Status: ...post will not come everyday

American Mew Mews

In a future time zone where things are bleak after demonic and alien attacks on earth things have to change and to save it from dying completely. Laws have change that mythical creatures do not have to hide themselves from public; the USA government grants a project that would turn their citizen into mythological creatures to protect them. This is based off of research from a genius high school student in Japan trying to get rid of aliens there but they tweaked it and trying to make it better with a group of 9 scientist in 9 different cities. This particular day across the 9 different cities the scientists get the go and start it. With only two of the members in California aware to a degree what is going on and that they might be ones.

The two that are aware what is going on are host to angels that are waiting to return to heaven and are the leaders in their city. They are in love with each other and are dating each other because of the angels in them even if it took a while to get them to realize they want each other. This has to do with the heroine’s past of being abused for 8 years of her childhood and having a child from the abuse. To this day (even after changing to an angel) suffers mentally, physically, and emotionally from it. She makes it hard for anyone to really try to help her since she wants to do it herself thinking that it is only her that needs to get herself better.

Music to her is a good outlet and helps her get what she feels out instead of bottling it up. Because of that she has started a band with her brother and thankfully neither the band nor this mew mew thing get her stressed out too much that they would be worried for her. Though, there are attacks when the band is preforming. It will be the band that she find out who is the good alien leader and why only a small portion of the aliens even helping them against the aliens that are attacking the planet. These good aliens essentially become her body guards and her angelic body guard keeps a good secret from her for a very while. It does all come out once she puts two and two together.