Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

Hazel Eyes

My alarm clock goes off at 6:30 telling me it’s time to get up. It’s a cold Thursday morning in LA as I get up, brush my teeth, put on some clothes, put on barely any makeup and walk out the door. I head to my 1st class of the day, introduction to film. I’m a freshman at UCLA and I’m majoring in television and production. Walking in a see one of my good friends Sami as she waves me over.
“Hey Al” she says while checking her phone and then smiling.
“Hey Sam, let me guess, Joe?” She had met this guy, Joe on her Thanksgiving break to Michigan. She hasn’t shut up about him since. I don’t really get what she wants from that relationship. I think there are way too many movies that tell you a long distance relationship does not work, but whatever, it makes her happy.
“Of course, who else. Did I tell you he’s coming this weekend?”
“Only for the 15th time, but please tell me again.”
“Shut up. Anyway, I can’t wait! I haven’t seen him in so long! I just want to see him and hug him and-“
“Sam! You barely know the guy…”
“Umm I basically text him every single day. I could freakin take a quiz on him and score perfectly.”
“Hmm ok Sure…”
We didn’t talk anymore because the class began. The days passed by very fast. Sami finally got to see Joe again and wouldn’t stop talking about him in class on Monday morning.
“Ugh then after the beach he took me to meet his friends who live here in LA. They were so nice. Joe is staying in their apartment while he’s here.”
“That’s nice” I said half asleep, not really listening. Come on, it was 8 in the morning on a Monday.
“Yeah and he really wants to meet you, since I talk about you like all the time”
“Mmm me too”
“Yeah his friends are having like a movie night thing and asked me to bring you. You wanna go?”
“When?”
“Tommorow night around 6ish?”
“K well you are picking me up and driving me there.”
“Fine sure thing. Yay! I’m excited!”
Tuesday rolled by and I was getting ready from the movie night. I had to admit I was kinda nervous. I was going to be watching movies in a stranger’s home with 3 guys I didn’t know. God, the things I do for Sami. Suddenly someone knocked on my dorm.
“Come in”
“Hey girl, you ready?”
“Yeah let me get my boots on. Do we need to bring anything?”
“Well I got a shit load of candy, Joe didn’t say we needed to but come on it’s a movie night.”
“Ok ready”
“Lets go”
We get in the car and Sami starts driving . I start asking Sami about these guys.
“They're friends of Joes from the University of Michigan. They graduated and moved here recently. They are both aspiring actors.”
“Oh boy…Actors”
“Don’t be all stereotypical on me. They are really awesome”
“Fine. I’ll give it a try.”
“Yay! And we are here.” Sami says while parking in front of an apartment complex. “And Al, they are pretty cute. Maybe you fall in love with one of them and then you guys get together! Oooo and they are best friends and we are best friends and then we can plan double weddings and then-“
“Holy shit Sami, you need to breath. And anyway I don’t see myself dating an actor, not my type.” I say while Sami knocks on the door.
“Mmm we will see about that”
Then the door opens and I suddenly see the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I have ever seen in my entire life.
“Hi, you must be Allie. I’m Darren.”