Sequel: Speak Now
Status: Active

Superstar

Chapter 6

I was in a good mood after my date with Brandon and Abby and Sharp, so maybe thats why I agreed to stay with Kaner for the night. I had no other choice, Patrick and Abby were probably up to something and I think Brandon would've gotten the wrong idea if I asked to stay with him, and I definitely was not staying with my brother tonight. ew.

"Uh do you have any like sweats I can borrow", I asked Patrick. I had just showered and forgot I needed have extra clothes. Patrick was sitting on the couch watching something on ESPN. "No", he said simply, looking at me, I stepped out with just a towel around me. "Asshole", I mumbled, going back to the bathroom. He let me shower in the master bathroom, so his bedroom was in there. I went in one of the drawers and found a whole thing of girls clothing…what a pig, I thought as I took a tank top and some shorts.

"I thought you said you didn't have any clothes with you", Patrick said as I made my way back to the living room and sat on the couch across from her. "Ya but apparently you did", I said raising my eyebrow at him like he does to me. "Not what you think kitten" "Do I look like a stripper to you stop with the kitten", I hissed. "Now that you mention it", I leaned over and hit his shoulder. "I have 3 sisters who stay here when they come", he said explaining the clothes. "You know Coreys probably gonna kill me tomorrow". "If he found out probably", I said honestly, "But you guys have to be on your plane early tomorrow so I don't think hell find out".

"Give me this", I said, snatching the remote out of his hand. I was so bored of watching basketball. I began flipping through the channels. "Wait go back", Patrick said taking the remote from my hand. "Thats you", he said excitedly, leaving it on the channel. It was of me, and interview after my first show.

"So Alexis, everyones curious about the newest bombshell", the interviewer said. This was so weird, I've never seen this interview before. "Tell us, are you single", the interviewer asked, winking to the camera. I saw myself blush. "No, I-", before I finished my sentence a smiling Sidney Crosby came up from behind me, kissing my cheek. "She's with me", he said smiling.

"Ok thats enough", I said taking the remote back from Patrick and changing the channel. "Pretty boy", Patrick mumbled at the TV. I had no choice but to laugh. "Im pretty sure I hate him more than you do but Pat, you're just as much as a "pretty boy" than he is", I said laughing. Before I knew it he had me tackled on the floor, we were dying laughing.

"Take it back", he said pinning my arms on the ground. "Never", I said laughing.

Patrick POV

"I guess I have no choice". "No choice for what"?

Before I could answer her I was sitting on her. "Patrick are you trying to kill me", she said trying to sound annoyed, but I could tell she was laughing. "Was that a fat joke", I asked, "Do I need to take my torturing tactics a step further?" "Yes Patrick you're obese get it together maybe you need to come on some morning runs", she said laughing. I started tickling her and she almost kicked me in the eye. "Patrick Kane is not a pretty boy and he's so sexy, say it and ill stop", I said still tickling her.

"Patrick Kane is n-not a pretty boy and he's soooo sexy", she said in between laughs. I got off her and we both got up. "My fingers were crossed", she said smugly as she walked off to the guest bedroom. I smiled.

"Night Pretty boy", I heard her yell from the other room.