Status: one-shot

What Happens in Vegas

1/1

“I’M GONNA LIVE FOREVER!” Jack yelled at the top of his lungs, naked body pressed against the glass. He threw a bottle of vodka over the balcony, vaguely hearing Ryan Mendez let out a gasp of horror and run to make sure it didn’t hit anyone. Brian Dales, on the other hand, was cracking up across the room. His laugh was so obnoxious that even in Jack’s drunken stupor he could hear him loud and clear. Jack turned to walk across the room toward Brian, who was also naked. All the girls in the room were half naked or showing too much cleavage too, but that didn’t really appeal to Jack. Too bad they didn’t know he was gay. They were in for some disappointment tonight.

“Hey, hands off,” Brian scolded some drunk girl who was groping him, backing away. The girl scowled, but turned to go join Danny Kurily in the pool instead. “I’m so glad it’s your birthday dude, I’m having so much fun,” he said to Jack with a big grin.

“Me too! And we’re both naked,” Jack said, as if it wasn’t obvious enough already.

The two of them somehow ended up drifting away from the group of people a little while later and went into a room, dizzy from alcohol and wanting somewhere to lie down. “Your penis doesn’t match the rest of your skin and it’s freaking me out,” Brian pointed out.

“Well you have a weird voice.”

“You have skunk hair.”

“You have a boner.”

Brian paused for a moment at that, tilting his head, then asked, “Wanna make out?”

“Fuck yes.”


And that’s how Jack and Brian ended up sleeping together the first time. It was a completely drunken thing, but both of them just laughed it off the next morning. Then when they went on their fall tour with The Summer Set and Hit The Lights, it happened again. It wasn’t really anything serious for either of them; it was just convenient to have each other there to fuck.

What got complicated was when Jack and Alex started dating in December. Jack hadn’t cheated on him, per se. The band went on a European tour with The Summer Set and nothing happened between Jack and Brian. They still talked a lot, texting and Skyping together after the tour ended. However, Jack would be lying if he said he hadn’t flirted a little with Brian when Jack and Alex were apart during their time off. That wasn’t cheating though. It was just their friendship. A strange one, yes, but friendship.

----------

“Hey, you gotta promise me that you won’t fuck anything up when we call you on Full Frontal tomorrow,” Jack said, making a serious face at Brian.

Brian rolled his eyes. “I’ll try not to. In my defense, we’re in Vegas today and I’m going to be really hungover tomorrow morning. I apologize in advance.”

“It can’t possibly be as bad as last year. I’m not there to supply the endless alcohol,” Jack smirked.

“You supplied more than alcohol,” Brian mused, and Jack blushed.

“See, that’s the kind of shit you can’t say tomorrow,” Jack whined.

Brian grinned sheepishly, “Whoops. My bad. I have to get going, our set is soon. Have a good night.”

“Have a good set. Don’t die in Vegas, we need you for our radio show.”

Brian laughed and waved at Jack as the call ended. Jack stretched, yawning and rolling over in the hotel bed. He was exhausted. Tour was finally starting to slow him down. The door opened as Alex came back into their room and Jack smiled at him.

“Hey baby, where you been?” Jack questioned.

“I was hanging out with Rian and Zack for a little while. How about you?” Alex asked, kicking off his shows and shimmying out of his jeans.

“I’ve just been on my phone. I’m really tired now; I think all these time changes are finally getting to me. What time is it, anyway?”

“It’s only eleven,” Alex replied, lying down beside Jack and kissing him softly. “You know, we haven’t put this bed to use yet and we’ve been here for two days…”

“Babe, I’m too tired to have sex,” Jack groaned as Alex kissed at his neck.

Alex pouted, fingers playing with the end of Jack’s shirt. “Are you sure?”

“A hundred percent sure. If you let me sleep right now, I promise we can do it tomorrow,” Jack insisted.

“Fine. You’re going to need your energy anway,” Alex said with a wink, and Jack stuck his tongue out at the older boy. “I’m going to surf the internet, you get some sleep,” he added, turning off the lamp and pulling his laptop out.

“Goodnight.”

----------

“You wanna call Brian? Let’s call Brian,” Jack said, looking over at Alex.

“I don’t wanna fucking call Brian.”

“We’re gonna fucking call Brian.”

“Let’s listen to a song and then we’ll call Brian,” Alex said, nodding toward Rian, who started the next song. Alex flicked the microphone off, smiling at Jack. “You realize your Vegas stories will probably get you arrested one day, right?”

Jack laughed, “Shut up. If I was going to get arrested, it would have happened already. A naked man running around with a bottle of vodka isn’t hard to track down.”

“True,” Alex replied. He sighed loudly as he pulled Skype up on his phone and looked through it. “Fuck. I didn’t save Brian’s Skype username when he gave it to me!”

Jack rolled his eyes, pushing his phone over to Alex. “Call him off my phone, I already have him added.”

“Thanks babe. That would’ve sucked; we would’ve had to stop recording just to get the dumbass on Skype,” Alex said in relief, pecking his boyfriend on the lips. “Why do you have him added, anyway? I didn’t know you guys Skyped.”

“Yeah, we talk a lot,” Jack said innocently. Alex raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to speak, but Rian cut him off.

“Hey, the song’s ending in like 20 seconds. Call Brian already,” he said, gesturing toward the phone Alex was holding. Alex called Brian as Jack turned the microphone back on.

“We’re back, and we’re calling Brian now. Hey Brian!” Alex greeted cheerfully.

