Status: Unfinished.

Stuck In Here With Me

This Isn't Funny Anymore

Before I could think about what I was doing, I threw a punch at the black haired boy in front of me. It hit his nose, making blood trickle down. That'll teach him to call me a girl.

"Where the fuck is Ronnie to protect you now?" I pushed him into a wall effortlessly. "Yeah, not here, huh?" I kept pushing him and pushing him with each word. "You all are gonna fucking pay for talking so much shit!"

Finally, Ryan shoved back. "Shut the fuck up! You guys think you're so damn high and mighty! Get off your high horse, you're no better than us." He squared his shoulders and looked me straight in the eye. What was this, a fucking staring competition?

I scoffed and waved away what he said. I was most definitely better than the Falling In Backwards, or whatever the fuck they're called, sissy boys. And I refuse to believe otherwise.

I raised my fist to throw another punch, just to show who's boss. But I was interrupted by a voice I thought I'd never have to hear in person again.

"Robert, cut the shit." Ronnie said, silencing Craig who was about to butt in.

I rolled my eyes, but kept quiet. Ryan and I listened as Craig, Ronnie, Jacky, and Monte talked about some letter. I scoffed and threw my arms up in the air. "Really? Do you guys believe this? Whoever wrote this is all bark, no bite. Just like some people in this room..." Craig smirked at me, only to have Ronnie slug him in the arm. That transferred the smirk from Craig's face to Ronnie's almost instantly. Before any of us could retaliate, a horrible smell started to waft in.

All of us covered our noses and started to explore the room. It didn't take long for someone to find the cause of the foul stench. Jacky threw open a closet door and there, laid out on a chair, was a corpse. Covered in fresh blood, intestines sprawled about the small closet space. On the wall, written in blood, no surprise, was a message. You think this is a fucking joke?

Jacky slammed the door and fell to the ground shaking. At that moment, I felt a little bad for the British boy. I guess he's a little sensitive. Ronnie went to go give him a pep talk while Ryan stood awkwardly with us. The tension was so thick between all of us, you couldn't cut it with a fucking chainsaw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda weird ending, and aw. Poor Jacky, baby. :*

Question: Does anyone else think Robert's voice is really sexy? No? Just me? Okay...

Another Question: Should I keep doing chapters for finding band members, or just stop here and continue on? I'm thinking I could continue on, but yeah. Opinions.

Thanks for the comments, babes ~ Love ya'll! Updating in a few hours. It's finally not raining here, so I'm gonna go swim. :*