Status: ((Ongoing)) I would rather draw a manga but my drawings fail me D: So I hope I can share stories through my plain words.. -bows-

お願い, 教師! (Please, Teacher!)

Chapter 1 ☆ Peculiar Encounter

<SFX: footsteps and panting>

"Oh shucks..! Not again..!"
Maya ran as fast as her feet would allow her, flying past the discipline mistress awaiting at the school gate.

"Aikawa Maya! You dare run past me like that??"

Skidding to a stop, Maya spun around slowly and grinned, "ah ha ha.. Sorry Miss Usami! I was just running too fast, not that I had planned to run away from you..! Or something.. Really..!" Miss Usami shifted her glasses promptly, "Anyway, you've been reporting late again and again! More often nowadays! You'll have to explain for yourself. What's going on?"

"N-Nothing..!" Maya waved her hands quickly, "nothing at all..! No need to worry about anything Miss Usami! I promise I'll be on time tomorrow! Byeee!" She smiled before sprinting off on her heels.

"Wai- *sighs* That girl.."

//

<SFX: Rustling of plastic bags>

"Thank you and see you again!" After smiling and seeing the customer off, Maya sank into her seat, "this is getting hard to keep up with.."

<SFX: Cans crashing onto the ground>

"Whoa whoa what's that..?" The noisy sound of metal hitting ground rang throughout the seemingly empty store. "Better check it out.. Up we go!" She sighed as she jogged lazily to the sound's source, greeted by a man squatting next to a pile of fallen tuna cans.

Looking obviously flustered, the man began to pick up the cans with care. "I'm terribly sorry! I'll gather these up right away, please don't worry.." His gaze remained fixed onto the cans. Maya felt amused by the peculiar reaction from a grown man like him, helping to rid off some of her weariness. "Oh it's alright sir! These things happen a lot, so let me do it since I'm paid to-"

"N-No it's alright.. I'll pick these up real quick since I dropped them, you should take care of the cashier Miss.." Maya was cut off before she could finish, but she just nodded and smiled before returning to the cashier counter. The man's face seemed flushed from the side, so it was probably better to let him relieve his guilt the way he wants to.

//

<SFX: school bell ringing, students chatting away>
"Ughh.." Slumped across her table, Maya felt like she was drained of her life force. "I.. I'm punctual.. Awesome.."

<SFX: Classroom door opening, footsteps walking in>
"Class! Listen up!" Our homeroom sensei was making an announcement, but the class continued chattering away. "CLASS! You have a new homeroom teacher, Tsukihiko sensei! Please listen to him alright, 3rd years?"

Maya sat up straight, "New homeroom teacher?! Wher-- E-Eh..??" Her eyes widened in shock as she locked eyes with the new homeroom teacher, whereby they both breathed out the words, "Y-You..?"

((Oh shoot!! The clumsy man from the convi store last night is their new homeroom teacher, so he knows about her part time job!! What now??))
♠ ♠ ♠
As you may have noticed, I'm not writing in the standard and correct English compositional writing format..? It's like a word form of a manga storyboard heehee~ SFX basically represents the sound effects ((: Yeah cliché first chapter ain't much but thanks for reading~!!