Status: Completed as of 8/13/13 9:30 Tuesday

Transforming

"If you can't hang..."

Dominick POV

“Claude come on I’m leaving!” I shouted to the 20 year old that was still upstairs somewhere.

“Where we going?” I heard him yell back to me and I shook my head, he didn’t know when to stop the questions.

“Nowhere if you don’t hurry up!” I told him and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind me. I walked over to my car and opened the door, sliding smoothly into the front seat, sliding my glasses up to uncover my eyes and sit on the crown of my head.

Not two minutes later Claude comes running out of the house, “Thought you left me.” Claude says panting while sliding into the passenger’s seat.

“I was starting to think I should’ve.” I told him and starting my Camaro. What’s a devious girl without a fast car to drive in? Nothing, that’s what.

“You really shouldn’t think that way about me Nikki. I mean after all I’m your ticket to ruining that man, and leaving me would’ve gotten you on my bad side.” Claude said to me as I reversed out of the driveway and onto the street before doing a one eighty and putting the car into drive.

“You really shouldn’t threaten me. I mean after all I’m your ticket for staying out of jail and making threats could get you on my bad said.” I told him in the same tone of voice he used with me. The mocking one filled with mischief.

“Alright, alright you’re right Nikki.” Claude said holding his hands up in the ‘I surrender’ sign. I scoffed, knowing he wouldn’t give up that easily without something planned.

“Whatever you’re planning, you need to stop. You’re not going to get away with it.” I tell him and he looks over to me with a smirk on his face.

“Oh yeah? What makes you think I’m not?”

“One, the fact that you told me you was planning something. Two, whether you like it or not, I can’t keep the police off your ass for long before they find you so you won’t have time to put that shit in action.”

“Oh yeah sure. Why do you want to ruin their lives anyway?”

“Because…”

“The complete answer?” He pushed me and I shook my head.

“No. End of discussion.” I told him, not wanting him to know the real reason. The reason I want to ruin their lives because of a stupid crush I shouldn’t have had in the first place. No way was he getting the drop on me, on something like that.

“Alright, I know when to quit… sometimes.” He said, tacking on the last part as I gave him a look of disbelief.

“If you don’t like, you don’t have to help. Go on to jail then Claude, I’m sure the police will get a large amount of money for finally catching you.” I told him in a mocking tone, knowing he’d never want to risk his freedom over something this stupid.

“Alright, fine. You win, I’m staying.” He told me and I smirked nodding before pulling up to the house and turning the car off.

“Ready to start phase one?” I asked him in rhetorical question. Before he answered I cut him off, “Oh well, because it’s commencing.” I said and stepped out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. :(