Rebel Girl

Rebel Girl Chapter 1

I looked up at the dark, starless sky.
I put a cigarette to my mouth and inhaled. I let the smoke out slowly and watched it slowly fly up into the sky.
“Where is this guy?” Jay muttered. “I’m freezing my ass off”.
“He’ll be here,” Razor said smoking as well.
“He better be,” Romeo said.
“Patience boys,” I said. “Good things come to those who wait”.
A car pulled up to the little ally we were in and a man step out.
I smirked. “See? Now hind don’t come until I say so.”
The five tall buff, muscular guys hid in the shadows and I walked towards the man coming out of the car.
“You got what I want?” he asked.
“So eager,” I said taking a drag. “I have your weed, where’s my money?”
“Where’s my weed?”
I took another drag and smiled at him. I opened one side of my jacket to show him that I have his stash.
“How much?” he asked grinning.
“I’m thinking two thousand…”
“Two thousand?” he exclaimed.
“I grow it and you asked for a lot, so two thousand.”
“Five hundred?”
“You can’t bargain with me,” I said taking another drag. “I want my money,” I snapped my fingers and the guys came out of the shadows and I smiled at the man sweetly.
“Alright, Alright! Here’s two thousand,” he said handing me the cash.
I smiled and gave it to Cyber to count. While he quickly counted the wad of money I took another drag.
“Two thousand,” Cyber said putting the cash in his pocket.
“Here’s the stash,” I said handing the man a bag of weed.
“Thank you. You don’t happen to have crack on you, do you?”
“Did you ask for crack?”
The man shook his head no. “Didn’t think so, now leave and don’t say shit to anyone.”
“Can we meet tomorrow, I buddy of mine wants an ounce of crack,” the man said before getting in the car.
“Sure, same time, and don’t keep us waiting,” and with that I walked away and headed towards the car. The guys followed me just as the man drove off. I put my cigarette out and got in the passenger seat. Romeo drove us to the near by bar to celebrate.
We had another successful deal and another one tomorrow. We showed the bouncer our fake IDs and like always he let us in.
I took a seat at the bar and ordered my usual. Romeo joined me while the other guys went their separate ways.
“Hey sexy,” Romeo said as the bartender handed me my beer. “I’ll take a beer as well.”
I smiled at him and took a long slip. “What’s up?”
“I was thinking you and I could spend the night again.”
“Really?” I asked raising my eyebrows at him.
“Yeah, why not?” Romeo pulled out a box of cigarettes and offered me one. I took it and he light us both up.
“I don’t see any harm in that.”
“Great, once we ditch these losers or they ditch us,” he said we watched them pick up chicks. “We can go to my place.”
I laughed. “I have a feeling that they’ll be ditching us.”
“Then let’s go!” he said getting off the stool and extending his hand to me.
“So eager…” I said taking his hand and following him.
Romeo pulled me into a kiss and smiled at me. I smiled at him and we quickly left the bar. I shot the guys a quick text letting them know that they would have to find their own way home and Romeo and I headed for his place. Romeo lives on his own; he moved out as soon as he hit eighteen.
Once there we were making out and naked in seconds.
*****
The sun woke me up the next morning. I was still on top of Romeo, on his bed. I rolled off of him and stretched. Romeo stirred next to me and slowly opened his eyes.
He smiled at me, “Hey”.
“Hey yourself,” I said pulling on his t shirt from yesterday. “Do you have food?”
“I don’t know,” he said watching me as I walked into his kitchen.
I opened his fridge and I sighed. “You don’t have shit!”
“Sorry babe,” he said joining me in his boxers.
“I’m starving and I just ran a marathon…”
Romeo laughed and hugged me from behind. “What to get a bite somewhere?”
“Do you have money?”
“I should,” he said kissing my neck.
I closed me eyes and melted into him, “I’m too hungry for sex”.
He groaned and released me. “Let’s get some food in you”. Romeo walked back into his bedroom and pulled on his clothes. I did the same and we headed to McDonalds.
We sat down and enjoyed our pancakes as I texted Cyber the details on the cocaine.
“Why won’t you date me?” Romeo asked. “We’re more or less a couple.”
“Why do you need to label it?”
“I want you to be mine and only mine.”
I sighed and look up at him. “I’m not in the mood for this conversation”.
“Why are you so afraid of letting someone in, letting one love you?”
I glared at him. “Drop it”.
Romeo sighed and took my hands. “I love you, you know that right?”
I smiled slightly and nodded my head.
“I would never do anything to hurt you.”
“I know,” I whispered.
“I’ll wait for you…,” he said smiling.
“Okay Nicholas Sparks…” I said rolling my eyes. “Let’s go, Joint and Cyber have the goods.”
Romeo and I left McDonalds hand in hand and headed to their house.
********
“Thanks for ditching us,” Razor said once we showed up.
“It was either we left or we do it in the back of the car again,” I said sitting in Romeo’s lap.
“Please don’t do that again,” Jay said sitting next to us.
“Alright!” Cyber said with a cigarette in his mouth and a bag of cocaine in his hand. “I have one ounce of crack. The dude owes us one thousand, five hundred. Oh! Here’s everyone’s share from last night.”
We thanked him and took our share and hung out for the rest of the evening.
*******
Around six Romeo took me home, after we had sex in the back seat of the car.
I tried my best to open the front door as quietly as I could, the door always seems to squeak and the last thing I wanted was to deal with my overbearing father and annoying step mother and her bitch of daughter.
As fate would have it the door squeaked my father called me name as I rolled my eyes and entered the house.
“Where have you been? I was worried sick!” he said hugging me. “Have you been smoking again? What did I tell you about that?”
“Chill out, I was out with the guys. I just came home for a shower and clean clothes not twenty questions.” I said making my way up stairs.
“Did you go to school?”
“Didn’t I just say no twenty questions?”
“I don’t care what you said. Answer me. Now!.”
“No, I did not go to school.”
“Robin! What has gotten into you? I don’t know what to do with you anymore. Chelsea and I have been thing it over and we want to send you to Military school. Maybe there you’ll learn some respect”.
“You’re funny…” I said and slammed the bathroom door shut.
I took a quick shower then quickly walked into my bedroom with a towel wrapped tightly around me.
“What’s this about military school?” Romeo asked lying on my bed.
“Don’t worry about it. I don’t plan on going.” I said grabbing my clothes and putting them on.
“Good, I would miss you too much,” he said looking over at me. “I love you Robin.”
I smiled at him. “I know, babe”.
Romeo gave me a knowing smile and winked at me. “Again?” I asked rolling my eyes.
“You turn me on”.
“Well we can’t do it here so let’s go,” I said climbing out my bedroom window.
*******
“The tables have turned,” the man from last night said as we showed up late for our exchange.
“One thousand, five hundred is the total,” I said running my hand threw my sex hair.
The man gave me the money and I gave it to Cyber. “We’re good,” he said and I handed the man the cocaine and we went our separate ways.