A Million Miles Away

Chapter 8

Cristiano makes his way down the familiar street, unsure if he should go out with the girl. Sergio might not appreciate the fact that Erica is going out with him today, but Erica insisted on hanging out today. She had to buy a dress for some company party and as much as she wants to bring Sergio along, he would judge her clothing far too much and she would just end up annoyed with the man. He pulls up in front of Sergio's house, deciding to call Erica instead since he didn't want to have to answer to Sergio.

Before he could even get his phone out to call her, he hears a knock against his window. Sure enough, Sergio Ramos is standing by his car, headphones still in his ears.

"What are you doing here?" Sergio says rather loudly.

Cristiano motions for him to take off his earphones. Sergio rolls his eyes and takes them off.

"What are you doing here?" Sergio repeats.

"Good morning to you too," Cristiano chuckles. "Erica wanted to go shopping."

"Erica?" Sergio questions. "Why didn't she just ask me?"

Sergio didn't take it personally. He knows how irritated Erica would get when it came to his fashion opinions. It's not his fault that she's tall and most dresses go above her knees. It's the designers fault for making such dresses.

"I think we both know why she didn't ask you to come along." Cristiano smirks. "Should I go in to get her or do you got it?"

"Get your ass out of the car and get her," Sergio returns the smirk on Cristiano's face, entering the code to open the gate for him. Cristiano goes up the driveway, stopping behind Sergio's Range Rover. Sergio runs in after him after he closed the gate.

Cristiano exits his car, pushing the door close behind him. He waits for Sergio to come up to him, so he can open the front door for him.

"I thought you had plans with Amelia today?" Sergio questions.

"She canceled," Cristiano replies.

"Should I ask why or will you be in a sour mood if I do?"

"Vince's back in town, he's taking her out today."

"You think he did this on purpose?" Sergio opens the front door, letting Cristiano walk in before him.

"Trying my best to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did." Cristiano looks around for Erica, but no luck.

"Daddy!" A little girl exclaims excitedly, running past Cristiano.

"Hey baby," the smile on Sergio's face is priceless. He has never seen Sergio smile this big, it only comes out around two people Erica and Melody. That's not to say that
Sergio is depressed or anything like that, he just has this different smile around his girls. He picks up Melody, walking over to Cristiano. "Say hi to Cristiano."

Melody turns to Cristiano, her light brown hair tied in a ponytail, showing her face. The facial structure, nose, and eyebrows are all Erica's, but the big brown eyes and that smile are all Sergio's. "Hello Uncle Cris." She has trouble saying Cristiano, so Cris is the best they can get out of her.

"Hello Melody," Cristiano kisses her cheek, briefly tickling her tummy, eliciting a giggle and squeal out of her. "How's the little princess today?"

"Hungry," she pouts, looking over at her father.

Sergio laughs at her antics, kissing her cheek once more. "Let's go eat," he takes her to the kitchen, Cristiano following after them. "What is she shopping for?" Sergio questions Cristiano as he places Melody on one of the chairs by the island table.

"A dress for a company party," Cristiano sits beside Melody, looking over the little girl, making sure she didn't try to make her way down from the chair.

"A dress?" Sergio turns around from his position by the kitchen cabinets. "What kind of dress?"

Cristiano looks over at Sergio and gives him a look. "Well, I would love to share details with you, but we haven't exactly shopped yet."

"Right," Sergio turns around again, grabbing some pancake batter to make some pancakes with Melody. "Remember, nothing above the knee."

"Sergio, the reason she brought me along is so that your so called rules won't apply." Cristiano points out. "Besides, she has amazing legs, let her show it off."

"Cristiano, that's not the point, there are far too many perverts in her company, and I rather not have them enjoy the view." Sergio begins to prepare the pancakes, taking out some chocolate chips to put inside the pancakes and some shapers for the pancakes to be shaped into the outline of Mickey Mouse's head. "Just think of it this way, would you want Amelia to wear that dress?"

"I don't try to control Amelia's clothing. I've learned from that. It's a fight not worth having. Maybe at times I give her shit about it, but if she wants to wear it, as long as I'm with her, it's fine." Cristiano replies. "But if she's going alone, then it would make sense to cover up a bit more. Compromise is the key."

