She's a Rebel

"Something happened!"

I woke up dead tired. It was 1pm. What the actual fuck is wrong with me. I literally slept for 20 hours straight and I still feel like shit. I got up and ordered chinese food. I decided to take a shower while the food arrives. I took off the bandage on my leg and got into the shower. Ah, cold watter. There's nothing more soothing than this. The only problem with showers is that it takes years to go and take one, but when you do, it takes years to get out.
I finished showering, dried myself and put a new bandage on my thigh. I got dressed and opened my lap top. There was nothing really new and interesting on the web so I began playing Call Of Duty.
The food arrived shortly and I ate it in the matter of seconds, I was so hungry.
I decited to call Emily and see when she's coming. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I got the voice message.

Hey, It's me. Are you okay? Your phone is usualy on. I just called to see when are you coming? I'm really bored. Call me when you get this.. Okay?

Hm. It's not usual for her to not pick up her phone. Ah, I guess she just forgot to charge it. I'll call Joey, maybe he'll come over for a bit. I called him. Same. I got the voice message again. Maybe he forgot to charge his phone too. Well, that's all the people I can hang out with so I guess I'm stuck here alone. Like most of the time. What a change. I guess I'll just some more Call Of Duty. Just when the match began my phone rang. It was Joey.

-"Hey, Joey. Will you come over for a bit? I'm really bored."
-"No! I can't. Something has happened. You need to come. Right now. Please, just come as soon as you can. It's really important." He sounded so scared.
-"Joey? Are you okay? Is Billie okay? What happened?"
-"I can't talk right now, just come!" He said and hung up.

I immediatelly put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my keys and some money. Then I grabbed a knife that I held under my bed. You never know what can happen.
I ran to the nearest bus station, and caught the first bus that goes to the their part of the town.

What the hell happened? Maybe the house was on fire... No, why would he tell me to come? Maybe... Maybe there was someone in the house? Again, why would he call me, I'm sure Billie can handle it, he probably has a gun. I ran through all the possible options in my head and I couldn't find a rational explanation. I just hope that they are okay. The bus stopped, and I was the first to get off. I ran as fast as I could to Joey's house.
The gate was opened. I slowely took little steps inside. I took my knife out, just in case. I thought about it and realised that entering through the main door is probably a stupid idea so I silently sneaked out to the back yard. I slowely opened the back door, making sure that I don't make any sounds. I could hear whispers. Someone was talking. I came through the kitchen, croutching. I peeked over the bar and I could see them, but I could only see their heads. There they were, Joey, Billie and...EMILY!? What the fuck, why is she here?! And they were all just standing still. Something is not right, I think someone is holding them in captivity! But where is the attacker?
Come on Hayley you must be brave. You know how to defend yourself! Attack the motherfucker. Even though I couldn't see the attacker I started walking towards them, to free them. I sneaked to the wall in front of me, and jumped out with a big knife in my hand, just behind them. Billie, Emily and Joey heard me and they turned aroud.

-"OH MY GOD!" Billie screamed. "ARE YOU NUTS!?"
-"Quickly, tell me, where is the attacker!?" I said. I must kill him before he kills us.
-"ARE YOU MENTAL!?" Billie yelled
-"Surprise." - Emily said with the most unenthusiastic and boring voice ever, and popped a confetti gun into the air.
-"What?" I mumbled.
-"Happy birthday!" Joey said. It was then when I realised they were all holding balloons.
-"Can you please move that knife!?" Emily said.
-"Oh sorry. And what the hell, It's not my birthday."
-"Yes it is" Emily said "Check the date on your phone!" I checked it. It really was my birthday.
-"Please don't do this ever again, I was ready to kill someone!" I said.
-"Yes we can see that." Billie said pointig to the knife.
-"What the hell did you expect. I thought somebody was kidnapping you. And Emily, you know I don't celebrate my birthdays!"
-"I just wanted you to be happy." she said... Oh. My eyes got watery and I shed a tear.
-"Thank you." I said hugging her. Then I hugged Joey and Billie.
-"NOW! The presents!" - Billie said happily.
-"What?! Presents? No, no why are you doing this! This was enough, I'm happy, I don't need presents.!"
-"No! Come on, open mine first!" Billie said, handing me an envelope. I took it, and I slowely opened it. There were 2 concert tickets for Metallica.
-"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I said jumping into his arms! "I didn't even know they were coming!"
-"Well, they haven't announced it yet!" Billie said."I have my ways!"
-"Damn you're awesome!" I said.
-"Now mine!" Joey said. "It's that one, next to the coutch."

He said pointing to the present. It was huge! I started unwraping it, but all I revealed was a big box. I opened a box and saw a brand new gramophone. I carefully took it out of the box. How did he know? I have always wanted a gramophone. I turned around and he looked pleased, but kind concerned.

-"Oh Joey! I love it! How did you know!?" I said kissing him on the lips.
-"I just went for it, I wasn't even sure if you're going to like it!. But it's not all." He said. I looked again in the box and took out 3 vinyls. "Suicide Silence - The Black Crown", "BMTH - Sempiternal" and "All Time Low - Dirty Work". I was so shocked.
-"Are you fricking kidding me? You are the best boyfriend ever!" I said hugging him. I was so happy. So happy to finaly have the people that I really need in my life. This was all to perfect.

-"I'll go get my present." Emily said and went to the bathroom. She came out holding a small Maine Coon kitten.
-"Are you kidding me? Can this day be any better!?"I said taking the kitten from her.
-"You always wanted a cat, so here!" Emily said smiling.
-"Thank you! Really. You're the best. Hm.. I'll name her..." I said
-"Him!" Emily interrupted me.
-"Oh. I'll name him. Dovahkiin." I said. Emily and Joey were laughing while Billie was confused. "It's from a game" I said to Billie. "Oh, why am I not surprised!" He smiled.

I just want to live in this moment forever, it was perfect, and I, for a change, was really fucking feeling better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wehey, another chapter!