Status: one shot

Waste

one/one

Yeah, you heard me. Do you need me to slow it down for you? I took a gun and stuck it in his fucking mouth and pulled the trigger. His brain exploded and it was fucking disgusting. Whatever, I killed that guy and I don't even care. He was annoying me, so I did it. What are you gonna do about it? Call the cops? What, just so I can spend the rest of my life in prison or die from a lethal injection because a jury thinks of me a sociopath for killing a guy for no reason? Right fucking there is when you should realize that our life has no meaning. We all die in the end anyway, so what's the fucking point? Go ahead, call the cops. Life is pointless, but now there's a reason to get drunk and snort some fucking coke. I'm a killer. I killed a man. But why should it matter? I read an article that the Earth is overpopulated and we're slowly running out of resources. I just did you a favor because that guy was contributing the the overpopulation of Earth. Kill me too, why don't you? We can help Mother Nature out and now you don't have to go through this huge trial of convicting me. The law is so stupid. I killed a man and I have to go through a trial just for them to figure it all out? What a fucking waste of time and energy. Just throw me behind the bars and let me die, just like this motherfucker did. Just don't stick a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. That's my move.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know what this is