A Girl In The Shadows

Me and Jared

Today was the the day and i knew what i was going to do! i was nervous as hell! I couldnt breath when it was time for detention!

Jared was already there! I took the seat beside him! he stares at me!! Then the teacher walks in and and says no talkin, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! and lft us alone together for two hours!

I looked at him feeling so nervous i could puke! He gets up and leans on the front of my desk!!

He started to talk to me, but i didn't know what he was saying. all i could do is feel his sweet breath on my face!

I get up out of my chair and he catches me! I look at his beautiful face and i fell into a transe and i knew i have found my edward!

He asks me if i was ok. I jump out of his arms and turn around! My face was probably glowing red!

I was so embarressed! I fell to my knees, and sat there for a while and then he huges me from behind!

jump then turn to him and rest my head on his chest and started to cry! amd i wrap my arms around him!

His warmth made me fell so much better. He helped me up and released one of his arms. The one he didn' release was on my waste!! I look up into Jareds eyes!

And two of his fingers went under my chin forceing me to look at him. I smile like an idiot! Of Course!

Then he pressed his lips to mine and i was going dizzy! I wraped my arms around his neck! The kiss lasted forever cause the next thing i knew we were in the janitotrs closet!

He had a crooked smile on his face onhe that i loved and he kissed me again! I unbnbuttoned his mostly black but white stripped shirt!

He threw it on the floor. And i stripped off my shirt. the next thing i knew we were on the floor! Jarde was on top of me.

Kissing my face,neck and shoulders!! I rolled on top of himand threw of my skirt, and took off his pants. Next went his boxers then my bra.

He grabbed my clevage and started moving it around! Even though i felt like i was being raped it felt really good!

Suddently he says to me, " i'v waited so long to do this. I love you. and i really wanted to fuck you! i look up into his face and said," Me Too''

And i felt a huge fire with him. I loved him too!!! i was sure that all i wanted was him!!
♠ ♠ ♠
i couldnt help it read the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!