Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

fifteen.

Tony's P.O.V

After I left the hospital I brought Jonah home. He hasn't slept in his bed in a while. After bringing him up to his room I went to mine and hers. My blankets still had her scent on it and falling asleep to that made me happy.

...

I was woken up by a door opening and closing downstairs. I didn't want to get up but I forced myself out of bed. Still wearing my jeans and shirt from last night I walked to the stair case to see Mike just standing there. “Mike you’re supposed to be with her, you told me you wouldn’t leave! What if something happens, what if-“ and that's when my breathe caught in my throat and my mouth curved into a smile.

"Hey," she was still holding onto Mike and I walked up to her and took her hand. "I missed you."

"Tony I was never gone."

She looked into my eyes that was weary with tears and kissed me long and hard. I missed her lips on mine so much. She never kissed me like this ever before.

Mike coughed behind us, "Still here."

"I haven't seen my girl friend in months so shut up and get out." He put his hands up in defense and Eliza laughed. "Wait how did, Mike how did she..?"

"Wake up? Yeah we had a talk and it sorta just, happened."

Eliza hid her face in her hands and I mouthed Mike a 'thank you.'

"Well you have some catching up to do and I think me and Jonah should spend some time together right?"

"You're corrupting my son."

"Hell yeah I am." Eliza went up to get Jonah while Mike and I stayed downstairs.

"How did she wake up?"

"I just talked to her and reminded her how everyone needed her more than she thought. Guess it wasn't her time."

...

"And where are we going?"

"Eliza hold on just wait."

"Sure let's all wait for what I don't know but yeah waiting."

I was driving Eliza to the place I took her when we first met. When she was only four months pregnant with Jonah and falling apart. I took her here and we stayed out here all night. That was the first time in months I talked to someone others than her Aunt. She made me feel wanted and I did the same with her. We fell asleep on the hood of my car here last time and I held her in my arms while we slept. This was back when we were just strangers and she needed someone there for her.

"Come." I took off her blind fold and led her to the side of the cliff. It was dark and only the head lights illuminated the night sky. "Remember?"

"Yeah when I first got here. You took me here and I fell asleep with you and when we got home my Aunt yelled at both of us because she thought we had ran away."

"Run away with me now?"

"What about Jonah?"

"Have you seen how Mike is with him. And Vic he loves that kid to death. He'll be okay."

"Okay," she said her eyes already watering.

It was now or never and there's no better time than now. I got on one knee and her eyes followed mine. "And one more thing, marry me?"

"Yes, I would've said yes in the hospital but you know, I was asleep." I blushed not believing that she heard all of that in the hospital. "Tony, I love you."

"And there's no one I love more than I love you." With that I slid the ring on her finger and that night we fell asleep on the hood of the car looking up at the stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably ending this soon bc I have no idea where this is going but yeah I finally updated c: