Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 9

5 days later I found myself getting on a plane heading to New York for the show. To say I was excited was an understatement. The boys plus Abby and Annabella were all in LA to watch the boys play, then they were gonna head out to New York for the show.

The 3 days went in a blur, between workouts to fittings to practices June 7th came in no time. It was a good time for the Hawks too, they beat LA and were now gonna go forward to play Boston for the cup.

"Are you excited", my beautiful best friend said to me as we were backstage getting ready to go on. Fashion Show week was always crazy, I had no outside contact with anyone besides my crew. She was dressed in a "USA" themed outfit and looked stunning, I felt a pang of jealousy but pushed it aside, knowing she was my best friend. "Beyond excited", I said hugging her. "Is your little boy toy coming tonight", she asked winking at me. "If your talking about Patrick then yes", I said blushing, "He's not my boy toy, I don't date hockey players and I don't even think he likes me". "Who wouldn't like you seriously…Lex I can tell you like him. Tell him tonight", she said seriously, it was funny to see my normally always joking friend be so serious. "How about no. But I am taking him to dinner tonight", I said nudging her to go on stage. "Work it miss USA", I called out to her. "Right back at ya sexy santa", she gave me a wink before she sauntered out on stage.

The show was nearing an end as I was rushed into the last outfit of the night: the fantasy bra. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. None of my friends knew I was the "star of the show".

"And now everyone: THE STAR OF THE SHOW Lexie Crawford sporting the 2.5million dollar fantasy bra and looking fierce", Heidi Klum said into the mic as I made my way onstage. On stage I could hear all the cheers, I blew a kiss to my brother and friends and by the time I knew it, the show was over.

I finished up with a few interviews before rushing out to find my friends.

"Lex omg that was unreal", Abby said running up to me. "I'm so glad you guys game", I said all smiles. Everyone said how fun and cool it was and how great I did when I noticed something was missing.

"Where's Patrick", I asked curiously. "Oh uh", Corey said. I looked around at the circle of people again, this time instead of being happy and excited they were all looking down. "He got really wasted after the game last night and I think he stayed the night with some girl in LA", Sharpie said, oblivious to what that simple sentence did to me. "Oh", was all I managed to get out, even though it was barely audible. "Guys go get the car well wait here", Abby said shooing the boys off. "Oh lex", she said taking me in for a hug. and I couldn't control the tears that fell from my eyes.

Patrick POV

"What the hell", I mumbled to myself as my eyes adjusted to the light. I was in bed with some chick laying next to me. Shit, I mumbled. As soon as I sat up I got a pounding headache….what the hell happened last night. I checked my phone, June 8th, 135 Am. I had about a million text messages and missed calls. Mostly asking where I was.

Crawford: I don't know whats been going on between you and my sister but she's been in a mood since she got off stage.

Stage….shit holy fucking shit! Lexies show was tonight, oh fuck. I screwed up big time. I quickly put on my pants and shirt and snuck out of the girls apartment. As soon as I was outside I called her.

"I'm hanging up", her voice said as soon as she answered. "kitten I'm sorry I couldn't make it I-". "I'm sorry too", she said cutting me off. "Listen Patrick its fine don't worry too much about it. I was stupid and read too far into you and me and-" "Read to far into us kitten what do you mean", I asked confused. I could hear the sadness in her voice and it was killing me. "Please don't call me that", she said quietly. "Lex I wanted to see you more than anything tonight", I began. "But you didn't. You went and fucked some whore forgetting about who you would hurt on the way, all you care about yourself Patrick. All this time, since the day at the beach I thought, You know, people are wrong about him, he's not a bad guy at all. I liked you a lot but it doesn't matter now", she said angrily. "I'll make this up to you kitten", I said, but she already hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the stories kinda going quick but idk anywayysss I had all of this saved on text edit so it was just a matter of like copying and pasting it onto here but I got to the end so I have to take some time to write so sorry if I'm not posting as quick as usual:(