Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

one.

*7 years ago*

I waited the longest two minutes of my life to see the results and hoped they wouldn’t be what I thought they would, but as I glanced at the test a little pink plus sign appeared. I didn’t want to believe it. Tears escaped from my eyes, but I wiped them away as I heard a knock on the door. “Everything okay darling?” That’s when I couldn’t hold the tears in. He must’ve heard me because he opened the door and barged in. Before he could ask what was wrong he saw the test in my hand and slid down beside me onto the floor to hold me while I cried. He sung soothing lyrics into my ears while rubbing my hair saying everything was going to be alright in between verses. I knew it wouldn’t be.

Vic told me that he would that no matter what he would always be there and he would keep that promise until the day he died.

That was the last night I ever saw Victor Vincent Fuentes.

And that was the night my whole world was shattered into a thousand pieces.

Two days after that night my parents found out from whom I don’t know and without question sent me away to live with my Aunt two cities away. They didn’t like Vic from the start and the thought of me carrying his baby at the age of 16 was pure horror to them. They sent me far away from him as possible and hoped I would never see him again.

I knew Vic since we were just little kids in kinder garden playing on the swings, but I didn’t think we would ever end up like this. One night I called him crying and told him to pick me up from a party across town. I was drunk and he was high because his idiot brother Mikey decided to give him his first weed experience. A week later I found out I was pregnant.

And now I’m moving to live with my Aunt and some guy named Tony who lives with her because his father left and mother was never there for him. My Aunt who was his godmother took him in. I was never to see Vic again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it's summer and I'm bored so I decided to write this because my friend told me I should-
I'm sorry if it's bad and don't be mad because it's my first, I'm so sorry.
But if anyone actually read it than yey c: