Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

Status?

We were so focused on what we were doing that we didn't hear the glass door slid open.
We were suddenly attacked by hugs. I opened my eyes to see Joey, Steph, Sam, Harry, Justin, Matt, Nikki, and Abbey surrounding us with their arms around us, cheering! Sam got closer to me and pulled me into a hug.
"That was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!" She said into my ear. I was about to respond when I heard Joey ask Darren, "Soooo... Relationship update?" Everyone went silent and looked at Darren. "I don't know." Darren said, which made me immediately frown. Wait, what? I thought we wer- "I haven't properly asked her." He said, turning his attention to me. Could he be any more perfect? He walked towards me and grabbed my hand, "Al, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked. "Mmmmm..." I teased, pretending to think about it for a few seconds. Everyone around me just rolled their eyes but Darren's expectant face turned into a worried one, clearly not getting the joke.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Dare." I finally said, smiling brightly at him. He eyes lit up in seconds, pulling me into a hug.
"Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" We heard from around us. We seperated a bit to lean in for a kiss, but suddenly stopped, Turing our heads towards our fruends. Everyone had leaned in, expectantly waiting for our next move.
"So... Um...let's go inside." Darren suggested, with a small frown on his face because of our unfinished business.
"Oh come on Darren just kiss her!"
"Seriously! You know you're already regretting it!"
"We all already saw you kiss, don't worry!"
"You're basically drooling, just do it!"
Oh our friends.... One of a kind.
Darren looked at me uncomfortably. He eyed me to search for my approval with I gave him with a smile. When he saw that I was ok with it he smirked and then took me by the waist and pressed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled, which he returned.
"Hell yeah!"
"Now that's a kiss!"
"Al and Darren sitting in a tree....."
We broke apart and smiled at our friends. The excitement had taken over how cold it was outside. Even though we lived in LA, it was still the middle of winter. A sudden breeze came over us which made me shiver. When Darren noticed that, he put his arm around me.
"Guys, why don't we go back inside?" He asked, which everyone immediately agreed to.
We stayed their for another half hour. I spent it mostly talking to friends, never letting go of Darren's hand. I would look up at him and I would find him looking right back, making me shake my head and blush. It was 2 am and we were all ready to leave. I said my goodbyes to everyone, saving Darren for last. Once I got to him, he took me aside and pulled me into a hug.
"This was a great day." He whispered into my ear.
"Yup, great way to start the New Year"
"The best."
He leaned in for a kiss. We kissed for what seemed for hours. I still couldn't believe I was kissing him!
"Um Al, sorry to interrupt, but we have to go." Steph said, shooting me an apologetic look.
"Ok, I'll be right there." I told her and turned back to Darren. "I'll see you later." I said, resting my hands on his chest while he had his hands around my waist.
"I miss you already"
"Oh you are too cheesy."
"Oh, I know."
"Well, goodnight."
"Goodnight, Al" he said, before leaning in for a final quick peck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! I got home very late and when I tried updating on my iPad, the internet connection didn't work. Well here is a new chapter, please comment!!!!! Thank you so much for reading!