Trying My Luck.

Seven.

Tom and I went riding again and I wanted to show him my favorite place in the whole world. When we arrived to the woods I led the way in. Fancy was was very tiresome about going in, but went without much trouble. We came to the opening in the woods, it was perfect the sunlight shone down on the weeds and the wind blew lightly. I got off and tied Fancy to a tree and Tom got off Luna and I done the same with her.
"This is beautiful, Tanlor." he grinned.
"Thanks." I blushed, laying down in the weeds, soaking in the sun.
He sat beside me and watched me. I looked to him.
"What?" I asked.
"I hate to have to leave you." He frowned.
"Then don't." I suggested.
"I have another movie to shoot."
I sighed, "I'll come over there when I can."
"No, I'll come here." He insisted.
It would be tough but we could do it, or so I believed we could. We sat out there and talked for a couple hours, I looked at my watch and realized he would have to be leaving soon. I undone the ties around the horses and we headed back. We were greeted by my brother.
"Ready to go?" he asked Tom.
He nodded and went to go get his things from the house. I felt the lump growing in my throat, I didn't want him to leave, we just began, but we have lives and can't put them on hold. I crawled in the back to sit with Tom and snuggled up against him. When we arrived we walked hand in hand until he had to leave.
"I promise to be back soon." He smiled, kissing me.
The tears streamed down my face and hugged him tightly. "Please make it really soon." I laughed.
He walked down the hall, looking back to wave one last time. I wiped the tears from my eyes and we went back to my house. I had convinced Chris to let me stay here, but I promised to visit soon.
::Two Weeks Later::
Tom had been so busy with his new movie and the reverse time, we had Sykped four times since he left, maybe six phone calls, and a dozen texts. I sat on the couch and heard a knock at my door. I peeked out the window blinds and seen Kinder. I let him in.
"So heard from Tom today?" he asked.
I shook my head and frowned as I clicked through the channels to find something. "No, I haven't heard from him in two days."
"I am sorry." he sighed, "Do you want to go catch a movie?"
"What movie?" I asked, stopping on E! News.
"Whatever, we can do old or new ones." he smiled.
I saw a video of Tom, I turned the volume up.
"Hey, Loki!" the reporter yelled, running to him.
Tom smiled "Well hello."
"How are things going?"
"Amazing actually."
"How was America?"
"Oh same stuff." he chuckled.
"What about the girl you met, Tanlor?"
Shock or worry struck his face, "Oh, well, no comment."
Kinder reached out and touched my leg. "Tan. I am-"
"What an ass!" I yelled.
Kinder sat back on the couch as I jumped up. I was ranting like a crazy woman. I tried calling, straight to voice mail, I texted him: Thanks for forgetting me.
I turned my phone off and made a rash decision. I was going to Europe, call me crazy but I was sick of this, if he doesn't want this to work at least have the nerve to tell me. I called Chris and told him I was going. I went and packed all the clothes to replaced most of mine, cuter and brighter. I stepped into a yellow short dress and a white bolero. I slipped into a white and yellow pair of Sperry's and drug my things down the steps. Kinder told me bye and he would take care of the farm for me. I thanked him and hugged him goodbye.
:Europe:
I got off the plane and went out into the terminal. I turned my phone on and got a text from Chris.
I see you. I spun around and seen my brother smiling. I rushed over to him, he explained that if I wanted near Tom, I'd need someone equal to him. I thanked him and we rushed out to the cab. We arrived at a hotel and went to check in. Afterward we went back out, to make a little scene in London. We walked to the pub, drawing eyes to us. As we walked in the cameras flashed like strobe lights and nearly blinding me.
"What are you doing in London Chris?" they yelled.
"Is this Tanlor? Tom's girl." they continued.
I smirked and followed him up to the VIP. My phone vibrated in the cup of my dress.
Tom: What are you doing in London?
Me: No comment.
I was pissed and there was no denying that. I downed a few shots and my phone rang and vibrated. Where are you? Why are you here's filled my screen. I went out to call him and give him a piece of my mind. I forgot the cameras were watching. I stumbled through the crowd or tried to, they pushed and shoved me. I heard my name being called and then Tom was there with me. He took me back in the club and to a secluded place where he could fuss at me.He grabbed my spinning head and held it tightly. He kissed me, intensely, and passion filled me. I pushed him back.
"Why didn't you call, text or even have the nerve to mention me in a brief interview?" I shouted.
"I am sorry." He frowned.
That's when I knew it. "Is it Andrea?"
He frowned and looked down. I scoffed and handed the ring he had given to me back to him. I started to walk away and he grabbed my arm.
"I meant everything I said Tanlor." he stammered, "And kissing you was the grandest thing."
"Yeah, obviously not as good as Andrea." I choked.
I stormed out and wanted to break down. I looked across the club and seen Chris having a good time. I texted him and told him I was going to the room. I walked out, passing the leeches, letting them know that nothing was between me and Tom. I got to the room and collapsed.
:Next Morning:
The press wasted no time posting our new relationship. How did I not see this coming? He is famous, any girl he wanted but I was foolish, I got comfy too fast. Chris was passed out in the other bed snoring. I slipped on a hoodie, some ombre jeans, and some grey Sperry's. I went down to the lobby and checked out myself. I roamed around with a couple leeches following me. I didn't want all this publicity but I knew it tortured Tom. I turned to speak with them. They asked how I was taking the split. I told them just fine, I have been worse and he knows that. I left them with that and headed to go on some tours for the day.
::That Night::
Apparently Chris didn't get the memo that me and Tom were fighting because when I arrived back, Tom was with my brother about to go out for the night.
"Hey sis!" Chris smiled, "Look who showed up."
Tom smiled at me. "Tanlor."
I glared at him "Have a fun night Chris."
"Wait, you flew across the ocean to not spend time with him."
"Did you not read or watch the news? He is back with Andrea. So I flew across the ocean for nothing. I could be watching movies with Kinder right now. Not putting up with his shit." I spat.
Chris looked at Tom and frowned. I grabbed the seam of my hoodie to fight the tears.
"I just want to go back home." I choked.
::Home:: Almost A Month Later::
I had sold my farm and moved to New York, I had finally had my condo unpacked and put together. After I left London, I went back to my seclusion. Tom wouldn't know where I was and Chris wouldn't dare tell. I got on Twitter but I saw something interesting, Tom had tweeted this : Forgive me I am trying to find, I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl. Attached was a photo of me and him, on my farm. Next I had a tweet from him, Kinder said you move? I told him Yes, I wanted something new. I looked out the window, thinking of our kiss, I broke down and started crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! It'll be a couple days before Part Eight! XOXO Leave comments!