Status: Active ladies and germs

Not Now

I'm sorry

I curled up in the middle of the bed, my back facing the door, Mark hasn't left the bathroom in over an hour. I've managed to keep my tear ducts dry, I don't know how with my throat burning, it's getting painful but I refuse to cry.

So, I lay here staring at the ugly green curtains that covered a window facing a brick wall. We weren't exactly in the best part of town.

I heard the door open after an hour and Mark's seemingly irritated voice filled my ears, "Get up, Tom. We're leaving."

I didn't bother further aggravating him by questioning his antics so I got off the bed, I caught a whiff of something revolting as I stood up. I scrunched my face up and lifted my arm, I turned my head to sniff. I almost gagged, when the fuck was the last time I washed?

Well I wasn't about to go out smelling like a sewer dump, "Uh Mark, I'm gonna take a shower first, okay?" I tugged at the end of my shirt while looking at the dirt covered floor.

"For fucks sake, Tom! really? We're on the run, we don't have fucking time for you to be a girl and take a fucking shower."

I look up, Marks eyes turned a icy blue from anger, "Fuck you, you don't have to be a girl to smell nice." "I'm taking one wether you like it or not, and don't even think about leaving. The police will definitely force answers out of me." I took a breath and turned to fish around for a T-shirt and shorts.

Mark had moved to the bed while I looked for fresh clothes, he had his head in his hands, I scoffed quietly to myself, bastard..

I moved towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me, I threw my clothes on the counter and lent my hands on it, I lifted my head slowly to meet my reflection. My hair lay in greasy strands across my face, and I had horrible baggy eyes.

With one last look of disgust at my appearance I turned on the shower to the highest temperature, I stripped everything off and jumped inside.

I don't know how long I was in the shower for, but before I could even blink Mark came out of no where (I swear I locked the door) and turned off the water.

"What the fuck?! You can't just come in here, Mark! I yelled, glaring down at him.

"Please, are you fucking conscious of something I've already seen?" He looked down to prove his point and I covered myself up with my hands, my cheeks tinting a light pink.

"I don't give a shit if you have, you can't fucking come in here and turn off my fucking shower!"

"Actually yes I can, I paid for this room." Mark smirked

" I don't get why your acting like this." I said softly, I looked down for a moment before I stepped out of the shower and pushed Mark out of the way. I grabbed a pair of clean boxers and quickly pulled them on, as well as my shorts and t-shirt.

"We need to go." Mark said, I looked at him to see that he was pointing at his watch, what a fucking dick.

I decided to not reply to him, instead I shouldered my way out of the bathroom, and grabbed my bag. Once Mark picked up his bags, we were off.

When we got into his van, and he started to drive out of the hotel, I realized that I needed to pee, and badly. "Uh, Mark?" I whispered, I didn't want him to hear me really, but then again the urge to have that release was too great to ignore.

"What?" He replied, harshly.

I gulped, "I-I." I stuttered on as if I had some speech impediment, I was turning into my former younger self.

"Tom, spit it out." The way Mark replied made me not want do exactly what he wanted me to do.

"I have to pee." I barely said it, but he definitely heard me.

I jumped when he hit the steering wheel, making the horn beep. "Are you fucking kidding me, Tom?" He yelled.

"I can't help it! I drunk a lot last night, and besides you were rushing me to get out of the room, I didn't have a chance to go!" I yelled back, but tears filled my eyes instead of red hot anger that was in Mark's. What can I say, I am a fucking cry baby.

"You could have fucking gone during the night, you know we are on the run, and we can't fucking afford to stay in one place for too long!"

I shrugged, tears now running down my cheeks. I wiped at them furiously, I did not want Mark yelling at me for crying too.

"I'm not stopping."

"Mark! I'm going to fucking piss myself if I don't go in a few minutes." I was in a panic, the burning sensation, and the fullness in my bladder was getting to be too much.

"You better fucking not, or I'll-"

I stopped him, "Or what, Mark? You'll kill me?" I shrieked, "Huh? C'mon, tell me how you really feel!"

Mark suddenly stopped the car, "I did not say that, do not put fucking words in my mouth."

I shook my head, "Fuck you." I spat, and I flung the car door open, making sure to slam it extra hard. Thankfully Mark stopped by some thick trees, and I headed over until the van was out of sight.

I stopped eventually, and unzipped my pants. I pushed my boxers down and wrapped my hand around my dick, letting go almost immediately.

