Status: please commend i helps me so much

Summer Love

chapter 2

I put my book down and look to the far wall where the red arrow ticked away. I stretch my arms over my head then grab my stuff and slowly walks to the door not ready to enter the welcoming heat wave outside. The door which my hand has gotten so familiar with the area where the doorknob should be wasn't there. I look up to fine jean guy.

"Here you go." He said in a focused low grunting voice.

I ignore him and walked out not wanting to deal with a guy like him today or any guy for that matter. I just wanted to get home to the nice cool AC waiting for me.

"Hey you could have said thanks." He said as he caught up to me.

"Go away. Its to hot to talk out here." I said walking faster. I start to turn a corner to get away but the next thing I knew I was facing bright ice blue eyes. As I looked into those blue eyes it was like everything faded away. I should have been afraid of these eyes. I should have ran away from theses eyes, but I couldn't. These ice blue eyes held me in place even though I should yell for help.

"You not afraid?" he asked in a low husky voice not at all forces or grunting.

"W-why should I be?" I asked still unable to look away but I gather all my straight together and pull away and took a step back.

"Well because of my eyes." He said looking back at me with no emotion in his face. But as I look closely I could slightly/maybe tell he was looking for something.

"What about your eyes?" I say.

"Well usually people say they look scary and so black that its like I'm looking into there soul." he said as he kept looking at me.

"Wait black? That's what people say your eye color is?" I say confused knowing for a fact I'm looking at bright ice blue eyes not soul seeing black.

"You don't see black?" He asked looking at me with even less emotions if that was possible. I sigh and cross my arms.

"No. Do you not know your own eye color? You can't be that dumb" He looked at me seriously.

"Yes, I know my eye color. Its black." I looked at him like he was stupid.

"So you are dumb? You eyes aren't black at all not even close there bright ice blue eyes. You need to get a better mirror." I smirk slightly as I could tell I got him off guard. He looked so shocked for a split second. Then I loss my smirk as he gain his own.

"Well this is a first in a while, to meet someone like me."

"Ok you just lost me, 'someone like you'? I'm not like you what ever that means I'm going home. Its late." I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"You don't know why I said that?" He asked. I turn to him swiftly.

"No I don't understand what you mean! You just creeping the hell out of me." I lied slightly and pulls away. "Now I'm leaving." I turn fast and walks/runs home. ~He's as crazy as a psych ward patient. But what did he mean by 'Well this is a first in a while, to meet someone like me'?~
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like COMMENT PLEASE =^,..,^=
Ill try to make longer and update as best i can