A Girl In The Shadows

What Guardian Angel?

when Crystal came home it was almost an ordinary day but i have to skip the entense parts in what really happened! But all of a sudden the world seems to hate her! her friends are starting to hate her, her parents now hate her.

and all she wants to do is stay in her room locked up. never to see the world. in the dark shadows she'll hide! until something good happends.

Crystal hates her new home in curses her! and ever scince the best thing in the world happend to her went away, she never looked at her life the same way again!!

that's why you shouldn't make something your everything, cause when it goes away you have nothing.

crystal has givin up on everything. Love expecially cause it has hurt her the most. but she wants to make a difference in the world.

that's all she looks froward to do is make a difference. crystal now spends everyday after school in her room with the blinds shut and doors locked.

then tears stream down her face as she starts to wepp tears of pain and regret. she wishes she was never born!

all she thinks is, there is someone out there who is trying to make my life so bad thati want to kill herself!! then there is the dying off gaurdian angel!

that angel is never there is has been defeated and all hope is lost! once again pain is the last thing she fels as she cries herself to sleep!
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this is the best chapter yet but im not going to edit this because no affence to people but police are pigs who waste gas