"Compromise?" Sergio takes out a pan to begin cooking. He places it on the stove, before getting some plates for Erica, Melody, Cristiano, and himself. "You should just have breakfast here."

"That's fine with me, where is Erica?" Cristiano looks around.

"Getting ready," Sergio grabs Melody's sippy cup, pouring juice inside. He places it in front of her, kissing the top of her head. "Do you want some bacon baby?"

"Yes!" Melody grabs her orange juice, sitting on the island table, watching her dad and Cristiano.

"So compromise?" Sergio questions as he pours a bit of the batter in the pan. He quickly grabs the bacon from the fridge, taking out another pan to cook it in.

"Oh right," Cristiano chuckles. "It's simple, you just offer another dress to her, if she doesn't like it you give her options until you reach a compromise. If she insists on the dress she's holding, then you just comply. Happiness is better than grouchiness."

"The fact I'm asking you advice worries me."

"That shouldn't worry you, I'm quite wise my friend," Cristiano smirks.

"And egotistical," Sergio teases, sprinkling the chocolate chips in the pancake. "But that's not the point we're trying to make."

"Look, Sergio, you need to talk to her. This is just dragging far too long for both of you." Cristiano looks over his shoulder and speaks lowly, not wanting Erica to hear his words. "You two love one another, the way you two look at one another is sickening, but like I've said, you two need to work it out. If not for Melody, but you owe it to yourselves to give the other closure."

"Cristiano, she isn't ready."

"It's been three years, I'm not saying you should rush her, but you can't stay in this same spot, waiting for her to be ready. She may never be ready."

"It's fine how it is now, don't try to fix something that's not broken."

"Not broken? Sergio, if you keep ignoring it, the gap is going to grow wider. How long are you willing to wait?"

"For as long as she needs." Sergio places a pancake on a plate, using the cookie cutter, placing the plate in front of Melody who is now sitting down on the chair again.
"There you go, baby."

"Thank you, Daddy!" She exclaims, taking the pancake and proceeding to munch on it.

"Let me ask you, how long are you willing to wait for Amelia?"

Cristiano purses his lips. "It's a different situation."

"No, no it's not." Sergio rolls his eyes. "Cristiano, I can't always help her." Sergio understands that he can't always carry Erica, as much as he wants to defend her, there are just certain situations that she's going to need to face on her own. Sadly, this is one of them. He wants to help her, but this is Erica's issue. It's the harsh reality of the situation. What is he supposed to do? Scold her for thinking he's going to end up like her father? He understands why she feels this way, doesn't mean he agrees, but he understands and that's enough. "I want to help her, but this is something she needs to do on her own."

"Sergio, you can't expect her to take all the weight, meet her half-way, talk to her about it." Cristiano urges.

"I've tried, she doesn't exactly like this conversational topic." Sergio replies.

"I don't know man," Cristiano shakes his head. "It upsets me you two are not together."

"In the right time," Sergio smiles, placing a pancake on the plate. "You want a Mickey Mouse shaped one as well?"

Cristiano laughs. "Sure, why not," Sergio places the plate in front of Cristiano. He places a couple pieces of bacon on Sergio’s plate, before making another pancake for Erica. “You love her.”

“Of course I do, but when you love someone Cristiano, you’re going to have to make some sacrifices.”

“So you’re sacrificing her?”

Sergio shoots Cristiano a warning look, before continuing to cook.

“I’m just looking out for you,”

“Thank you, it is greatly appreciated, but we’re fine.” Sergio looks up, as Erica walks in through the kitchen.

“I smelled cologne, but I was unsure if it was yours or Cristiano,” Erica remarks, kissing Melody on the top of her head.

“Haha,” Sergio rolls his eyes. “You want a Mickey Mouse shaped pancake as well babe?”

“I’m hurt you even have to ask,” Erica sits beside Melody, watching as Melody ripped the pancake into pieces and proceeds to eat it. “Couldn’t give her utensils?”

“She likes eating them like that,” Sergio replies.

“Yes, but she knows how to cut it, Rammy.” Erica gets up, getting utensils for herself and Melody.

“If you’re done ignoring me, can I get some utensils as well?” Cristiano speaks up making Erica laugh.

“Oh, I’m sorry Chrissy,” Erica grabs him a fork and knife as well. “Here you go,” handing him the utensils. “Good morning, why are you here so early? I thought we weren’t meeting till eleven?”

