Status: Comment and recommend, please!

I'm Not a Hero

Chapter 3

“Well, that was…interesting.” Jade commented after I had told them what happened. Summer just laughed. I probably would've laughed too if it was one of them. I mean how many people could say this happened to them?

“I know.”

Then the conversation slipped into the band. We were currently searching for gigs, but hadn't had any luck finding any. My dream was to play Warped Tour, but that probably wouldn't happen. It’s not that we were bad, we just weren't very well-known.

“So, any plans for tomorrow, girls?”Sammi asked.

“Yeah, I’ve, um, got a date.” Summer muttered.

“With who?” The rest of us ask simultaneously.

“This guy I met at the coffee shop. He’s really sweet and gorgeous.” Summer blushed.

“Oh, well, how about you Jade? What’re you doing?” I asked her.

“I’m not doing anything. Why?” Jade raised her eyebrow and stared at Sammi and I.

“We’re going to the beach tomorrow with BVB. Wanna come?” Sammi answered her question.

“Of course! I would love to!”Jade began to jump up and down childishly. She has a lady boner for the bassist of the band, Ashley Purdy. I heard a screech and jerked my head up to see Dora’s tiny figure flying at me. I wrapped her up in my arms as she cried.

“What happened, sweetie?”I cooed in her ear. She turned and pointed to the TV. I saw a commercial for the new horror film on the screen. Why the hell was that on a kids’ channel? With Dora still in my arms, I got up and turned the TV off. I set her down on the couch.

“I’ve got to go, girls. The boss is riding me again. I can’t afford to miss my shift.” Summer stood up and grabbed her bag.

“Bye, Sum. Have a good date!” Jade called. Sammi and I had other ideas, though.

“Use protection!!!” We shouted out the door as she walked to her car. Our remark was met with two middle fingers and a grin from behind her dark sunglasses. I giggled and closed the door.

“We should have a sleep over!” Jade shouted out.

“Yeah! Can we?”

“Of course. I think you guys have some clothes here. We can watch movies, talk about boys, and paint each other’s nails! Not to mention makeovers!” I said the last part in an extremely girly voice.

We went out to the store and got candy, soda, and the new Channing Tatum movie. When we got back to the house, we decided to do makeovers first. First up was Jade. Then, it was Sammi’s turn. Next was Dora. Since she was way too young for makeup, we just sort of did her hair and put on lip gloss for her. Now, it was my turn. I sat down in the chair.

“You have to keep your eyes closed the entire time, Andy.” Jade warned me.

“Um, alright?” What the hell are they planning? I closed my eyes and let them do whatever they were doing. I heard giggles and felt brushes everywhere on my face. My hair was tugged up and put up in a…ponytail, maybe?

“Alright! Open your eyes!” Sammi announced. I opened my eyes and saw my reflection. My lips were blood red with black lip liner. My cheeks were a mixture of green, pink, purple, and gold eye shadow. My eyes had eyeliner all over the lid. My hair was in fact in a ponytail.

“Do you like it?” Dora asked.

“Of course I do. Did you do it?” She nodded.”It looks beautiful, sweetie.”

I hugged Dora and Sammi took a picture. She muttered something and then smiled evilly, as did Jade. Crap, she probably uploaded it to twitter.

“Sweetie, how about we go get our PJ’s on, OK?” Dora nodded and went to her room to go pick out her pajamas. “You guys know where your clothes are, right?”

The two nodded and headed off to the guest room to grab their pajamas. I walked to my room and put on my Batman pajamas. I pulled out my phone and checked my Twitter.

@SammiDoll: @AndyFullConfession looks so cute with Dora! pic.twitter.com/lov3a11

Attached to the tweet was the photo of me and Dora. Some fans of the band had already tweeted me asking who Dora was. I tweeted that Dora was a fantastic little girl whom I had found. Then, I washed my face off and walked out to the living room to find Sammi, Jade, and Dora already on the couch with popcorn bowls and our candy. We then began to watch the movie. Around halfway through it, I drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it was so short and I haven't updated in a while. I've been extremely busy! Have a wonderful day/ night! (it's 5:45 am where I'm at).