Status: This has a sequel, you should check it out...

Tortured Love: The Challenge, Part 1

I'll Make You Pay

Vic and Kellin loved each other, or maybe, they loved to torture each other. Such as using gags or rope during sex or drawing their passion out to agenizing paces. They couldn’t help it; it was just too damn fucking sexy.

Kellin walked onto stage, palms sweaty with nervousness. Because he teased the fuck out of Vic his lover had held slipped something into his drink to completely numbing his body and placed an agonizing device on him.

Flashback

“Kellin,” Vic patted Kellin’s cheek drawing his attention. Kellin unfocused gaze drifted to Vic, “I want you to keep this on during your whole concert, or, more like I’m not giving you a choice.” Vic chuckled darkly and huskily as he strapped a small vibrator around the base of Kellin’s length. It was fucking wireless.

“Why?” The pale boy looked down at himself. “That’s not fair; you’re going to make me hard during my set.” He whined.

Vic smirked evilly, “maybe that was the plan. You teased the fuck out of me then left me hanging.”
Kellin chuckled, “and that made your orgasm all the more intense and enjoyable.”

“Maybe I want to give you the same feeling.” Emphasizing his point Vic licked along Kellin’s shaft, a long, drawn out stroke before looking and applying pressure over the slit. To finish it up he kissed the tip before examining his work. Kellin shut his eyes tight, cheeks flushed, trying his best not to give you a hard on. Enjoying his master piece he pulled his victims tight skinny jeans up and stepped out of the bed. “The drug should wear off in another ten minutes.” That gave Kellin 50 minutes to get used to this before he had to sing.

He was able to move at the designated time. Walking was harder way than expected.

He still had a good 40 minutes before the show. It was a lovely day to be touring with Collide With The Sky. Behind the stage was open air with tents holding everyone, the stage creating a good amount of shade at the same time.

The small man did everything to avoid Vic, too bad that didn’t happen. The second he was walking in the open his gaze caught Vic’s. A silent conversation happened. Vic smirked and Kellin panicked. Before he could turn around vibrations coursed through his body as Vic slipped his hand into the pocket with the wireless controller.

A high whine slash gasp escaped from Kellin as he fell to his knees. One hand clutched at the grass while the other gripped above his thigh. He hung his head letting his dark hair hiding his flushed cheeks and focused on controlling his breathing.

Vic and some staff rushed over asking what was wrong. Both members of the other bands stayed behind already having a good feeling of what was going on. The predictions were proven mostly true when Vic carried Kellin, making sure to grab his ass, and the deep blush on his usually pale face.
The Mexican placed Kellin on the bed in the medical tent; thank god they were the only ones there. Immediately Kellin brought his hand to touch himself but Vic caught it in time.

“I’m serious Kellin,” Vic brought his dark gaze over to Kellin’s icy one; “if you touch yourself or take the vibrator off at all I’ll do something far worse.”

He stayed quiet and squirmed. Thanks god he was wearing his tightest pair of boxer briefs. Maybe his boner wouldn’t be to noticeable through his skinny jeans.

Present Time

That was how this whole situation started. He teased the fuck out of Vic and was getting his payback.
A lady called Sleeping With Sirens to the stage.

“HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING TONIGHT!?” He screamed into the might. The crowd cheered. This was going to be a long night.

His luck was soon over as the second song hit. As he was hitting the chorus to Fire the vibrations coursed through his veins sending fire through him. Perfect timing, smart fucking bastard. He kneeled and took a step back. His voice shook and his cheeks burned, thank god the crowd probably only thought it was from the heat.

That’s how the rest of the songs went, having the vibrator turned on at random times to random levels during the show. He finished and it was Pierce The Veil’s turn to play.

Until King For A Day came up as the last song for PTV. Vic turned the vibrator on at full blast through the whole show. Kellin’s pale fingers almost slipped from the mike as he had to turn around and clamp a hand over his mouth just to cover up his groan. Mike smirked at him but held up a piece sigh, the bands were well aware of their weird relationship. Kellin’s middle finger saluted him in return as it did to the rest of the members as they gave him knowing glances.

The song began and Kellin bent his knees just to cover up his hard-on. Vic came up next to him and sang looking into his eyes before turning to the crowd. The sensations were getting to him and he had to lean on Vic’s back through part of the song as he faced away from the crowd to compose himself.

