Status: DUAL-AUTHOR

The Koala, the Lion, the Llama and the Penguin

Chapter Two

Elodie's POV
"Told ya so." I say, smirking at Skaie. She looks at a loss for words.
"But... but... I... Fine." She huffs and crosses her arms, clearly slightly pissed off. You see, our two best guy friends are stood snogging in the corner. Not that we have a problem with it; we totally ship it. We have a bet. Well, had a bet. It's over now. She bet me ten quid that 'Luson' wouldn't publicly make out like that and basically come out as gay/bi or whatever for another few years. I bet her that it would definitely happen this month. Skaie owes me a tenner.

I throw a wolf whistle at the lads, just joking around. Jason flips me off, making all of us laugh. They pull apart a few seconds later, blushing like idiots. "Aww!!!" Skaie and I fan girl right there on the spot. I giggle a bit and jump on Jason. "FINALLY!" I yell in his face. The lads both roll there eyes at me as Skaie jumps on Luke. We all laugh for a while before returning to the hotel.

*

"Are you sure we can trust you not to be covered in love bites in the morning?" Skaie says, giving Luke a hug.
"Nope." Jason says, grabbing Luke and disappearing into their room. Skaie and I both laugh before going into our room to get ready for bed. I slip on my pink and white checked pajama bottoms with a long sleeved white top. I put on a hoodie that I nicked from Jason months ago over the top. After getting dressed, I turn on my phone and sit on my bed.

To: Elodie
From: Unknown Number
Hi Elodie!
Skaie texted me your number a few minutes ago.
how are you?
Dan x

I mentally fan girl, keeping my face blank as I walk over to Skaie's bed. "Dan texted me..." Skaie grins up at me.
"Yup. I know."
"STALKER!" Skaie laughs as I give her a mock horrified face.
"I gave Dan your number. He texted me to ask for it so he could text you." Oh.
"Oh. Well you just ruin all the fun, don't you." Skaie laughs at me and rolls her eyes. We both hear a bump coming from next door and we start giggling hysterically. Luke and Jason... Luson!

Ew...

To: Dan
From: Elodie
Hey, Dan
I'm good.
You?

I set my phone on the side and tie my hair into a messy pony tail, not actually bothering what it looks like, just wanting it out of my face.

To: Elodie
From: Dan
I'm alright, thanks, El.
May I call you El? I'm going to anyway.

El? No one has ever called me El before. Ever. I like it. Well, from friends, I guess. I wouldn't want random people calling me it. That would just be weird to me, to be honest.

To: Dan
From: Elodie
Uhm sure... call me El if you want to...
hey, I'm gonna go to sleep now
You gonna be at the meet up tomorrow?

To: Elodie
From: Dan
Course I will
Phil and I will try and find you
night sweets x

Sweets? Uh, okay then. I don't reply to the text. I turn my phone off and put it on the side, climbing under the covers. I can't wait until tomorrow.

*

"ELODIE ELODIE ELODIE ELODIE ELODIE ELODIE ELODIE!!!" Three screeching voices scream. I groan, turning over in my bed and sitting up. "What what what what what what what?!" I half heartedly yelled back.
"There's a meet up today, remember?"
"Oh yeah... Dan promised to find us." Skaie's face lights up and the lads just roll their eyes.

We shove the boys out of our room so that we can all get ready for the meet up. I put on a denim dress that falls to about mid thigh with a long, thick cream cardigan. I absolutely adore this cardi; best decision ever to buy this thing. I braid some of my hair across the back and left the rest of it to fall in it's natural brown waves. Before we leave, I get Skaie to hook my bass clef heart necklace around my neck for m, since I can never get the clasp to fit together properly at the back.

I slip on my white flats and a grey beanie before meeting the lads in the lobby with Skaie. "Ready to go, girls?" Luke says to us, standing close to Jason (surprise, surprise). We nod and head outside to get a taxi.

*

"Caspar Richard George freaking Lee, you promised me that you would text. But did you? No. When was the last time you spoke to me? A month ago." Skaie rants at Caspar, making him put on a mock terrified look.
"I... Oh Skaie I'm sorry... I love you?" He added on at the end, trying to make up for the broken promise. We all laugh and roll our eyes when Skaie storms off. "Was it something I said?" Caspar asked, looking like a broken five year old.
"Yes." Luke said with a blank face. Caspar frowns.
"Oh well."
"Yeah, she'll get over i- OUCH!" Someone is on my back. A heavy someone. Why is there a heavy someone on my back?!
"Boo..." Said heavy someone whispers in my ear like a creepy ghost thing. His arms are around my neck so I take his hand and bite it, causing the heavy someone to fall off of my back. "DUDE! WHY!"
"I thought you were a scary rapist/murderer person coming to get me. Sorry, Dan." I can see that Skaie is mentally fangirling over our new friend. "My back hurts." He says, standing up and rubbing his head and back.
"Yeah? Well so does mine! What does Phil feed you?!"
"Ask the pizza guy." This makes us all laugh.
"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! THEY HAVE ICE CREAM!!!!" Phil runs up to us screaming. Normal...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not very long and it's pretty much crap. I'm tired and in pain so maybe when I get over it my writing will get better. Hope you liked it. Reccomend/subscribe if you did <3
Georgie xx