Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

Feelings?

"Thank you so much guys"
After finishing his set, Darren stepped down and started to approach our table.
"Hey... so, what did you think?"
"Ummm why haven't you earned a Grammy yet?"
"Hahaha well I guess you liked my mediocre singing. Does it deserve a hug?"
"Come here" I said while pulling him in for a hug. His head rested on my shoulder which made his curls softly graze my neck. Ohhh and that cologne, I just cant take it anymore! I forced myself to pull away. He looked at me with a gorgeous smile on his face and was about to say something when someone behind him spoke.
"Excuse me, Darren?"
Behind him were a group a girls with tee shirts that said Darren Criss is Supermegafoxyawesomehot. I smirked at that and started watching how Darren interacted with his fans. He really took his time with them, by learning their names and asking the most random questions. Of course, he also used the Darren effect, making all of them blush at some point. He then signed all their shirts and took pictures with them. He finally said goodbye and he turned to you with a smile plastered on his face.
"You just made their week" I said nudging him on the shoulder.
"Nah. Its the other way around. They made mine."
"They literally almost died when you came on stage let alone when you put your arms around them."
"I just feel like its a miracle they listen to my music let alone come here to listen to me live."
"Darren, you're selling your self short. You have it and you are going places." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Thanks Al, that means a lot" He says while placing his hand on top of mine, slowly caressing it. I looked into his eyes which were already looking back. Why did he have to look at me with those eyes?! Does he know what those eyes do to me.... And like if it wasn't on cue, someone cleared their throat.
"Hmmmph. Guys.... we are still here."
Ohhhh Sam... Always ruining a moment. I quickly moved away from Darren to see Sam and Joe looking up at us from their seats. I quickly give Sam a death glare while she gives me an I told you so smirk. I turn towards Darren again.
"Well I have to get going. Thanks again for the invite." I said , avoiding his eyes. I then turned towards the door and headed towards it.
"But Allie, I drove you here!!!" Joe shouted towards my direction, but I pretended not to hear him. I was now only 5 feet away from the door. Ok you got this, just push the door open. I put my hand on the door but not before feeling a hand on my shoulder. Damn, so close. I turn around and meet those beautiful hazel eyes again.
"Hey, are you ok? Why are you leaving so soon?"
"Ohh umm..I have an exam tomorrow and I should get some sleep." When I said this his face fell a bit.
"Oh.... ok then can I at least have a hug good bye?"
"Your a big hugger aren't you?" I said. This made him smirk a bit before pulling me into hug. This time I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck
and his cologne infiltrated my body a bit stronger this time. God, it was like heaven.
"Thanks for coming. It really means a lot to me." He whispered into my ear. His voice trailed down my spine making me lose my voice. I just nodded into his neck before letting go. I met his gaze for the last time and headed out. I caught a cab that took me straight to my dorm. Once I got there I didn't even bother changing out of my clothes, I just laid on my bed drifting off thinking about Darren.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovelies!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that big but I will be posting another chapter before this week is over!!! Thank you guys for the reads and comments, they make my day knowing you guys enjoy the story. Don't stop telling me what you guys think!!!! Thanks again!