“Have you looked at the clock?” Cristiano questions.

Erica looks at her watch and it’s a quarter past eleven. She laughs and shrugs. “Sorry, I had to take care of Melody.”

“Not a problem, got to spend some time with Sergio,” Cristiano winks at Sergio who shakes his head chuckling at his friend’s antics.

“Aw, you two are so adorable,” Erica laughs. “So where we headed today Cristiano?”

“Speaking of which, I thought it was family day today? Why are you going out with Cristiano?” Sergio interjects before Cristiano could even reply.

“I have a company party soon and Cristiano has an amazing sense of style that you possess as well, it’s just,” Erica purses her lip for a moment before speaking once more. “You’re far too opinionated.”

“I’m not opinionated, you just don’t like hearing my opinions.” Sergio points out.

“I love you, you know this, I just don’t want to argue with you in front of people for something as petty as this.” Erica explains. “It’s just a dress Sergio.”

“You work with perverts, I hope you realize this.”

“They are not perverts, they all have wives whom they love very much and are better looking than me.” Sergio hands her plate to her, which she gladly accepts. Placing the plate down, she cuts the pancakes into pieces, placing a bit of syrup on a corner of her plate. She then dips her piece of pancake on the syrup before eating the piece. “Besides, I’ll be sitting in an all women table, just appreciate that.”

“Wait, why aren’t you going?” Cristiano questions Sergio as he waits for his friend to finish up the rest of the pancakes so he can get another serving.

Erica looks at Sergio, nodding her head towards Cristiano for him to explain. Sergio sighs and places a pancake on his plate, before pouring more batter in the pan. “We have a game.”

Cristiano laughs. “Oh man, sucks for you.” Sergio glares at Cristiano making him laugh harder.

“Babe,” Sergio whines to Erica.

“Chrissy, be nice,” Erica warns, as she instructs Melody to cut her pancake.

“Mama,” she pouts, preferring to rip it apart than use her fork and knife.

“Baby, I know, but using a fork and knife won’t be so bad,” Erica uses her fork and knife to cut herself a piece of pancake. “See.”

“Daddy eats like this,” Melody counters, pointing at her father who’s currently ripping the pancakes exactly how Melody was doing it not too long ago. Erica looks over at Sergio who stops what he’s doing, giving her a sheepish smile before using his knife and fork. Erica just laughs and shakes her head, Sergio begins laughing with her as well.

Cristiano couldn’t help but be envious of this scene. This is supposed to be the scene he has with Amelia. They’re supposed to be married, raising their kids, having arguments about how their kid should eat their pancakes. But instead, here he is, hanging out with Amelia’s best friend and his teammate who should be Erica’s husband by now. He’s not sure what he prefers more, not talking to Amelia or talking to Amelia, because for him, it feels like nothing changed. Well, the feeling of irritation has increased tenfold since Vince still chooses to be an asshole.

“Eat like mommy then,” Erica says to her.

Melody watches Erica and shakes her head, continuing to eat like Sergio. Erica shakes her head before laughing at her daughter. “Such a daddy’s girl,” she comments making Sergio beam proudly.

“Yes she is,” Sergio finishes cooking and stands beside Erica to continue eating.

Cristiano places his plate in the sink, opening the fridge to get some water. He passes Sergio a water bottle and an orange juice for Erica. “So, when is baby number two coming?” He teases the pair.

Erica laughs, glaring at Cristiano. “I have a remark, but it’s a bit mean.”

“Hasn’t stopped you before,” Cristiano pushes.

“When you actually become better than Messi.”

Sergio laughs, while Cristiano’s mouth drops. Erica didn’t mean it, but the opportunity presented itself. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. You know you’re the best.” Erica tries to make peace with Cristiano.

“I’m going to let that comment go,” Cristiano says once he recovers from her comment. “It’s a lapse of judgment on your part.”

Erica laughs, shaking her head. She places her plate in the sink, giving Melody a kiss on the top of her head and Sergio a kiss on the cheek. “We’re off. What are you two going to do today?”

“I guess stay at home,” Sergio shrugs.

“Or you can visit Iker or something. Do something,” Erica suggests. “You can go shopping for Melody?”

“I’ll figure something out.” Sergio waves them off. “Now go before I try to come with you two.”