They talked with him for a minute before the topic of Vegas got brought up, and Jack smirked. “Brian, did you have as much fun in Vegas this time as you did last time?”

Brian paused. “Well, I think it’s kind of hard to top last time, but in my head I was trying to see how much I could top it in a six hour period. And now I regret everything I did yesterday.”

Alex chuckled and continued asking questions as Jack sat beside him, listening and occasionally adding a comment. They only had one microphone, so it was difficult for both of them to talk together this time. Jack thought of something to say while they talked, and waited for a break in their conversation to jump in.

“Hey Brian,” Jack said, but Alex cut him off.

“Very important question – have you made any sex to anybody yet on warped tour?” Alex asked, and Jack rolled his eyes.

“I have not. Everyone else has had their prospective girlfriends on the bus, so I’ve been in the corner cuddling a bottle of scotch.”

“Hey Brian,” Jack tried again.

“Hey Jack.”

“You don’t have to deny it because we’ve already told the listeners, but you’ve seen my penis last time we were in Vegas and I just want to know how it made you feel.”

“It made me feel- well you’ve seen my penis too, actually,” Brian pointed out.

“Yeah.”

Alex chuckled, “This is common ground here in the band world. You’re not friends until you’ve seen your other friends’… wieners.”

“Yeah, I think our friendship went to a whole new level when we were…” Brian started, and Jack cut him off before he could say anything else.

“We’re not like blood brothers, but we’re ball brothers.”

“We’re ball brothers. We’re like dick bros,” Brian said.

“Dick bros,” Alex echoed, looking at Jack curiously. Jack didn’t look back at him. “Dick bros. That’s great.”

They got to talking about Jack’s dick and other peoples’ dicks – like you do in any radio show, obviously – before Jack asked, “Brian, is your management gonna approve of this?

“Probably,” Brian replied.

“Because if not we’re gonna have to cut this all out and I don’t want to do that.”

“Jack, I don’t- I don’t mean to cut you off, Brian, but during this whole phone interview Jack has been speaking really quietly and sensually into the microphone and I don’t know why,” Alex said, and Jack’s eyes widened at the look he got from Alex. “Has anyone noticed that?”

“I can feel that from here and it’s making me really nervous.” Jack frowned at the phone. He should feel nervous, dammit. He shouldn’t have agreed to do the interview, despite the fact that the fans were probably going to love it.

Alex’s mood picked up slightly and they finished the phone call, Alex sassing Brian at some points. They cut to music and a break, and Alex turned the microphone off again, looking right at Jack. “There’s something going on with you and Brian.”

“What? You’re crazy,” Jack said with a nervous laugh.

Alex shook his head. “You’re so full of shit, Jack. The way you were talking made me curious, but the blush on your face near the end is what’s making me think that you really do have a thing.”

“Ok, but I haven’t cheated on you or anything, Alex. I promise!”

“Uh huh. You guys probably fucked on that tour earlier this year, didn’t you?”

“No!”

Rian cleared his throat awkwardly from the corner. “You guys, the song’s over in a minute…”

“Whatever. Let’s just call Soupy and end this show.”

Jack scooted away from Alex a little, feeling a little hurt and guilty. Did Alex really think Jack would cheat on him? His phone vibrated with a text from Brian and he glanced down at it.

Alex sounded like he was getting mad at the end… does he think...?
-Brian

he’s suspicious and pissed. go nurse your hangover, dickface.
-Jack


----------

“I want the honest truth, Jack. Do you and Brian have a thing going on?” Alex demanded the second Rian shut their hotel room door. He had darted out of the room as soon as they finished recording the show.

“Um… if by ‘a thing’ you mean cheating on you, fuck no,” Jack said cautiously.

Alex looked at him with a mix of confusion and anger. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Well, we did have a thing, but that was before you and I got together. We uh, hooked up on my birthday in Vegas last year. And on the fall tour it was a casual fuck sort of thing. It was convenient and we were both horny a lot. But after you and I started dating we stopped doing everything, I swear,” Jack explained, biting his lip.

“So that’s why you two were so weird with that call,” Alex said, frowning at Jack.

“Alex, I swear, we’re just friends now. We talk a lot, but that’s because we got close when we were… you know.”

Alex looked him in the eye. “You don’t have any feelings for him?”

“Of course not. I love you, and no one else. I’m stupid, I should have told you about that forever ago so you wouldn’t get all jealous over it,” Jack admitted, grabbing Alex’s hand to pull him down next to him on the bed.

“I’m not jealous,” Alex huffed, and Jack raised an eyebrow at him. “Ok, fine, I was jealous. But I’m not now, because I know you were just a horny fucker before we got together. And you can tell Brian to stop spamming your texts, because I see your phone vibrating like crazy over there.”

Jack grinned sheepishly, typing out a quick text to Brian saying that everything was fine. “He’s just concerned.”

Alex smiled and pushed the phone away, kissing Jack. “So, you remember yesterday when you were too tired for sex and promised to make it up?”

“And I’m the horny fucker,” Jack scoffed, laughing as Alex pushed him back on the bed. At least he knew that everything was okay between them now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm ashamed with how fast I wrote this considering the episode aired tonight. Well yesterday. It's 2 in the morning now. I wish my chaptered stories were as easily thought of as this was.

I saw a suggestion for this and this popped right into my head. Just a short little one-shot. I suck at endings so don't hate me.

Comments are lovely! :)