Status: new and it will be slow

Fall

1

"GOOOOOOD MORNING CONNECTICUT!!! ITS BRISK 5O DEGREES WITH A SLIGHT BREEZE AND CLEAR SKY'S!! IT IS NOW 6:15 AM MONDAY SEPTEMBER 6 2011 AND IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THOSE GOING! NOW LETS PLAY SOME WAKE UP MU-"

My hand slaps the off button. I pull the covers over my head and snuggle back into the warmth for 15 more minutes. My name is Shawna Rae Blake, I'm 18 years old (19 October 1st). I work full time as first assistant barn manager at Silverfrost Equestrian Center and i go to school. Also I'm the legal guardian of my three younger siblings.

Anthony Lee Blake is 16 years old and the typical teenage boy. He is smart but is balanced by having a love of animals and movies. He is tall and lean with Shoulder length black hair and big green eyes, moms eyes. He is sweet and charming with a mean streak a mile wide. He has a girlfriend named Sarah that is as sweet and layed back as the day is long.

Then we have Annabella Marie Blake, She is 10 and a total girl. sometimes i have no clue were my blond haired blue eyed little sister came from. She is the total opposite of me and Tony. She loves dance and her favorite color is pink. She is sweet but spoiled.

And last but far from least we have Hunter James Blake my 8 year old angel. He never acts up or talks back. He does his home work and is always in bed on time. he is my rock and I love him to death. he has shaggy black hair and big blue doe eyes darker than mine.

I have jet black hair cut to my jaw so it does not get in the way, it is thick and silky with one deep purple streak in the front, I have bright ice blue eyes. all of us have our mothers pale porcelain skin.

I shake the thoughts of my parents away and scoot up into a sitting position against my head bored. King and Thor my two German Shepard's watch me from there spots on the floor in there dog beds. We each have our own pets. I get out of bed and pull my dads thick robe on. I love this big old farm house but it was hell to heat and cool. I knew my feet would freeze if I did not have thick socks on. I walk quietly across the large room and open the door to the silent hall way. I walk across the the door that says HJB. I open it and smile when I see Hunts skinny form curled under his thick blanket with Gabby his brown ferret curled up on top.
"Hi Gabby sweetie"
I whisper as she lifts her small head and blinks black eyes at me, she was adorable. I walk over and scoop her up snuggling her for a sec before i set her on the floor and she runs to her cage and snuggles into her den watching me. I sit on the edge of the bed and rub his back gently.
"Come on hunts its time to get up"
He stirs and rolls over blinking sleepy dark blue eyes at me from under sleep tousled black curls.
" Morning Shawny"
He mumbles hugging me. I smile and kiss his head.
"Time for school bud, ill get your clothes ready can you let everyone out to potty please"
He nods and gets up pulling his hoodie on and walks out calling quietly to dogs and cats as he walks down stairs. I go to his closet and pull out faded jeans and a blue t-shirt that matches his eyes, white socks and his black sneakers. I lay the clothes on his bed. I walk out and go to the door next to mine.
"Tony wake up bro"
I knock and hear him mumble, he was old enough to get up and get his own clothes, I turn around and open the door across form his to a pink and white girls paradise. Anna is already sitting up yawing.
"Morning Shawny"
I smile and hug her
"Hey Annie"
She smiles and snuggles into my arms yawing. I look up as her fluffy white cat peaches walks in and leaps on the bed curling up.
"Hey Shawn have you seen my red and black hoodie?"
I look up to see Tony in black jeans and vans and a red t-shirt his long black hair damp from his shower, his lip stud shines, i bite my own silver hoop at the side of my mouth.
"Um oh yea back porch"
I hop up and leave them to get ready as I race down stairs and begin breakfast. Mom always made breakfast so i try to do it everyday to. Eggs,bacon,and toast. I feed my two dogs, Tony's lab Booker and the cats. I check their bags and begbin lunches. After bags are packed and everyone is at the table eating I race up stares and wiggle into tight black skinny jeans and calf high buckle up boots and a tight purple tank-top, my shaggy black hair is done with a quick brush and i toss my black hoodie on and grab my bag and keys racing back down stairs.
"OK is every one ready? We need to go before we are late"
I lock the back door and herd everyone outside and off the porch to dads big black truck I now own. I lock the front door and make sure everyone has there keys.
"OK now Hunter and Anna you wait at the bus stop for Tony"
"We know Shawn OK this is not our first year going to school"
Tony smiles at me and rolls his pretty green eyes that remind me of mom so much. I smile and hug them all before we climb in and pull out through the gate and onto the long dirt driveway.

