Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

BFF

I was in the middle of class when my phone buzzed.
Sam: Joe is leaving tomorrow and we are all going to the airport if you wanna come.
I didn't really want to see Darren yet but I had to do it for Joe.
Me: I'll be there. What time?
Sam: 5:30 pm at LAX. We're meeting by the Starbucks stand.

I parked and headed inside the airport. When I got to the Starbucks stand, I noticed I was 15 minutes early so I decided to get some coffee, sit down, and play games on my phone.
"Hey" I looked up and found myself once again looking into his eyes. Oh god, here comes the awkwardness.
"Hi...uhm... Where are the others?"
"Oh yeah, they're coming. I came straight from work." He said with a small smile on his face.
"Work? I thought you worked at night?"
"As in acting." He said very excited.
"You got an acting job?!" He nodded very eagerly. "Holy crap! Congrats!" I jumped out of my chair and into his arms. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up slightly. I didn't really care at this point, the whole awkward idea was behind me. I was so happy for him; he deserved this. I pulled away and started asking a bunch of questions regarding his new job.
"What shows it? Who's your character? How long are you going to be on the show?"
"Woah! Too many questions!" Darren said as he sat down. "It's the T.V. show Eastwick on ABC. I play Josh; one of the main characters love interest. She likes him but ignores him because he's kinda dorky."
"Oh Dare! I'm so happy for you!"
"Thanks Al.... I've missed you" he said, frowning slightly.
"Me too... I think we just needed to sort out our thoughts." I said looking down.
"Yeah about that..." Oh no please no. "I would really like to take up your friends offer."
"Really?" I said, lifting up my head.
"Yup, I'm hoping to reach BFF status."
I laughed, "Deal."

"Sam you have to let go of him." I tugged on her shirt for the 50th time, trying to rip her off of Joe. Like all the other tries, I failed.
"At least let us say goodbye." Joey whined. Sam sighed and reluctantly let go. Joey and Darren gave Joe a hug and then it was my turn. I went to hug him and said," I'm going to miss you Joe. Oh and if you ever hurt Sam in any way, I will personally fly out to Chicago and cut your balls off."Joe froze up a bit as a patted his shoulder and let go. Darren and Joey were cracking up behind him while Sam rolled her eyes and latched herself onto Joe once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!!!! Well, I know last chapter was kinda sad and they are still not together but I promise that something interesting will happen in the next 3 chapters... Love you all! Thanks for reading and COMMENT PLEASE!!!