Status: This is just a story, and please tell me if you like it

When Darkness Arises

Just A Normal Day

Hello, I'm Kelly. I'm 16 years old. I live in Salt Lake City, and I love jumping rope.

In the morning, I was getting ready for school, when I noticed an annoyance.

"Where the hell is my lipgloss?" I muttered under my breath. Then I looked to my 11-year old sister, Anya.

"Anya, do you have my lipgloss?" I asked. She's so annoying. She takes my stuff, yells at me, and is a little brat.

"Yep." she replied.

"Give it back, then." I said. "It's mine!"

"You never share!"

"Why the hell would I share with you? You're taking my stuff!"

I heard my mom's footsteps. "Kelly Grace Moore! You will not say those words to your younger sister! She is 11. She doesn't need to hear potty talk, nor do you need to say those things."

I felt like screaming. Doesn't she understand that Anya is like a disease? I grunt. "Mom, she took my lipgloss! She's always taking my stuff!"

"What lipgloss?" Mom asked.

"The new one!"

"Silky, shiny, lips? Isn't that the name?"

"Yes, mom."

"It's RIGHT THERE."

I looked over. My desk with all of my makeup had so much stuff in it. It wasn't my fault. I looked, and there was my lipgloss.

Anya put it there! "She put it there! When she heard you coming she must've!"

"And where is the proof?" Anya said, raising an eyebrow.

I glared at her. "Girls, just finish getting ready, okay?" Mom said.

I took a deep breathe. "Yes, mom. As long as there is no more lipgloss hijacking."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! This is my new story. The first chapter wasnt very good because I didn't have many ideas, but I didnt want to start off at the 'end of the world' part.