we don't know this kid, and you've only been here for little over a month. What if he turns out to be a bad kid?"
"He is not dad!!!"
"Jerry that little twerp it late to his classes, he sits in the back row and just writes or doodles in his notebooks. Ive had to catch him almost every day in my class because he'll sit there and listen to music. And that's in my class alone!! And he and Anthony will talk all damn day!!! He's no good."
"That's a fucking lie!!!!"
"Anthony! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!"
I hate when my mom thinks she knows best. She's only caught him like twice and she still hasn't given back his iPod, So I stole it out of her purse for him, I'm gonna give it back to him on his birthday along with a Smashing Pumpkins album and maybe something else. I haven't figured it out yet. Anyways, Zachary doesn't sit well with my mom, and the only reason is because he's my friend.
"I'm sorry but he's not! Please dad!! I just want him to be able to come over and hang out with me at the house. We can work on our home work and any projects we have. Dad please just trust me, You'll like Zack..."
My dad sighs and scratches his head. I'm about to get on my hand and knees for him.
"Well...Anthony..."
"Please dad...give him the chance?"
"....Ok fine, He can come over, but if he's not respectful then he's out of here and not coming back, got it?"
"Got it"
I walk to my room and shut the door, picking up my phone I call Zachary's number.
"Hey Damian,"
"Haha! Hey Anthony"
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"My dad said yes, you can come over tomorrow after school!"
"Really???"
"Yep, took a lil work, but Its all good"
I could hear the happiness in his voice and that made me smile.
"Awesome...I can't remember the last time someone wanted me over at there place..."
"Hey...Zack..."
"Yea...?"
"I wanted to ask you something..."
Yea go right ahead."
"Zachary...do you like me?"
There was a long silence and I felt my chest clench up, I don't know why I asked, but I did. Zachary was a great guy...A amazing friend...He's attractive and where so close already. But like I've always said, I don't know if I like men or women...But I do know I like Zachary a little bit...
"Well....yea of course I like you...That's why where friends right? Haha!"
I laugh it off.
"Hahaha! Yea....haha.."
"Why'd you ask?"
"Oh I don't know...I just wanted to ask."
I grip the phone and try to breathe softly. Thinking about Zachary, talking to this amazing kid, makes me happy.
"Nice....Hey I'll see you tomorrow Anthony"
"Yea you to, bye"
"Bye.."
I hang up and hold onto my pillow. I bring up a picture of him on my phone.
"Why do I always feel like this when I talk to him?"
Zachary David Johnson...makes my heart beat....but why?