Status: Hey guys... I'm new here!!! Please comment if you want me to continue!!!

From the Beginning

What is This?

We got back to the house pretty late. After skiing, we had a very interesting snowmobile race which I got 2nd and then we went to eat at a diner. In just a day I had become close to the Starkids. I also noticed the bond they had with each other. It's a weird feeling of energy that's amazing to observe. They were a very close knit group that very thankfully very accepting and opening to Sam and I.
"Guys, let's watch a movie!" Jamie said as we all took of our soaking snow jackets and boots.
"What movie?" Joe asked.
"Aladdin!!!!!!" Darren screamed, before anyone could say anything.
"No!" Joe said, with a couple of agreement nods from the rest.
"I agree with Darren." I said, I really wanted to watch it!
"Come on Al, you guys can watch that some other time alone..." Sam replied, winking at me.
I started to show a hint of red rising up on my cheeks and was about to throw out a snarky comment when Darren said,"You know what? I think we will." and took me hand a lead me to my bedroom."
"I'll me right back." he said and disappeared through the door.
Holy shit. I'm going to watch Aladdin with Darren, alone. Oh. My. God. On my bed. Oh God. No. No. Calm down. We are just watching a movie. Nothing to worry about.
"Here we go." Darren appeared with his macbook and Aladdin DVD. He put down the laptop at the end of the bed, put the DVD in, and rested his back on the headboard. I stood up and turned off the light and sat next to him.
"I told you we would watch Aladdin together." he whispered into my ear right before the movie began.
Throughout the movie, I became somewhat comfortable with our situation. The movie also helped too. Its Aladdin, duh. I began to forget why I was so nervous and started to enjoy the movie and Darren singing along to every song. When the movie got to A Whole New World, I was so mesmerized by how cute Jasmine and Aladdin were I slightly jumped when Darren put his arm around me. Oh no.... here we go. I stopped breathing and noticed he hesitated too. Just let go. Your fine. I breathed out and leaned towards his touch as he pulled me closer. I rested my head on his chest and he had his hand on my back , playing with the tips of my hair. For the first time, I felt truly happy, with no guilt or desperation of backing away from him. I spent the rest of the movie feeling how he breathed and tried to take in the moment. Before I knew it, the movie was over and I started to pout because I knew our cuddle session was coming to a close.
"You up for another one?" Darren whispered in my ear.
I smiled and looked up,"Of course I am. What do you wanna watch?"
"I'm still in the Disney mood, but I didn't bring anymore."
"Ooo I did!!! I think I put them in the nightstand. I'll look for them, just let me take a quick bathroom break."
I headed to the bathroom and shut the door. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Was this really happening? Was I just in Darren's arms? For the first time, I didn't want to walk away. I wanted to see where this could go. And now we are going to see another movie! I freshened up a bit and walked straight to my room with the biggest smile on my face. I opened my door and saw Darren sitting on my bed, facing the nightstand with his back towards me. I closed the door and walked towards his side and stopped when I saw my nightstand drawer opened. Shit. No. He couldn't have found them. I hid them pretty deep. Darren had my many bags of pills and needles in his hands. He looked up at me, frowning and said, " What is this?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm home sick today and got bored so why not upload a new chapter! Oooo introduction to the problem.... I'm curious to what you guys think the problem is... Thanks for reading and comment!!!!