Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

fourteen.

Eliza’s P.O.V

It’s been so long and I couldn’t wake up.

It’s heart breaking to hear the people that you love faintly crying and talking to you, and you can’t do anything back to let them know that you’re listening.

I could tell that Tony never leaves my side. I constantly feel his rough guitar player hands on my soft ones. I miss Tony and I want to wake up for his sake. I broke him and now when I realized it, it was too late. He really did love me.

Jonah always talks to me about the most pointless things, but just hearing his voice gives me hope.

Still that door that’s locked is keeping me from waking up and getting back to Tony, Jonah, Mike and…

Vic.

If I ever wake up I’d tell him that I forgive him. I’d tell him that no matter the pain that he has caused me, I’d forgive him because everyone deserves forgiveness.



Every voice I’ve heard has been muffled until today when I could hear him perfectly clear. It’s Mike. It has to be Mike.

“Tony he’s been a mess without you. He never leaves your side you know. A few days ago I had to talk him out of suicide, he hurts himself Eliza and it hurts everyone so much.” Tony doesn’t deserve to hurt himself, he’s always been so strong and him contemplating suicide is just horrible.

“Jonah misses you so much and he’s starting school soon. He hasn’t been eating well and that’s not good for him.” I’ve been so stupid to have done this, I didn’t even think of Jonah and now it’s too late.

“Wake up Eliza, you need to wake up…” I reached for the door that had always been locked and twisted the handle, it opened.

Mike’s P.O.V

Her brown eyes shot up to mine and she tried to say something but she couldn’t because of the breathing tube down her throat. She couldn’t breathe and she started to have a panic attack. I pressed the button to call the doctor but they weren’t coming fast enough and she was starting to choke. “Fucking hospitals,” I was starting to get aggravated and I ran into the hallway and pulled in a nurse.

She gasped when she saw that the girl who was on the brink of death had miraculously woken up. She quickly removed the tube and another nurse rushed in with a doctor and some water for Eliza.

“Mikey.”

She smiled at me and immediately had a coughing fit. I ran to hug her and she winced. I gave her an apologetic look and she started to cry. “Wanna leave maybe?” I snapped at the doctor and nurses and they made their way towards the door. “Take it easy, she can be released tonight,” the doctor said handing me some forms as he left the room finally.

“I heard what you said Mikey, Tony he-he hurt himself? “ I shook my head and she began crying again.

“Why was I so selfish, why was I SO stupid!”

“Hey don’t cry, you’re awake and everyone missed you like crazy. We’re going home tonight and we’re going to surprise Tone okay?” She nodded.



While I was filling out the papers we talked about anything and everything, like she was my best friend. I filled her in on the little things and she just listened and smiled. She told me how she heard everything that I said, and that because of me she woke up. Fans tell us everyday how we save lives, but her life was so, so precious that I’m glad my voice woke her up.

“Get dressed and let’s go?”

“Yeah,” I passed her some clothes Tony brought over and she changed in the bathroom. I heard her crying and I knocked on the door. “Eliza open the door and come out or I’m coming in.” I waited a minute but she didn’t answer. I took out my driver’s license and picked the lock. “I’m coming in.”

The poor girl was looking in the mirror ashamed of what she did to herself. I took her arm and ran my thumb over her scars. “Don’t cry, they’re your battle scars. And guess what?”

“What?”

“It’s a battle that you won.” She smiled at me and gave me a big hug. I led her out of the bathroom and she looked around the room. “Were these stuffed animals and balloons so necessary?”

“Hey you used to love stuffed animals. And of course the balloons were necessary, we’re gunna suck the helium out later.” I winked at her and she slapped my arm.

“I wanna see Tony…” I nodded and we took all the animals and balloons. I handed the doctor the paper and he gave us some pain killers. “Only take them if needed. Two a day max.”

“Yeah I’ll take good care of her,” he rolled his eyes and we ran out of the hospital over to my car.

I sped to Tony’s house as we sang one of the raps I wrote that she found on my I Pod. She started laughing and I couldn’t help but laugh too.

I learned it at a young age gotta get money get paid, let’s get drunk tonight.
Ladies in the club, come get down with us, let’s get drunk tonight.
Get it, get it,
Bounce, bounce
Shake, shake,
Get money, get paid
We fucking run this city all night
WhiskeyHands~

“WhiskeyHands?” She burst out laughing and I shook my head. “Hey I am MikeyWhiskeyHands, that name is perfect.”

Soon we pulled up in front of the house and she got stiff. “What happened?”

“Nothing just nervous.” I walked over to her side and opened her door. We walked up to the front door and let ourselves in. Jonah was probably sleeping and Tony wasn’t in sight. I slammed the door and he rushed out of his room. “Mike you’re supposed to be with her, you told me you wouldn’t leave! What if something happens, what if-“

Eliza stepped out from behind me and her eyes met Tony’s.

This is the first time I’ve seen Tony smile his usual, genuine smile in months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to clarify her and Mike don't like each other, they have a brother sister relationship.

Sorry I didn't update sooner :l

Thanks to everyone who reads this<3