I pull into the long line of cars and trucks waiting to pull into the elementary school just down the street from the high school. I pull up to the curb and hop out pulling the back door open. I help Anna and Hunter down. I grab there hands and walk them to the curb and to the waiting teacher that will help them.
"OK Hunt now pay attention and be good, call if you need me"
I hug him and kiss his head.
"Anna your gorges I'm so proud of you"
I smile and hug her.
"Thanks Shawny I love you and thanks see ya tonight sis"
They head off with the teacher and I smile watching them. tears prick the backs of my eyes.
"Come on Shawn they are fine we have to go or we will be late"
Tony's voice jerks me back to the hear and now. I turn and hurry to my side getting in and hitting the gas pulling forward onto the road.

I pull into a spot under a huge maple tree. A cool breeze had sprung up it swirls my hair around my face as we get out, I lock the truck and clip my keys to my belt. I'm checking my bag as I walk round the truck that's why I don't see the guy until we run smack into each other. I look up through my dark hair at him anger filling my blue eyes.
"Watch it meat head"
I snap cause all I see is the football jacket until i see his face and I stop dead. He had perfectly white blond hair that fell to his broad sculpted shoulders. His eyes were an electric green that pierced right through me. His full lips curved into a smile and his tan skin looked wonderfull in the early sunlight.
"Sorry wildcat ease down didn't see you down there"
His grin was sexy and crooked. I find a slow grin slipping onto my full pink lips.
"That's OK"
Tony nudges me and I shake my head nodding to green eyes and letting my brother lead me away. He was looking at me with horror.
"Shawn are you OK? You look weird"
I smile and nod ruffling his hair. He grins and we part ways with a hug going to our separate groups of friends.

I had first hour with my best friend Alyssa. She was a shy but outgoing little red head that I love dearly. We were standing at my locker when Green eyes strides by looking all sexy in his tight black T and snug faded jeans.
"Oh my god Ally who is that!?"
I grab her making her look at him. She blinks rapidly and fans her self.
"That is River Silverfrost"
I jerk my eyes back to her.
"Silverfrost as in Silverfrost Stables? The biggest race horse breeders in the world!?"
She nods and slams her locker pulling me towards second hour. I watch him walk away and I cant help but grin.
"Nice hindquarters on that Stud"
I whisper to her and she bursts into giggles making me laugh at my own comment.

Lunch finds me sitting on top of my truck with a latte and a book. I had a half eaten sandwich by my side as well, my friends were sprawled along my truck along with my brother and his friends. I'm reading and sipping my hot drink listening to all of them talk not really paying attention until they all go silent and I glance up to see River and a few of his buddies standing in front of my truck watching us. I set my stuff down and look at him.
"yes? Can I help you Silverfrost?"
He grins and my breath catches.
"Come here a moment Blake"
He says my name like i said his with all the weight it carries. My father was a top notch horse trainer and I'm almost done with my training. I flash him a quick grin as I swing my legs over the side getting ready to jump down, He moves to the side and walks in front of me and reach up with his large tan hands settling them on my waist. before I can kill him he lifts me up and off the truck. I grab his shoulders for balance. he lets me slide down his muscled body till my feet touch the ground. I come to his chest. I step back and cross my arms.
"yes?"
He puts his hand on my back and leads me away from everyone.
"My father wants to know if you can start working weekends"
I shake my head.
'No i cant, I'm busy on the weekends I'm sorry"
I see a flash of anger and his hand tightens on my back. I scowl and step away.
"Your lucky my father is even giving you a job, your father was amazing but that does not say the same for you, if he wants you to work weekends then you will. am I cle-"
My hand snapped out and slammed across his perfect face.
"you have no idea who i am or what I'm capable of doing!"
I turn and storm away grabbing my bag running inside.

I watch my sister slap him and i heard the whole thing. I walk to him a glare in my green eyes my whole body is tense and rage rolls off me.
" Your father just lost the best horse trainer he was going to find. Shawna has no idea you have been away at boarding school but I do. You have no clue what my sister gives up every day so maybe you should learn a few things before you go calling her ungratefully"
I turn and walk away.

My face stung from the slap as i watch Tony walk away and i feel a slight tap on my arm, i look over to see a tiny redhead
"yes red?"

I smile slightly at the name
"im Ally, Shawn's best friend, Tony meant that Shawn is legal guardian to him and the two younger ones. She takes care of them everyday and on weekends they have sports and other activity's that she gives her full attention to"
I pat his arm and turn walking away.

I watch her leave then looks at Shawn's retreating form, I had no idea she was raising her family. I sigh and head inside feeling like an ass. I was not the best with people I did not know. I find my class and go in seeing her in the back. I bite my lip and take a seat at the front of class not sure how to apologize to her.....
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CHANGE SOMETHING