“Bye Sergio,” Cristiano pats his back. “Bye princess,” he kisses Melody on the top of her head as well. “Let’s go meanie,” Cristiano glares at Erica, walking in front of her to exit the house.

-------------------------------------------------------


Amelia walks out of school, glad to be done for the week. She looks at her phone and has already received a message from Vince stating he’ll be in front of the school waiting for her, he’s on his way. That message was sent ten minutes ago, so she’s sure he should be here by now. Walking down the familiar walkaway, she looks for her brother since he should be in sight, but no sign of him. She unlocks her phone and proceeds to call him, but she goes straight to voicemail.

“Weird,” Amelia murmurs as she walks down the steps to get to the sidewalk. Looking both ways, her brother’s car is nowhere in sight. She decides to call Jay, but she gets no answer. Daniel is the next person she calls, but yet again, no answer. “Today, really guys, you all picked the same day to not answer your phones.”

She calls Cristiano, but like the three previous men, no answers. For a brief moment, she worries, not because no one’s there to pick her up, it’s more of where is everyone? They’re usually answering her phone calls, if one doesn’t answer, the other would at least. But no answers whatsoever.

“I could call Iker or Sergio.” She purses her lips, deciding to call Iker.

“Hello,” she hears Iker’s familiar voice.

“Thank god,” she breathes a sigh of relief. “Iker, what are you up to?”

“Currently lazing around in my house,” he chuckles. “You?”

“I just got out of school and Vince isn’t here,” she looks around one last time to make sure that she didn’t just hallucinate. “I was wondering if you can pick me up? I would use public transportation, but my siblings have spoiled me rotten.”

Iker laughs. “I’m on my way.” With that he hangs up. Amelia tries to call Vince again, but still no answer.

She sits on the steps, placing her bag in between her legs. Unlocking her phone once more, she texts Vince, hoping he would answer.

This is so stupid. Amelia rolls her eyes. If she drove to school, this wouldn’t be an issue. But now, she’s a bit worried. Vince always answers his phone. She tries calling Jay again, but to no avail. However, she receives a text message a few minutes later from Jay, telling her he’s currently in a meeting and would be calling her later.

“Amelia?” a voice interrupts her reply to her brother.

She looks up and her eyes lands on a man. He’s easily six feet tall. His green eyes look familiar, but then again, she sees the color often from the television. He had short hair, much like Sergio’s, except it’s styled different and his hair is black.

“Um, hello,” Amelia gives him a cautious look, but he seems to know her.

“How are you?” He pulls her up for a hug, which causes her whole body to tense up, making him pull away. “You don’t remember me?” There it is again, the hurt in people’s eyes that she sees whenever she doesn’t remember them. It’s not on purpose. She wants to remember them.

“I’m so sorry, I don’t know if you’ve heard, well obviously you haven’t,” she picks up her bag, slightly stepping away from him. “I lost my memory two years ago.”

Realization hits his face and he gives her that familiar pitiful smile that everyone gives her when she tells them.

“I apologize, I thought you remembered much more by now.” he says to her. “I’m Alexander, a friend of yours.”

Amelia looks at him, tries her hardest to remember him, but nothing is coming up. She doesn’t exactly feel comfortable with him, but he doesn’t feel like a stranger to her. She nods her head and offers him a smile.

“It’s nice to meet you, Alexander.” She smacks her forehead. “Well, re-meeting you,” they both laugh.

“It definitely is,” his smile is definitely something to remember. “Isn’t Vince supposed to pick you up?”

“Yes,” she gives him a weary look. “How do you know that?”

“I work with Vince, he tells me that he picks you up from school.” He replies.

“Do you know where he is then?”

“He left before me, I’m surprised he’s not here.” He looks around. “Do you want me to give you a lift to your place?”

“No, thank you, but I already called my cousin.”

Iker’s car pulls up right on time. He exits the car and sees someone with Amelia. Making his way over to the two, he immediately recognizes who’s with her.

“Alexander,” Iker calls out.

“Iker,” Alex greets him. “It’s been too long.”

“Amelia, let’s go,” Iker holds out his hand for Amelia to take.

Amelia looks at Alexander and gives him a small smile, bowing head. “Bye,” she walks away, taking Iker’s hand as he leads her to his car. Alexander follows them, giving a small amount of distance.

