Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

Meeting Starkid

"This place is awesome!" Sam shouted as we wandered around the cabin. It wasn't the most luxurious cabin, but it had a very homey feeling and a great view. It had 5 bedrooms: 2 single bedrooms and 3 double bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. I immediately took the 2nd single bedroom since Sam and Joe took the first one. Thank god there was another room separating them from my room. Joey and Darren took the room in front of mine leaving the other 2 for the Starkids. Speaking of them, I was super nervous to meet them. I was going to meet Draco Malfoy! And Dumbledore! The doorbell interrupted my thoughts. Oh god here we go. I walked into the living room and saw 4 new faces. Darren was spinning a small sized girl in his arms, both of them smiling. I started to feel anger towards this.... whats the word...... no, it cant. I can't be jealous. What the hell? No. No. Let's remember for the billionth time: he's your friend, nothing else. That's your goal for this trip. Darren put down the girl and faced me. Holy shit, its Draco Malfoy.
"Al, this is Lauren." He said, as they walked towards me.
"Its nice to meet you Lauren, I'm Allie." I stuck out my hand, ugh why do I have to be such a dork.
" Hey Allie. Darren's told me a lot about you." she said, elbowing Darren with a smile grin on her face. Umm what? Is Darren blushing?
"Anyway, this over here is Dylan." Darren signaled, changing the subject. "This is Jamie and this is Brian." I recognized all three of them and wanted to fangirled so badly.
"So this is Allie?" Dylan said, walking towards me, with the same grin Lauren had on her face seconds ago.
"She looks prettier in person." Jamie said, smiling.
Woah.... wait what?
"You've seen a picture of me?"
"Well yeah, we wanted to see who Darren-"
"and I hang out with in LA." Joey said, cutting Jamie off.
"Ok?"
"They didn't believe that we had made friends in LA." Joey said jokingly. "Anyway, I think we should all get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow.
Everyone headed towards their rooms and I started unpacking everything since I wasn't really tired. After everything was in place, I put on my mickey mouse bottoms and a white t shirt. Then I grabbed my toiletry bag and headed towards the bathroom. Pulling my stuff out of the bag I realized I had forgot my toothpaste. Crap.
I quickly made my way towards Joe and Sams room to ask them if they had any. I was about to knock on the door when I heard some very disturbing noises from the other side of the door . Oh god. No. No. Eww. On the first night!? Really!? I quickly backed away trying to erase that noise from my memory. Well, the only option now is Darren and Joey's room since I felt a bit uncomfortable asking people I had just met. I knocked on their door, praying Joey would answer. But of course, as everything else fails me, Darren answers the door. Shirtless. Wow, I couldn't really tell how toned he was with clothes on. He should go shirtless more often. Ugh FOCUS!
"Hey Al"
"Um hey. I was wondering if I could borrow some toothpaste. I forgot mine."
"Yeah, sure. I was actually going to go brush my teeth too."
"Oh ok"
I followed him to the bathroom, taking my time, admiring his back muscles that were very well defined may I add. We both got in front of a big mirror that was behind the sink and started brushing our teeth. Toothpaste, you better stay in my mouth. I felt like that was the longest minute of my life. We would look at each other and grin, which would make me look away. Finally, we both finished and rinsed our mouth. When I looked up, I found him staring at me. Oh crap, did I have toothpaste on my face? I looked in the mirror, but found nothing. Looking back at Darren, I found him still starring at me.
"Yes?"
"What?"
"I don't know. You're staring."
"Oh sorry. Its just... um.... you look really pretty right now."
Was he serious? I had not 1 ounce of makeup, my hair was in a messy bun, and I was wearing my glasses.
"Yeah right."
"No seriously." He said taking a step towards me. " I love the natural look."
"Thanks" I said, finding my feet very interesting.
"Well, I should probably get to bed. You too.... we have a long day tomorrow.
He stepped even closer and tilted my chin up, kissing my cheek.
"Goodnight Al." He said, looking warmly into my eyes.
"Goodnight Dare."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry I've been gone but here is a new chapter. School has started so it might be a bit slower on the updating, sorry. Anyway I have the next chapter already written up so if I get at least 3 comments I will update it tomorrow!!!!!!!! Also, some wondered about what the problem with Allie is and I said that I would be revealing it in the next few chapters. I have changed my mind. I'm sorry, but it wont happen for a few more. I want to put more detail into it so its taking more background info and foundation for it to be revealed. I am still thinking of putting it into the Tahoe trip, near the end, meaning this trip will take up about 5-6 chapters. Anyway, thanks again for reading and don't forget to comment.