Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

Problem

There I was, sitting on Darren's lap. I had my fingers intertwined in his hair, playing around with his luscious curls. He was looking at me with those heartwarming eyes and smiling. I smiled back as he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me closer. He starts to lean into me and-
"ALLIE MARIE!!!" Sami shouted in my freaking ear. I shot right up and looked at her with a very annoyed look.
"What the hell Sam! Its 3 in the morning!"
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did you just leave?"
"Shhhh Sam!!!! You will wake up Stephanie!!!" I looked over to my roommate who was on her 3rd dream.
"What happened back there?"
"I was tired and I have a test tomorrow. Now leave me alone" I mumbled while laying back down, pulling the covers over my head.
"Al! You guys were doing so well. He really likes you. Just go for it." Sami says while pulling the covers back down and sitting next to me.
"He doesn't like me Sam"
"Are you serious!? Did you not see the googly eyes he gave you while performing. It was like you two were the only two people in the room!"
"Whatever Sam, let me sleep."
"No Al, is this because of...you know"
"Yes Sam, its because of my problem."
"Al don't call it a problem, its a-"
"Problem...a fucking disgusting problem."
"Al, he wont care"
"Yeah, he will!"
"Answer me this: Do you like him?"
"Yes, he's a great friend and w-"
"No Al, do you LIKE him?"
"YES Sam I do. Happy!?"
"Ecstatic. Listen, you like him, he likes you. Its that simple."
"No its not!!! Even if there is the slightest chance he likes me, it wont last long."
"Al, you are the only one that sees yoursel-"
"Samantha. I will not go any further with him than friends. If he does like me, he will get over it when he finds out my problem. We will stay friends and be ok. That's all I'm saying, now good night. I'm very tired and I have a big test in the morning that I should be well rested for."
With that said, Sam looked at me with a huge frown. She simply got up and left.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I rolled over the turn it off to see my phone screen lit up. I had 3 new messages from Darren. I hesitated before opening them. I still want him in my life, so I decided to open them.
From Darren: Hey Allie. I just wanted to thank you again for coming last night.
From Darren: I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to Tahoe with us next weekend. Us meaning Joe, Joey, and Sam. Also a lot of our Michigan friends are flying in and meeting us there. We rented a huge cabin by the mountains.
From Darren: I guess you aren't up yet... Oops. Text me when you can. And good morning:)
I couldn't contain my smile at the last comment. Why did he have to make it so hard? This trip seemed like such a bad idea, but I really wanted to go. The whole weekend in the mountains, close to Darren. But there are going to be a bunch of more people. And it could be a great way to meet their other friends from Michigan. Maybe it was a good idea. We could establish our friendship during this trip and everything would be solved!
To Darren: Hey Darren. I was glad to be there. This Tahoe trip seems fun. Im up for it. Just text me the details and I will let you know. And good morning to you too.
I pressed send and got out of bed.

"Whatever happened to not getting close to Darren..." Sam whispered during our class.
"I thought it over and I think it would be a great way to establish our friendship. Plus these friends seem interesting."
"Sure..."
"I'm serious. Maybe this will be the time when he realizes we could be really good friends."
"Or maybe he'll just fall for you even more."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!!! Sorry its kinda late but I was glued to the tv watching our beautiful Darren host the TCAS. Best host ever!!! Anyway, I'm very excited to where this story is going so stay tuned!!! Also comment!!!! Just wanna know what y'all think is going to happen and feedback is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks again!