A Girl In The Shadows

Gushing Blood

As i reach the stair well i go the long way.

I reach the kitchen and see melinda's red crying eyes.

Then i realize melindas hair in her hand. I start to back up.

Then i bump into a squishy wall. When i turn around i see what use to be my savior,
my dad. But i could see from his cold eyes staring at me i know that i no longer have a

gardian angle to help me.

He starts to move me close to the devil. I keep my eyes locked on the ground until i see her dry, crusty feet.

He pulls my head back so hard i hear a crack. Then my site is blurred with the droplets of soon to be tears rush down my face.

And i close my eyes as feel the warms streams of tears rush down my face. She lets go of my sisters hair and takes a blow at the back of my head.............

I fall on the floor and she throws melinda on top of me. And i realize my nose is bleeding. And my dad tells us the chores we have to do.

While we're working my da tries to calm her down. But all that comes is an argumaent and can't stand to listen.

Then i reamember my nose is still gushing down my face mixing with my tears and it drops onto the floor. Ten i think of rhe day i will be free! tha day i run away and start life over!

Thn the devil grabbed my pony tail and lifted me up and screamed go upstairs! Iran for my life leave drops of blood on the white carpet.

Iclean my face up and cower in my bed awaiting the dreadful day tomorrow! Ad the hard life a head!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry ill do alot better next time for people who like hard romance keep reading for a few chapters