Status: updating c:

Love Like a Tidal Wave

eight.

“Tony wanna play soccer, we need our best goalie to play?” Mike said. Tony looked back at me and I nodded my head yes. I walked over to get Jonah and we all made our way to the soccer field. Vic was staring me down the whole time and let me tell you it was awkward.

Tony, Jaime, Vic and Mike were playing soccer while I was on my phone. Jonah was just sitting there watching them like they were the most fascinating people alive. I was preoccupied with my phone that I didn’t notice that someone sat down by my. “Eliza?” It was Vic.

I wanted to get up because I didn’t want to have another fight with him, but when I tried he grabbed my wrist. “I wanna talk please? Not here, dinner tonight please just I wanna catch up and talk about things.”

“Okay.” I didn’t wanna go to dinner with him, I wanted to be with Tony, but I couldn’t say no to him, I mean seriously 7 years.
I smiled and got up, but he stayed down. “I’m picking you up at 6 where do you live?”

“Tony’s place.”

He looked so shocked when I said that and I wanted to start laughing, but I just walked away.



After the boys were done playing soccer everyone went home. On the walk home Tony spoke up after a couple silent minutes. “I saw you talking to Vic.”

“He wants to go out to dinner and talk about things, I don’t wanna but I feel like I’m obligated to. You don’t mind right?”

“Of course not, but if anything goes wrong you call me and I’m getting you and kicking his ass, okay?”

I hugged him and pecked his lips and we walked the rest of the way home holding hands with Jonah.

Vic’s P.O.V

Tonight I might finally be able to get her back. It doesn’t matter that she might be with Tony because I know that she loves me.
As I drove to Tony’s house I thought of what I should say. I don’t even know what to say I mean. I lost her for 7 years and now she pops out of nowhere with my son. I’m getting her back and I’m doing whatever to do it.

She was waiting outside with Tony in a black blouse, skinny jeans and red pumps and she was hot. Tony held her by the waist and I’m not going to lie and say I wasn’t jealous. She walked towards my car and waved Tony goodbye. “Hey so where are we going again?”

“Um I kinda just wanted to go back to my place and get pizza or something, I mean Mike isn’t going to be home tonight and I just really wanted to talk.” She shrugged her shoulders and I took that as a yes. “So you and Tony huh?” Again she just shrugged her shoulders. I didn’t talk to her the rest of the way there.

When I pulled up to the house I ran to her side and opened her door. She thanked me with a smile and followed me to the door. We got inside and I ordered pizza being she always loved it since we were little. “Papa John’s with the garlic butter?” She smiled at me so I knew she remembered how much she loved it. “Okay I know you don’t want to talk about this but we have to, he’s my son too Lizzy.”

She took a deep breath and all hell just broke lose, “Vic yes he is your son, you are his biological father. I know my parents took me away from you, but in all these years you didn’t even try to find me, for gods sake I was a city away from you.” She was right I didn’t know what to say. “Tony was there. When I went to live with my Aunt you don’t know how broken he was. He would sit in his room all day and barely even go to school. The only reason he’s still alive is cause of me and vice versa. One night I ran into him in the middle of the night, we were both crying. He took my hand and led me to the bathroom where he cleaned off my cuts and I cleaned off his. He was the one there for me when I had mood swings cause of the baby. He held my hair when I was on the bathroom floor throwing up. He held my hand in that delivery room. He’s my best friend. You Vic, you’re nothing anymore. I loved you, but you apparently didn’t feel the same way about me.” She was crying and I was mad as fuck.

“I did love you Eliza. More than anything. Those years in middle school and high school meant nothing to you? Our childhood meant nothing? He’s not his father! I’m here baby and I won’t go anywhere I promise.” I tried to hug her but she pulled away.

“No, I want Tony to pick me up.”

“How about I show you how a real man is supposed to treat his girl?” Her eyes widened when I said that. I grabbed her hand and
dragged her to the bedroom.

Eliza’s P.O.V

“How about I show you how a real man is supposed to treat his girl?”

Shit.

He grabbed me by my wrist and started dragging me to the bedroom. Oh god no. I couldn’t loosen his grip on me and it was too late when he threw me on the bed. He took off my heels along with his Vans and took his shirt off before getting on top of me. He pinned my hands above my head and sat on my legs so I was defenseless. He started to kiss me and I kissed back realizing how I wasn’t going to get out of this and if I fought this was only going to get worse. He let go of my arms but told me not to move, I couldn’t move them anyway they were so sore from his grip. He took off all my clothes leaving me in just panties. He took off all of his including his boxers and oh my god he looked different. For starters he was bigger than last time and more toned. I thought of Tony and began crying. “Shhh baby it’s okay, I’m going to make it better.”

“I don’t want this Vic, I don’t.”

And with that he took my panties off and slammed into me. He covered my mouth with a pillow so I couldn’t scream. It hurt so so much. The pain only got worse and worse and when I thought it was over, he flipped me over and slammed into me once more going harder with each thrust. It was horrible. I almost blacked out but someone barged into the room. “What the fuck Vic! Who is-” the person took Vic off me and took the pillow off my head. I started coughing and crying. I was having another panic attack. He took his shirt off and handed it to me. I put it on and the person picked me up. My eyes were blurry with tears so I didn’t know who it was. It wasn’t until we got in the bathroom and he wiped my eyes that I realized it was Mike. “I’m sorry Eliza, I’m so so sorry I don’t know why he did that. I know you didn’t want it. I’m going to call Tony and-“

“It’s-it’s fine. Just please take me home.” He nodded and got me some basketball shorts and socks. I wasn’t going back in that room and unless Vic wanted to die, Mike wasn’t going back in either. He took my purse from the table and held it. He picked me up and carried me to the car. “I’m sorry he did that. I didn’t think he would ever-I’ll make him pay I swear. No one deserves that.” I curled up into a ball in the passenger seat. “Don’t tell Tony-please-not yet.” He held my hand the whole drive back trying to soothe me, but all I did was keep on crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad for making Vic do this but idk...