Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

Good Friends

I pulled back from the hug to see a small smile on his lips. I trusted him. I told him something that was so private and deep in my life. It had only taken me a number of days to tell him something that took me years to tell other people. Of course I didn't tell him everything; some of those thoughts are still there. I'm still somewhat battling with depression, insecurity, loneliness. But at least he knew most of it and he was smiling at me, giving me a sense of security.
"Guys, we are goi-, oh did I interrupt something?" Joey asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked down at our hands that were linked together. Darren smiled at me, then looked at our hands and said, "Joesph, you should really knock. Whatsup?"
"Well um we are all in the living room and we were going to play a game. We wanted you guys to play but it seems you guys are just fine here." Joey smirked.
"I wanna play!!!!" I said while jumping of the bed. "Come on Dare!" We both ran to the living room like 5 year olds, leaving Joey speechless at the bedroom door.
"Wow guys, finally!!!" Lauren said as she shuffled the Apples to Apples cards.
We played until 2 in the morning and then decided we needed our sleep, after all we were leaving the next day. I got into my room, quickly followed by Sam.
"So?!!!" She yelled after shutting the door.
"Shush Sam!!!! So what?" I said, playing dumb.
"You. Darren. You guys were in here for a really long time! What happened?!"
"I told him."
"Holy Shit. Really?"
"Yup"
"And what did he say?"
"He said I'm sorry you had to go through that, and then he hugged me."
"Awwww. So Darren knows and he's fine with it! See I told you!"
"Sam, it's not like that."
"Yeah it is. Now you guys can go out and be together. What else do you want? He likes you and accepts what you have."
"Of course he does, that doesn't mean he still like me. It always happens."
"What?"
"When guys see me extremely sick or in the hospital, they leave. They say its too much for them to handle and they are right. Who wants a sick person?"
"Al, that doesn't mean you are titled the sick girl. If I met you right now, I would have never guessed you were sick. You are so much more than your struggle."
"Yeah I guess, but still. I don't wanna start a relationship with Darren because I don't want him to put up with everything I have. I don't wanna be his problem. I really want him as a good friend, especially now that he knows a lot."
"Al, he really likes you, but whatever its your choice. I'll support you all the way through."
"Thatnks Sami. Now go to sleep!"
"Goodnight Al" she said, walking out and closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I've had a lot to do, so sorry for not updating! Also, sorry the chapter is short, promise next chapter will be really long. Thank you for the two comments for last chapter!!!! That chapter was hard to write! Anyway, I'll try to update as soon as possible! Thanks again! COMMENT!!!!!!