Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 27

The pews filled up quickly with my teammates and Beccas family. Corey was there, but no Lexie. I stood at one side of the altar with Jon next to me, and Beccas best friend Ashley was on the other side. The large white doors opened as the organ began to play.

Becca appeared in a skintight dress as her smiling father walked her down the aisle. He had to know this wasn't real. If I had a daughter, Id never let her marry some ass who didn't even love her.

I wanted to puke. Jon leaned over and whispered, "we can still leave", and I honestly considered it.

All I could think about the whole mass was this should be Lexie next to me. I shouldn't be marrying this girl, I can barely stand her.

I glanced at Becca who rubbed her stomach and smiled. I swallowed my pride and realized why I was here. I had a duty as a father.

I couldn't, I wouldn't leave my child. My kid deserved a family that was whole, not broken.

The preacher read the vows and we repeated them to each other. Couldn't everyone tell I wasn't in love with this girl?

The words, "You may now kiss the bride", echoed in my mind as Becca's smile widened. I leaned in to give her a peck, refusing to close my eyes.

"Ladies and gentleman, may I present Mr. and Mrs. Kane", the preacher shouted.'
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END..........for now;) As I was re reading the story I realized I should have cut the chapter before this in half so this one wouldn't have been as short, but I didn't so thats that lol. Yes, there will be a sequel which I'm already writing so that will be posted in the next couple days:) Thankyou guys soo much for all the amazing comments and feedback. BTW I'm horrible at making layouts and I kind of want a hockey themed one for the sequel SO if anyone knows how to make them and is willing to make me one I'd appreciate it sooo much and I'd give you a shoutout once the stories up lol wow this was long alright thanks guys!!:)