Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

chapter 1

"Yeahhh get it Crawford", I heard a voice say from outside the car, I let go of him. "Lexi, meet Patrick Kane, he's the dumb ass of the team", Corey said stepping out of the car.

I recognized the name immediately. Sidney was always complaining about him, whenever he saw something that reminded him of him.

He was cute and he knew it. you could tell as soon as he talked, or even looked at you, he had a huge ego.

"You look familiar", he said smiling, it was more of a smirk actually, at me. "Don't get any ideas, now help me take her bags up to my room if you're gonna stay here", my brother said, handing him my suitcase. "As if I would take your girl Crawford, but I am surprised, good job", Patrick said, taking my suitcase. "I'm his sister", I said, grabbing my other bag and walking to the exit. Patrick reminded me too much of Sidney and I didn't feel like dealing with that.

I heard him talking to my brother behind me. "You never told me you had a sister….a hot sister", Patrick whispered to Corey, loud enough for me to hear. "I told all you guys that my little sister was coming to stay with me", Corey said. "Yeah you made her sound 12". " Kane, stay away from her. She's not allowed to date hockey players".

"You're not allowed to tell me who I can and can't date", I hissed to my brother behind me. This made Patrick smile. "Not that I want to date you, I just don't like being told what to do", I added to Patrick, making sure I didn't boost his ego. "Well if you would've just listened to me last tim-" "End it Cor", I said, wanting to stop where this conversation was going.

We finally got to my brothers apartment.

"Shit, I forgot to lock the car. Kane take her shit in the place", Corey said handing him the room key.

"Wow", I said, looking around the room. It was bigger than I expected. I had money back in New York, but my suite was never like this. I was surprised.

"If you like this you should see my place, its a couple floors up", Patrick said winking at me. I forgot he was in the room with me still.

"I've seen better", I lied. "Ya, where", he asked. "New York", I mumbled going through the rooms, I found a empty one and figured that was mine.

"What brought you to Chicago", he asked, following me around the apartment. "Needed a change", I said bringing my bags into the empty room. "Boy problems back in NY ", he asked cockily. "No asshole. I just wanted a change", I said annoyed that he got it right. "What'd you do back in New York", he asked, unphased that I just insulted him. I ignored him, putting my suitcase on my bed. He did the same with my other bag, opening it.

"Big Victorias Secret Fan", he said looking at all my bags. VS always sends us gifts to walk around with to kind of advertise so all of my bags were either from VS or PINK.

Not looking up from my suitcase and not wanting to elaborate, I just nodded. "She looks like you", he said. I looked up to see him going through my bag. He was holding the first magazine I was in for PINK. I quickly grabbed it out of his hand. "Ok time for you to go bye", I said leaving my room, with my bags in there, and pushing him out.

"My place", he said, winking at me again. "In your dreams". "You will be", he said smirking. "Gross".
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll probably update 5 chapters tonight so heads up:)