Trying My Luck.

Eight

It was hard to not think of Tom, other than Kinder, he is the first I have felt comfy with even after all this. I talked to my brother everyday he liked to keep tabs on me, just because he knew how I felt. I got dressed to go out with Lindsey, but since all the press of me the leeches have been full force here in NY. They all wanted interviews with me, to talk about mine and Tom's split, though it was only like a three week fling. I met Lindsey downstairs and we walked down to a Subway. After we ordered our food we took a seat outside.
"How have you been?" she glowed.
"Meh." I shrugged, sipping my coke.
"He constantly texts Chris, to see how you are."
"I don't care."
"You do too." she snapped.
I fought back the urge to pull at the thread on my seam. The leeches snapped photos, tears stung my eyes.
"Lindsey can we go."
"I don't care." she mocked.
I looked up and saw my reflection, "Am I that bad?" I chuckled through the tears.
"Don't lie to yourself."
"I don't know what to do."
"Text him."
I shook my head. "I'll talk to you later Lindsey."
My phone vibrated in my pocket. Twitter. Lindsey tweeted me and then Tom.
<@TanlorLove Still Misses YOU @ TomHiddleston>
<@LindseyHurt I know... I miss @TanlorLove too, more than ever.>
I shoved it back in my pocket and ignored it. I walked up to my condo and saw flowers sitting outside my door. Of course who else would they be from? I flicked the card and walked in slamming the door behind me. I dumped the flowers in the garbage, took a pic and tweeted <Hope they weren't expensive @TomHiddleston.> He tweeted back I suppose not. He proceeded to call me and text me, I ignored them. There was a loud banging at my door, Lindsey.
"Yes?" I asked peeking out the door.
"You tossed his flowers?" she barked. "He is obviously trying to apologize Tanlor. Open your eyes."
"He betrayed my trust!" I shouted.
It was then, he stepped in behind Lindsey in tight blue jeans, a white tee under his black jacket, and his hair a mess. Lindsey closed the door behind her. All I could do was stand there stare.
"Tanlor." He whispered, reaching out to touch my face.
I stepped back from him. "Why are you here?"
"I wanted to tell you in person,how sorry I was. I left Andrea, a couple days after you left. I wanted to sort out my feelings. Now I know where they are."
My body wanted to feel his touch but my mind screamed at me. I ran at him and wrapped my arms around him tightly, he pulled me close and I felt his breath rolling down my neck. His scent filled my nose as I choked back air.
"I am so sorry Tanlor. I didn't realize how much you meant to me before you walked away." he paused. "In the month I spent with you, was the happiest I have ever felt."
I nuzzled closer to him and squeezed tighter. He picked me up and took me to my room. He laid me on the bed and leaned off of me. He leaned back down and kissed my neck, trailing up and down. I giggled as he did.
"Tom, I can't just forgive you." I stammered. "We have to talk."
"Then let's talk." He grinned helping me off the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats all for now! I have to go get ready for work!