I sighed in relief after pissing for three minutes straight, I shook the last drops off, and tucked myself back in my pants. The moment of finally emptying my bladder was gone, and I realized that I had to go back to Mark, it was ether that, or I run away and let him get eventually arrested.

Too bad I wasn't much of an asshole, and I hesitantly turned around to head back to the car. When I got there, I opened the door and jumped inside, all the while avoiding looking at Mark's face.

"Why did it take you so long?" He demanded.

After I put my seatbelt on, I turned to look at him. "Well, lets see, I had about three bottles of Mountain Dew in me. Maybe that's why I took so long."

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much, and I wouldn't have to stop to let you have your little potty break."

That was enough, I was sick of his abuse. There was no need for him to treat me like that, "I'm going to leave if you don't stop acting like an asshole."

"You wouldn't." I could see Mark was afraid, there was deep fear in his eyes, it was his life in my hands.

"I would, I'm not going to put up with your bullshit anymore. I know I fucked up, but that doesn't mean you have to treat me like fucking shit."

I could see I was getting to him, and that made my expression go from stony to sympathetic, "I told you that we are in this together. It requires teamwork though."

Mark's face crumbled, and he was fighting to keep from crying. "I'm just so fucking scared, Tom. I like you so fucking much, and it's so wrong, and they know, they all fucking know that I'm a sick fuck."

I took my seatbelt off and moved towards him, "Hey, you aren't a sick fuck. How can you be if I share the same feelings for you? Tell me, how can that be considered wrong." I had my arms wrapped around him, and it felt so good, and so right. I repeated my thoughts, and that at least made him smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a dick." Mark pulled away after us just being in each others arms for several minutes.

"You're not, though. I would have reacted the same way if I were you."

Mark shook his head, "Don't try to make me feel better, I deserve worse than what you just gave me."

"I'm telling the truth, Mark. I ruined your life, you have every right to be mad at me." I know that coincided with what I said about him treating me like shit, but I had to think, he did have every right in the world to be pissed at me.

"You didn't ruin my life, I wasn't going anywhere anyway. Besides, I'd rather be here with you than be stuck at two jobs that didn't pay me worth shit."

I smiled, "Anything beats being stuck at a foster home, but I'm glad I'm here with you too." I leaned over to kiss Mark on the lips, and when I was about to pull away, he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I smirked through our kiss, and sucked on his tongue, that causing him to moan. I lifted my hands to run my fingers through Mark's blonde hair, all the while pushing him close to me.

We made out for a full four minutes before we had to pull away to breathe, I then realized that Mark had managed to pull himself over to where I was, and was sitting on my lap. "Oh, Hello."

"Hey, baby." He responded whilst chuckling. I could see his hand snaking its way towards my crotch, and as much as I wanted it, I pushed him away.

"We can't have sexy time right now." I said when he looked at me in a confused way.

Mark burst out laughing, "Sexy time?" He asked through his tears.

I pouted, "Fucker, stop laughing."

He had eventually stopped, "Aw, babe don't look at me like that." He whined as I glared at him.

"I hate you." I replied.

Mark just looked at me, and without saying anything smacked his lips against mine. "No you don't." He said through my kissing him back.

"You tricked me, I still hate you." I told him in a matter of fact tone.

"Does Tommy need a little sucking off to help him from being grumpy?" He was ignoring me, trying to distract me from our situation, well it wasn't going to work!

I shook my head, "No, my dick is fine thank you." I covered my crotch with both of my hands.

"I think it's lonely, maybe it needs some company." He had this crazy look in his eyes, boy does he have fucking mood swings.

"I'm not going to have sex with you." I knew what he was hinting at, and I wasn't going to give in.

"Well fine." He muttered, and finally he backed off by going back to the drivers seat.

I looked at him, I could tell I pissed him off. "I'm only thinking of you, at any moment we can get caught."

Mark ignored me, and started up the car, his face solemn. "Oh c'mon, Mark. We can do it when we find another hotel to stay at."

I thought that would cheer him up, but to no avail. I sighed harshly and turned to the window, there was no point in trying to talk to him when he was in that kind of mood.

I wasn't the type of guy who liked silence, at least not in the presence of others. I just couldn't take Mark totally ignoring me Iike that, in truth it hurt. After several painful minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. "Mark, you can stop pretending that I don't fucking exist now."

He sighed harshly, yet didn't give a damn about responding to me. It looked like I couldn't do anything right besides giving him what he wanted. Well I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction, he can have his fantasy's for all I care.

I folded my arms and turned back to face the window for the remainder of the time that it will take to get to our next destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one isn't interesting, I apologize..