Once Amelia’s in the car, Iker turns to Alexander. “I’m guessing you’re the reason as to why Vince isn’t here.”

“No, I didn’t know he was going to ditch her.” Alex replies.

“You expect me to believe that?” Iker raises an eyebrow. “You’re not supposed to see her.”

“I’ve stayed away for two years, if Cristiano can meet up with her, clearly so can I.” Alex argues. “Besides, Vince wants me to talk to Amelia.”

“Maybe you can start with how you sabotage her relationship with Cristiano.” Iker walks away, making his way over to the driver side of the car. “I hope you didn’t kill Vince.”

“He’s safe,” Alex replies. “Just held up.”

Iker shakes his head, sliding in the car. Amelia turns to him. “Who is he?”

“Just some guy,” Iker drives off.

Alexander watches as Iker’s car drives away, his eyes still train on Amelia. He’s not a bad guy. Sabotaging their relationship is what everyone wants to say he did. Cristiano’s the one who drifted off, he’s the one who decided to kiss that woman in the club. Alexander had no part in it. Besides taking the picture for Amelia to see, he is an innocent bystander. Should he be crucified for being a friend to Amelia?

Jay is not a big fan of Alexander. He knows what Alexander is capable of doing. An illegal street racer is not exactly someone you trust in Jay’s book. Vince is a different story, that’s his brother, he trusts him by default. But Alexander, there’s just something about him that Jay didn’t like.

Vince pulls up in front of the school, his eyes rolling when he sees Alexander. “Really asshole? You had a cop stop me so you can speak to my sister?”

“Well, you left me with no choice Vincent,” Alex turns to him, smirking. “I hope you didn’t receive a ticket.”

“Miraculously enough, I didn’t,” Vince looks around. “Where’s Amelia?”

“Iker picked her up.” Alex replies.

“What are you doing? We had a deal.”

“We do,” Alex nods his head. “But time’s up.”

“What?” Vince questions confuse by his statement.

“I told you, I’d stay away as long as I see fit.” He looks at his watch. “Time’s up. I’m not trying to take advantage of your sister, but this is my opportunity. Cristiano is gone.”

“Not exactly, Cristiano is talking to my sister again.”

“You don’t understand,” Alexander walks closer to him. “Cristiano is no longer with her. He’s gone. What they had, it’s no longer there. It’s my turn to sweep her off her feet. It’s my time to be with her.”

“You’re insane Alexander, we both know she still loves Cristiano.” Vince never had a problem with Alex. He was a student in the same university as Amelia where they met. He was a racer as well, to help pay his way through college. Seeing the dedication in him, Vince took him in. But that was a mistake in Cristiano’s eyes. Amelia and Alexander became much closer, a little too close for Cristiano’s liking, but Amelia was very adamant that there’s nothing there.

At least there was supposed to be nothing.

Alex chuckles. “How can you love someone you hardly remember?” He walks away from Vince, leaving the older man to shake his head. Alexander is not a psychopath, that’s something Vince could guarantee, but he’s in love with Amelia. Though the two never did anything, the time Amelia spent with him and became close to him obviously made the young man fall for her.

“This is not good.”

Vince gets in his car and pulls away. It’s time to make peace with Cristiano.

-------------------------------------------------------


Cristiano sits down across from Erica, thankful they can finally have some lunch. They’ve been shopping for four hours and for a brief moment, Cristiano thought it wouldn’t end. But thankfully it did. Erica found the dress she wanted to wear and now she’s taking him out for lunch. She greatly appreciates his feedback and wants to thank him by making his stomach happy.

“Thanks for coming again Chrissy,” Erica tells him once they finish ordering their food.

“It’s not a problem,” Cristiano replies, taking a sip of water. “So, you want to talk about Sergio now?”

Erica did have another reason to ask Cristiano to come out. It’s not like she couldn’t confide in anyone else, but Cristiano might understand where she’s coming from. Well, not really, but she couldn’t exactly back out to talking to Cristiano now. Iker should have been her choice, actually Fernando. She should have just called Fernando.

“It’s nothing serious, I just,” Erica looks around, can never be too sure about who’s listening in to your conversation. “I need you to hook Sergio up.”

Cristiano pauses for a moment to let her words sink in. He’s not sure if he heard her correctly. It would be insane for her to say such words. Even though they’re no longer together, the way everything is settled, it’s like they are together. Well, they might as well be.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that?” Cristiano says.

