Status: DUAL-AUTHOR

The Koala, the Lion, the Llama and the Penguin

Elodie Merrell

Elodie: http://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/13/05/12/6806050-roxy.jpg
ELLO LOVES!
My name's Elodie Merrell. I'm from Yorkshire, which is in the not so lovely England.
I am 19 years old.
I'm a YouTuber and have managed to build up quite the fan base for myself. So has my best friend in the entire world, Skaie. Our YouTube channels are ElodiesMelodies and ChasingSkaies.
We make tons of videos together since we share a flat. We are practically in love with the likes of Dan and Phil. They are our inspirations through and through.
I am massively into music, especially the bands Busted, McFly, Pierce The Veil and Hot Chelle Rae. My channel is bursting with covers of songs from all of these bands.
My channel mostly consists of comedy videos, collaboration videos (mostly with Skaie and/or our best guy friends, Luke and Jason) and some serious videos that contain advice.
Skaie and I literally do everything together and always have.
Luke and Jason (LukeIsNotSexy and VeeOneEye) are our best guy friends, as I mentioned a minute ago, but I'm slightly closer with Jason (our little yeti) than I am with Luke and Skaie is closer with Luke than she is with Jason. My favourite colour is purple. Because... Well... It's damn sexy... Like Dory the fish.