Status: Work-In-Progress (Being updated)

Hold on 'Till May

Hold On 'Till May-Chapter 3

Vic placed the hat on Kellin's head with a grin.
“Perfect! You give off this suave vibe, y'know?”
Kellin looked in the mirror and grinned wide.
'Looking good, Quinn.' He thought to himself.
“Do you want it?” Vic asked. Kellin's brows furrowed. The hat? He couldn't keep the hat. He shook his head.
“Nah, keep it! It looks great on you!” Vic beamed. Kellin smiled, his eyes saying 'thank you'.
“No problem! C'mon, I think Mike's home.”
The two walked downstairs to see Mike toss his bag onto the couch. He waved at Vic and Kellin.
“Hey, ready to go?”
Vic nodded, and the three were off. Kellin didn't know where they were going, but he honestly didn't care.
They walked to the park, the sun casting its final rays as it set on the horizon.

~*~*~

Kellin looked around. Why were they at the park? He was about to tug on Vic's sleeve and ask him with a confused gesture, when he spotted a large group of people up ahead.
Vic grinned wide when he saw them.
“Kellin, These are my friends from the Northern area. That's Oli, Jordan, Lee, Nicholls, Vegan, Curtis, and Jona.”
They all waved as Vic pointed to them, and Kellin tried to keep up.
“My friends from the Eastern side, Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian, and Flyzik.”
They weren't paying attention. Kellin was starting to lose track of who was who.
“I don't know where the west is, probably a no show...” Vic sighed. Danny and his friends were always pending.
Kellin shrugged. He was just thankful no one from school was here.
“No, there they are!” Mike said quietly, nodding towards the group of people just arriving.
“This is Danny, Ben, Cameron, James, and Sam.”
Danny walked up to Vic and Kellin, grinning.
“Hello, mate. Good to see you again.” Danny said to Vic. Then he looked over to Kellin.
“Who's this?”
“Kellin, he's new.” Vic smiled. Kellin waved. He wanted to come off as friendly.
As the four groups began mingling, Kellin felt awkward as he stuck by Vic. These people seemed a little... strange...
They all sat down in their own little groups. Kellin and Vic sat down with Danny, Oli, Jaime and Nicholls.
After some talking and joking, Danny received a blunt from Lee. He lit it and took a drag, then passed it to Oli. Kellin's eyes widened. Last time he touched one of those, things didn't go well...
Eventually, Vic took a drag and passed it to Kellin. Kellin shook his head and handed it back to Vic. Vic frowned.
“C'mon, Kellin. It's fine.” Vic said as he passed it back. Kellin took a long look at it, then shook his head.
“C'mon, Kellin! Don't be that way!” Vic chuckled.
Kellin sighed and finally caved in. He took a drag, then coughed as he passed it to Jaime.
“Felt pretty good, right?” Vic smiled. Kellin shrugged and nodded. He couldn't deny it was kind of nice...
The blunt made four whole trips around the circle, until Danny stamped it out. They were all high enough.
Vic was laying back on the cool grass, Kellin next to him. They both stared up into the sky.
“I miss the southern constellations, Kells.” Vic sighed as he ran his hands along the cool grass. He got homesick when he was high.
Kellin looked over at him, but his mind wandered somewhere else. He stood up and walked away, leaving Vic alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. It's finally here, though!
I'm your second author, Zekkytron.

Where could Kellin be going?...