Status: breifly on HIATUS. i'll be focusing on my other stories for now sorry guys!- 8/30/13

Bright Shadows

Miseria Cantare

miseria cantare; AFI
10:14 am Thursday:June 15, 2008

'Still,we lay under the emptiness and drifted slowly outward,and somewhere in the wilderness we found salvation scratched into the earth like a message.'

Scranton, Pensylvannia. Lakawana State Forest;

My eyes were shut. I could see a bright light behind my heavy eyelids. I was laying on what feels like my bed. My body was tucked in with a blanket. I felt the blanket a bit too well... Oh god,am I naked? The thought made me open up my eyes, wide, and boy, was that a mistake.. The light in the room was too bright for me. I shielded my eyes with my arms , and sat up. I don't remember the room being this bright...

I blinked,trying to adjust my eyes. It was a big window by the bed that was sun-shining the hell out of me. I looked around the room... Where am I? The room had richly hued log walls, two wooden drawer lamp tables on each side of the bed, and a dark royal red rug with white bear patchwork that covered the entire floor.

The place looked so comfy, but so wrong at the same time. I looked under the covers. I was nude. I had the first trickle of fear drip inside my chest, making it feel as if 1,000 pounds had landed upon it. I sat on the edge of the bed and stepped on the rug,but as soon as I stood up, I dropped to the floor.

What the hell is wrong with my legs?Why can't I stand up right? Did the people here do this to me?
I was breathing too fast. I had to calm down, now. What was the last thing I did?... I remember having a bad argument with my friend Elizabeth when she caught me... cutting for the first time... After that I recalled laying in bed still wiping my tears,but that was back in Pittsburg. How the hell did I end up here? Think, Ebony,think!...

I couldn't recall what happened. And that scared me. I felt my eyes go watery, I bit my lip and tried not to cry in times like these.My father would tell me in times like these; You need to erase you mind of these things. From fear,and think of a plan. Psshh. Easy for him to say, the was in the military.I'm only a freaking 15 1/2 year old girl.

Even if I did have a plan. My legs would sure as hell slow me down. They felt numb,and heavy.. I heard noises outside the door. I had a moment of panic. My heart beat accelerating as each breath I took, by the second I blinked again.

They must have heard me when I fell to the ground. Way to go Ebony. I quickly army crawled myself under the bed with the sheet held tight, so hard,that the insides of my hands turned marble white. I heard a guy say, "Not all of you are going in the room" then heard a different people say all together, "awe," "please", "we have the right to see." the kept arguing...

I got to get out of here I thought. I looked under the bed for another way out. Nope,Nope. only one way out was out the door the strangers were behind of... and the window. Oh,yeah sure. I can't walk, and here I am suggesting to jump out of a window ans make sure I don't make a sound, and make a run from it there...

I was scared out of my mind.. and I'm not wearing pants!

They then stood in front of the bed. The blurry slippers were looking directly at me with a happy smile. I think from this day on, I will always shave a fear of white soft bunny shoes. I heard a small laugh from him. "Babe, if you're gonna be under the bed, could you do me a favor and check if there's any sock there that need cleaning. I hate having to bend down to look for laundry.

I blinked.

Oh, my lord. They've found me. Why does that surprise me? It's not there's anywhere else to hide.

""Aw,c'mon. Don't be scared of me. I won't hurt ya" I peeked out of the blanket and saw him... He was only a teenager & if the bunny slippers weren't enough, he also had a light grey apron. He had get black hair with cropped sides and a long bang in the middle almost, it swept sideways, blue eyes, curvy, full lips. Boy was he cute. He was grinning at me. I didn't say that out loud did I? I felt my face go red.

"I miss having girls around, they're always so cute and nervous.

My god. Is this one of my kidnappers? Ans is he really teasing me? Now I really wanna leave this place
♠ ♠ ♠
YES!!!!!! First into to Bright shadows. i have a few ideas for this. anyone is allowed to leave suggestions on the comments! I really liked writing this first chapter!! :D
it was inspired by AFI's "love like winter" and 'The butterfly effect' noooow, please subscribe!! and comment <3 thanks
- katt the ghoul

oh and i'm reeeeealy happy wiht the mew MIW songs fatal and sick from the melt. akoitguediqhf!! :D