Erica purses her lips, slightly biting her bottom lip. “I want you to hook Sergio up with a girl, set him up on a date.”

“Have you lost your mind?” Cristiano’s appalled she would even ask him to do such a thing. Besides that, Sergio wouldn’t exactly jump aboard. He’s very committed to their family, even though it seems like Erica doesn’t think he should be.

“No,” Erica rolls her eyes. “I know it sounds bizarre, but Sergio and I are no longer together. Just because we have a daughter and we’re living in the same house doesn’t mean he can no longer date.”

“Ever stop and think that maybe he’s just waiting for you?”

“That’s pointless.”

It’s now Cristiano’s turn to roll his eyes. “Erica, that man, you tamed him. He’s madly in love with you, even though you broke up with him, he’s still devoted to you.” Cristiano tells her. “We get it. You’re going through issues after seeing your parent’s divorce. But you and Sergio are nothing like your parents, don’t ever compare your relationship to another couple. Just because you’re their kid that doesn’t mean you’ll suffer the same fate.”

“Cristiano, it’s not that, Sergio deserves to be happy.”

The food arrives, preventing Cristiano from replying. Once the waiter’s gone, Cristiano replies.

“And you don’t think he’s happy with you?”

“He shouldn’t have to wait.”

“Then come back to him. He doesn’t give a shit how long he waits, he’s waiting for you.” Cristiano’s frustration is slowly starting to show. To some extent, he’s trying to understand where Erica is coming from, but her failure to communicate, to talk about what’s going on is what’s causing the problem. “You need to talk to him. Erica, your trust issues isn’t going to disappear. You can’t tell me you don’t love Sergio.”

“Of course I love him, he’s the father of my child.”

“Don’t do that, don’t use Melody like that. She’s not the reason why you love him. You’ve been in love with him for thirteen years. You’re his Olalla,” Cristiano chuckles. “Your relationship resembles Fernando and Olalla’s except Sergio ran wild before finally settling down with you.”

Erica lets his words sink in. She’ll always love Sergio. Sergio’s her first love and the only person she’s really truly love. Sure, she’s been in other relationships, but things are different with Sergio. Every day, she finds a different reason to fall in love with him all over again. These past three years, she thought leaving him would be the best idea, to raise Melody together, but live separately. She hasn’t left, she couldn’t. Every time she would try, something makes her stay. At first she reasoned it was Melody, but it was more than that. She couldn’t leave Sergio. She didn’t know how to do so.

She’s not trying to run away from Sergio, she’s afraid of commitment, she’s afraid that one day, Sergio will wake up and will no longer love her. That one day, they’ll fall out of love and walk away from one another, something they haven’t been able to do now.

“It’s scary when you make sense.” Erica tells him.

“I’ve heard that before, surprisingly from your boyfriend.” Cristiano smiles.

“I need to think about things.”

“What is there to think about? You need to talk to him.”

“The problem isn’t Sergio, Chrissy, it’s me.” She sighs. “I need to talk to myself before even attempting another relationship with Sergio.”

“Alright, but please, talk to him.”

“I promise,”

“Good, now we can plan your wedding.”

Erica laughs, kicking Cristiano under the table.

“Ouch!” Cristiano yelps, glaring at her. “I’ll let that go.”

“You’re just too much of a sissy to do anything.” Erica teases.

Cristiano opens his mouth to reply, but is halted by his phone vibrating. He hasn’t checked his phone since this morning and it slips his mind to check it while they were shopping. Unlocking his phone, he sees a missed call from Amelia. Just as he’s about to call her, something catches his eye- a text message.

We need to talk. The sooner the better.


He’s in disbelief. How is this possible? Though it’s inevitable, he didn’t expect for him to reach out to him.

“Chrissy, you okay?” Erica questions.

“Huh?” Cristiano shakes his head, rereading the message to assure himself he’s not hallucinating. “I’m good.”

“You sure, is Amelia okay?” Erica wonders if he received a text message from Amelia, the way he’s looking at his phone, he seems to be distraught.

“No,” Cristiano chuckles. “It’s actually Vince.”

“What? Vincent? What did he say?”

“He says we need to talk.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the recommendations and the feedbacks, I just.. I love you all. I cannot thank you enough!