Blood is Full of Empty Promises

Truth

Ayaka shifted. It was all black, but she was moving up and down, back and forth. The movement was almost enough to make her sick. She opened her eyes and saw the ground moving and the heels of shinobi sandals covered almost completely by a black cloak.

"I think I'm going to be sick," she muttered to herself still not fully aware of her situation.

"Oh no you don't," a familiar voice said and flung her off of his shoulder, setting her down gently on the ground. Ayaka bent over and released everything that she had eaten that day. She coughed while a cold hand rubbed her back as if she were a young girl again.

Ayaka wiped her mouth with Gaara's white cloak. "Gaara," she thought remembering him and she inhaled his scent. She remembered that special night that she had spent with him. It almost felt like a different lifetime.

"Better?" the familiar voice asked and she looked up to see grayish-white hair and a friendly face. His eyes were different. They were colder than they used to be.

Ayaka nodded and then froze. She remembered now. It quickly came back to her and she reached behind her for her bow. It was gone. "My bow!" she cried and jumped back away from Hidan.

"Must have fallen off when I knocked you out," Hidan replied combing back his hair with his fingers from his left hand. "Oh well."

Ayaka didn't have any weapons. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she couldn't stay with him. That was for sure.

Ayaka ran towards him ready to use her fists, but he quickly grabbed her and forced her hands behind her. He pulled her close into a hug, only it wasn't comfortable for her. Her hands were pinned behind her, unable to move. "Damn, he's strong," she thought and gritted her teeth angrily.

"I've missed you Aya-chan," Hidan said happily and she felt him kiss the top of her head. She wanted to vomit all over again.

"I didn't miss you," she said angrily.

"You shouldn't lie like that Aya-chan. I don't like it when people lie to me," he said seriously and it sent chills of fear down her spine.

"I only came looking for you because I want to know the truth."

"The truth?" Hidan asked sounding amused.

"Why did you do it?" Ayaka asked looking up into his cold soul-less eyes.

"Well, if you really must know. I just felt like it. I was angry because our village was going to get rid of shinobi."

"No, they weren't! They trained us!," she said angrily and felt her emotions smash into her like a wave. Anger and sadness hit her all at once making her knees almost too weak to stand up. Thankfully, Hidan still had a hold of her although she wished he would let her go. She'd rather fall to her knees and look weak then be anywhere near him.

"Let me rephrase that. They didn't believe that shinobi were meant to kill. I do. I wanted revenge on everything that caused us pain. I wanted to kill those that killed your parents. But our village didn't believe in it, so I killed them. I killed them all and planned to take you with me."

Ayaka had tears streaming from her face. "I didn't want you to avenge my parents."

"I know, but I love you. I always have. And I wanted to give vengeance to you, because you deserved it after what those people did. They took away what you loved most. They-"

"No! Hidan, you took that away. I was happy. Truly happy until you decided to betray our village. You took away my happiness!" Ayaka screamed at him and he let go of her. She pulled her fist back and forced it forward. It collided with his face and he stumbled backwards. He just took it, like it was nothing. However, the shock on his face was a different story.

"I hate you! I hate what you did to me! I hate that you took away my home! I hate that you took away the one person I considered family," she yelled and continued throw punches at him in anger.

"Family?"

"You were my brother, Hidan. We stuck together, through thick and thin, and you just threw all of that away. For that, I hate you," she said angrily and fell to the ground in emotional agony. She hated herself for being so weak, but all she could do was lie there crumbled up in sadness and anger.

“I have the jinchuriki,” a deep voice said from behind her. She ignored it and continued to weep at Hidan’s feet.

“Fuck! I guess we’ll have to post pone this little chat. Get up,” Hidan ordered Ayaka. She didn’t move. She just laid there with her fist curled up and clenched tightly.

“Get up, you bitch,” Kakazu said and went to kick her; his foot was caught by Hidan.

“I’ll take care of her,” Hidan growled and Kakazu took a step back.

“Hurry up,” he said and turned away from the two. Kakazu shifted the jinchuriki’s body on his shoulder and continued towards where he knew was the new Akatsuki hideout.

“I’m really sick and tired of you telling me what to do, old man,” Hidan growled and picked Ayaka up and threw her over his shoulder.

“Put me down,” she screamed and tried to kick him in the head. She failed.

“Yo Kakazu, let me borrow your strings for a second,” Hidan yelled at his partner. Kakazu grumbled, but helped anyways. He wound some type of thread or string, Ayaka couldn’t tell, around her wrists. Hidan set her down on the ground and pulled at the string. It was as if she was on a leash, because she pulled in the opposite direction, but continued to move forwards with Hidan.

“Damn it,” she thought and then looked up at the sky in anger. Why did this have to happen this way. This was not how she had planned things. Ayaka was now a prisoner of the rogue ninja, Hidan, her long lost friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading ^____^

Also I'm really sorry if it takes me awhile to update. I have no idea where I want to go from here. -__-'
I shall hit the gym a lot though because that's where I come up with all of my ideas. hahaha I'm so weird.