A Girl In The Shadows

Today I Try To Make A Difference

Its a Thurseday and i just woke up with major allergy problems. I got dressed everything i normally do.

But when i got to school Nikki was really tense for a while and every girl i talked to asked me if me or Julia had over weight slips!

Its kind of true, but it said i was at risk. And all of my friends got that but i'm not so sure if Kate did or Maisie did.

Well anyway i was getting ready to go to prime time. YUK!!!! Well nikki came up to me and asked me if i wanted to fight the cause!!

I said yes, and we went to the guidance counciler first. I thought i was one of those people who need to go to the guidance office cause i did something wrong.

The stuffed we talked about there made me want to cry. I'm a weak person when i talk about my weight. And talking about that was so hard.

I realize i wasn't saying anything and myu face felt like it was burning and i knew my face was red.

When i looked up i saw Julia looking at me and i could tell she was uncomfortable as i was but not the piont i was at.

In the end of all that we had an appointment with Mr. Edwards our princable!!

I was figetting all day. The guidance couciler said that the apoint ment would be either today or tomorrow definatley!!!!!!!!

All i could think was oh my god i'm going to talk to the princable about my weight! HELP ME!! I couldn't breath through passing time anouncements!!

During lunch Haylee really wanted to help us but to bad for all of us she had to do MAP testing YUK!!

So we went the through the day and we weere in our last class and i thought i was in the clear today.

Then the phone rang in Mr Johnosn's room and the when he hung up i was cool because i didn't think it would be for us.

Then Mr. Johnson said my name then Julia's, then Nikki's, and the Maisies. and told us to go down to the main office for our meeting.

My face flushed and i started freaking out!!!!!!!! And i could feel all of our classmates eyes on us while we went out the door!!

We walked down the hall all nervous. Accept for Nikki she was real calm!!!! We waited in the main office then the rest of the people came Alondra and Kate!

They came thank god! Then Mr. Edwards came in and told us to follow him everybody in my group knew i was in emotional termoil so hey started huging me and stuff.

He led us to the meeting room at the back of the office it felt like the altimate detention!! When we got to the room we were supposed to be in................ The meeting room

Well it looked like in movies that rectangle table with board members arond it. but no board members.

Well i looked around and saw a lady already sitting down. We all took our seats. Of course i was the unlucky one who had to sit the closest to Mr. Edwards.

But when i went to take my seat i was so nervous when i went to take my seat in stead the chair rammed into the wall!

hen the meeting began and me and julia were rocking in our chairs we were so nervous! We found out about the lady.

She was the district nurse. And by the end of the meeting nothing changed but we still fought for it expecially Nikki!
♠ ♠ ♠
hey you readers this actually happened!