Status: Trying to update at least once every two weeks, or less. Moderately active.

Hurricane

One.

Bella, we're leaving.
I don't want you to come with me.

His words haunted me - even when I was around Jacob.
But I trained myself to only focus on making him happy all the time – it was the only obviously right thing to do.

"Bella," Jacob said interrupting my thoughts.
"Are you alright?"
I shifted my position to my other side, looking towards him as we lay on my bed together.
"Yes." I managed to answer emotionlessly.
He sighed softly and then he gave me a smile to which I smiled back. I was aware that my smile didn't meet my eyes - that was nothing new - but he never seemed to mind.
"I love you." he kissed my cheek and then my lips. I returned the kiss.
Usually just playing along with whatever he said and did, I never gave my actions much thought all. Of course, it didn't matter - Jacob always seemed to be pleased without much work.

We then heard Charlie's police cruiser pull up.
"We should probably go downstairs." I whispered.
Without answering he carried me down the stairs into the living room as if I couldn’t walk fast enough. It was probably true though, him with his ability to turn into a giant wolf now and then.

The doorknob turned and Charlie was inside the house, hanging his jacket on the coat rack beside the door.
"Hey kids, what are you both up to?" Charlie gave us an awkward parent smile.
"Just watching some TV," Jacob replied. I didn't even notice when he turned on the television.
"There's some leftover food in the fridge, dad."
"Not for me, I'm going out tonight."
Jacob then stood up and high-fived my dad. Boys.
"Oh, Chief Swan has a date? Who with?" Jacob teased.
"Sue Clearwater." he replied sheepishly.
Jacob’s question wasn’t necessary since we both knew the answer to it. Charlie had gone out with Sue a couple times already. Ever since she became a widow they got closer and lately they seem to be getting romantically closer, I guess. They always went fishing or to the diner. Of course, that left me more Jacob time and at first I was okay with it but now I tend to over think it and start feeling guilty. He loves me so much and I guess I do too. But it's strange. Even with him I am so very empty and monotone. I wish I could be everything he deserves - not me.
“I’m just going to go ahead and change before I go pick her up.”

Once Charlie left, Jacob smiled.
“What?” I looked at him wondering what he was thinking about.
“Now that we’re alone, what would you like to do?” he held my hands and I looked away from his shining eyes. I shrugged since I wasn’t really up for anything.
“I’m not really in the mood for anything specific.” I admitted.
“Let’s go to La Push.”
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, hello you (yes you!) who is reading this. At least I hope someone will read this. This is the first story I have written in a very long time. In case you haven't read any of my old stories - which are now deleted - I'm always complaining about my first two or three chapters being too short and dull. It's something I'm sort of cursed with. I think it's because I have so many ideas for the story that I get too ahead of myself or something. Whatever.
Anyways, I hope you shall keep reading this, it really means so much to me. I will be on vacation from July 3-15th. And guess where I'll be? Forks! I won't be in Forks that whole time, I will also be visiting Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, etc. I promise to write during my vacation but I cannot promise that I'll be publishing until I get home due to the fact that if I were to update during my trip it'll be on my cellphone. But yeah, I'll publish once I'm back I PROMISE!
I'm currently working on fixing my layout for this story and making a better summary (that is another thing I'm bad at).
One last thing - I usually post links at the beginning of chapters and it'll probably be a youtube video. PLEASE click on it BEFORE reading! Why? Because that is usually the music that inspired me during the chapter or just background music that really fits in. It will make the story even better if you click on the link!
Alright, I'm done. Bye everyone!