Status: please commend i helps me so much

Summer Love

Chapter 3

The next day I start heading to school. The weather, even at this time of morning, was still giving off those welcoming waves of heat. Which was why I always left the house early enough to make a slow descend down to the school and still be there before everyone else. I enter the school and walked to the library and sit in the far back corner and start working on a few school papers.

“Rose? What are you doing here? I thought you finished this quarters school work?” Martha the librarian asks as she puts a few books away next to me.

“I’m just getting ahead for next quarter and I felt like I should try to be at school a bit more like a normal student for once.”

“Even though your not.” She says and we laugh.

“I am normal I just get more help so I can be head. I like it better this way so I can’t fall behind as much.”

“Even though there is nothing in your life to cause you from falling behind?”

“Martha, your missing the key work. Yet.” She laughs and shakes her head as she goes to her desk.

Martha was always like this. We laugh and made fun of each others loner statues and it was ok because we understood each other. I understood that she felt like the world of books is the only one she belongs to and she understood that I never really felt like I ever fit in with the other students. Which is why im here. After jean guy said what he said, I knew I needed to try my hardest to connect with my fellow students. But I decided to wait till lunch, that way I could get to know them while they are them-self fully.

~~~~~~SL~~~~~~

The lunch bell rang and I got up and headed to the lunch room. I haven’t been to the lunch room for a long time but I still remember how crowed and loud it was. And it still was as I pushed open the doors and walk to the lunch line.

I looked around and saw a few people I use to talk to my freshman year and part of my sophomore year as well. So I grab my lunch and walk over to them. ~I really hope this goes well.~ I walk up to them and Sarah James, my best friend from when we were younger, sees me.

“Rose?” She says and smiles and hugs me quick. “Oh my god, its been so long. Where have you been? I never see you at school anymore.”

“Yea it has been. I have been working head in class and because of that I didn’t have to be at school as much.” She nods and pulls me to her group of friends.

“Well welcome back these are friends you know and would have known.” She says introducing me to them but I don’t really focus much on there names because the feeling in the lunch room changes. And I wasn’t the only one who felt the change cause everyone and even Sarah stopped talking and looked to the ground. I turn around and before I can see anything Sarah grabs my arm and pulls me around.

“Don’t look. You haven’t been around so you don’t know. Just stay still and look to the ground and everything will be ok.” She whispered and held me there. I was confused but listened for while. But I decide to turn around anyways when the weird feeling gets stronger. I pull away from Sarah and she tries to stop me but I keep my distance and turned around. I turn around and see a big group and by the looks of it they scare everyone. Someone on the other side of the room looks up at one of them and freezes.

“Black.... your eyes are so black.......Noooo! Don’t look into my soul!!” She yells then falls to the ground. The girl laughs at the girl who fell.

“She was so weak. Poor baby.” She cooded and walked over her body laughing. I shake my head and run over to the girl and kneel down.

“Hey? You ok??” I asked the girl, but she doesn’t reply. “Someone help me get her to the nurse.” I yell and no one moves. “What the hells wrong with you all?! She needs help!” I Stand up and try to get someone to look at me or help but no one moves. The girl from before laughs and comes over.

“Well, well, well, look at this brave little human girl.” She says and watches me trying to get someone to help the girl but no one does still. So I go back to the girl and try to help her up myself and I finally do.

I turn to walk her to the nurse when I come face to face with multiple pairs of blue eyes but one pair stuck out. The one blue eyes I saw before.... The rare ice blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment =^,..,^=