Status: whenever i can :D

Positive Accidents

the second date

I was woken the next morning by hearing the shower running in the main bathroom next to my room. I got up and got dressed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun and wandered out of the room. I saw Henry come out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist with dripping wet hair. He walked over to me and put his hands on my arms and kissed me lightly.
“want to go out for some lunch?” he asked with a smile.
“yeah sure why not” I said smiling back.
He walked off down to his room in a hurry “our second date!” he shouted making me laugh.
I went and sat on the sofa with a cup of apple juice as I watched the news. The same old depressing English news. 10 minutes later Henry came out in some jeans and a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I was wearing my black skinny jeans and a light blue shirt with a black tank top on underneath.
“ready?” I asked grabbing my car and house keys.
“indeed” he replied as he opened the front door for me and we walked out.
We drove to our local nandos because that was always a good place to eat. I parked the car and we started walking down the street. Henry grabbed my hand and entwined it with his as I looked up at him smiling. He was looking at the necklace he bought me as I wore it every day, he knew that I loved it. Soon we made it to the restaurant but not before some fans recognised him and were asking for photos. I helped some of them who had nobody to take the pictures for them, I loved seeing Henry’s face light up as he was so blissfully unaware that he had fans.
He said thank you to them all and we made our way into the restaurant for lunch. We got given a booth to sit in and we both sat opposite each other. I already knew what I wanted and eventually Henry made his mind up and he went and ordered and paid for the meal, he refused to let me pay. Soon he came back with our drinks and sat back down opposite me.
“so how was L.A?” I said curiously.
“good, just some boring meetings about the film and how everything went.” He sighed but with a smile.
“did they comment on any fabulous hair and makeup you had on?” I said resting my chin on my hand.
“hmm maybe, I wonder who did that?” he said in a teasing way. I flicked his arms which were resting on the table infront of him.
I took a sip of my drink and watched him do the same. I noticed that sometimes I had to resist myself from fully throwing myself at this man’s beauty along with his kindness and just general atmosphere he gave off.
“when does Jo come back?” he asked
“in 2 weeks I think why?” I replied looking at him and trying to read what he was thinking.
“just wondering how long we will have the house with just us in that’s all” he said looking down at his hands with a smirk.
I just did a little laugh and said “oh I see”.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are still enjoying this guys! :)