Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 2

Patrick left before my brother came back up, so I had some time to myself. I realized I hadn't checked my phone since I got off the plane.

34 new messages, some from my brother, lyss and grandma and grandpa. I opened the first one that came up, which was from my brother.

Corey: Hey, I lost track of time and I have a game tonight. I left a ticket and jersey for you in my room.:)

Grandma: Hi sweetie, just making sure you got there safe xox love and miss you

The other 32 texts were all from Alyssa, along with 5 missed calls. What the fuck. The first messages just said SOS, LEX, OMG, CALL ME BITCH, and then one really got my attention. "Amazing and bad news: I'm in Chicago tonight, your brother said he has tickets for me and you ah, bad…guess who Hawks are playing tonight and guess who I just saw".

I called her as soon as I read her last text.

"I saw him in the airport and he was just like he like smirked at me and he had too blonde grenades on his arm he didn't even have the courtesy to say hi what a douche I never got what you saw in him and he's obviously downgraded big time", Lyss said as soon as I dialed her number. I knew who she was talking about without even mentioning any names; Sidney Crosby. "Fuck", I said, thats all my mind could process. "Don't stress over it lex you're seriously hot, I mean you were hot when you guys dated but now just don't worry about it plus I bet Corey has tons of hot hockey friends who would love to be with you for the night", I laughed, "Anyways, I gotta go get my bag Im gonna meet you at the like the ice rink stadium thing ok bye love you babe see you soon", the phone clicked off.

I laughed at her description of the United Center, typical Lyss. We met at my first PINK shoot, it was also her first one too. She was kind of pale with long blonde hair and basically black eyes, where I was decently tanned with brown hair and ice blue eyes. She didn't agree with my decision to take a break from modeling, but she knew I had too. After my break up with Sidney, I knew I had to get myself out of the media for a while. Everyone on the East side seemed to know me as his arm candy.

I made my way to my brothers room to find a "Crawford" jersey along with my ticket. I smiled and put it on with some black yoga pants. I let my hair down and natural and put on some neutral makeup that made my eyes pop without looking like I had any one. Perfect, I smiled to myself as I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
super short sorry! I'm on vacation and we had a long drive so I wrote a lot during that, I'll update probably 2-3 more chapters tonight if you guys want:)

(Sorry if the writings weird like I said I wrote it on a 22 hr road trip and I didnt really proof read it or anything. )