“SHIT!” Thank god the song was over. Kellin’s skinny legs felt like jelly and Vic knew. He turned around giving the go for Kellin to jump onto his back, and that’s exactly what he did.

Although that’s probably not the best idea.

Vic took jumpy steps making sure Kellin’s throbbing erection rubbed against his back creating intense friction.

Kellin hid his loud groan by biting into Vic’s neck hard. The crowd cheered and thought nothing of it as they walked off the stage. The Mexican felt Kellin shift his hips so he could rub into Vic’s back. More groans and a couple high whimpers escaped his lover once again being muffled as Kellin bit deeply into Vic’s shoulder, probably causing a small bruise, before Kellin moved the shirt aside to slide long stokes with his tongue over the mark.

As soon as they were on the bus Kellin had Vic sandwiched between him and the door, crushing their lips together and grounding hard into each other.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard Vic,” Kellin whispered between kisses, “I’m going to throw you on the bed and fuck you into next week.”

Kellin did just that.

Roughly grabbing Vic’s wrist he forcefully dragged the tan boy to a bunk, hopefully his own, and threw him on the mattress ripping their clothes off.

Kellin straddled Vic and not rubbed there, not almost naked bodies, only consisting of boxer briefs, together. Vic was already so hard and he wasn’t even the one being tortured.

“Kellin, please! Fuck me, I can’t wait any longer.” Vic begged as he turned his head to the side, a deep blush covering it.

“Someone’s eager, I hope you know I’m going to fuck you so rough you woke be able to sit for a week.” Kellin whispered huskily in his ear before nibbling and leaving a hickey near it.
“Good,” Vic smirked, “just the way I like it.”

Vic was on his hands and knees ready for it. Kellin prepped Vic quickly before lubing himself up. He pushed the tip in before slamming the wrest of the way in.

“Ah, Kellin fuck!” The aroused man cried out as his arms collapsed and he relied on his elbows to hold himself up.

“I know you love it when I’m rough, you were already so hard by the time we got to the bus.”

“I-I can’t help it. I just fucking love you so much and you’re so good.” Vic whimpered between breaths.

“I love you to and you’ll love me more for this.” Kellin adjusted his angled and expertly hit that bundle of nerves that drove Vic wild. He cried out Kellin’s name loudly, he as pretty sure anyone outside the bus heard. Vic arched his back and threw his head back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open.

Kellin tugged on Vic long dark hair before leaning down on one hand and rubbing his Vic’s back against his chest and leaving marks littering behind his ear, neck, and back. “You’re mine.” He whispered deep and huskily.

Before Vic could respond Kellin shoved two fingers in his mouth. Vic did the only thing he could, sucking on the fingers he swiveled his tongue around them before lightly nipping them. This always drove Kellin wild as his breathing began to get heavy. Taking the fingers out Kellin placed then around Vic’s aching erection and pumped him fast and hard.

“I’m so close.” Vic called out. Having Kellin’s huge cock shoved in you while having his slim fingers stroke you and swipe at your tip applying pressure in the right places was too much to handle. His thrust and movements were getting sloppy indicting he was close. One last squeeze and Vic cried out releasing and exploding into Kellin’s hand. Kellin pumped a few more times before placing his hands on Vic’s hip pulling them back to meet every thrust. One last hard rough push, Kellin jerked Vic back and released his hot sperm into Vic with one last loud groan.

Vic’s arm collapsed on him finally bringing Kellin along for the ride. He felt the pressure of his lover collapse onto his back.

“That was fucking amazing.” Vic whispered against his pillow.

“Yeah.” Kellin tiredly rasped out before slipping out of Vic and lying next to his Mexican.

Vic wrapped his arms around Kellin as the flushed boy nuzzled into the crook of his hair. Kellin loved Vic’s silky hair, always running his fingers through it at random times.

“I’m going to get you back for doing that to me.” Kellin whispered once his breathing was evening out
.
“I’d like to see you try.” Vic giggled before kissing Kellin and resting his head back on Kellin’s chest.
Suddenly Kellin hoisted Vic so the tan man was now straddling his sexy lover. Grabbing Vic by the back of his neck he brought their bodies close, his minty breath ghosting of Vic’s plump lips. “Ready for round 2?”
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a sequel out, you should check it out.