Status: Active- At the moment I have many chapters already planned.

The Secretary's Story

Lap Dance Date

Daniel tried to stay awake, he really did. However sometimes when you are just so tired and then you do something that tires you out even more, its difficult to resist.

"Lou talk to me, keep me awake." She was currently lying with her head on his arm, her own arm lying across his chest. She used her arm to prop her head up when he spoke.

"You can go to sleep. I don't mind." He opened his eyes briefly and looked at her.

"No it's rude to do that. To just have sex then fall asleep right away. I'll stay awake." He rubbed his eyes turning on his side to face her.

"Please go to sleep." She gently pushed him back down again and using the hand that was on his chest put her hands on his eyelids, "Close your eyes and sleep." He didn't take much more persuasion, he was softly snoring minutes later.

Louise moved his arm from behind her, and lay down. She wasn't entirely sure what to do now. Eventually she decided to get up, she quietly went around her room picking up the pieces of her clothing, whilst she was at it she decided to put his stuff in a way it wouldn't be covered in creases. She grabbed her stuff and went across to her bathroom to get dressed.

When he woke up two hours later Louise was in the kitchen making herself some popcorn. He came out of her bedroom in just his boxers, she fought the urge to make him go back to the bedroom.

"You left?" He walked up behind her putting his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Well I couldn't sit and watch you sleeping for two hours." He chuckled into her ear

"Why not? Aren't you fascinated by me?"

"Not for that long. You should go home now." He lifted his chin and spun her around.

"Why?"

"Well if you are staying here tonight you are going to need some clothes." He gave her a devious grin.

"Are you sure I'll need them?" She looked up at him and pushed him away as the microwave beeped.

"I'm pretty sure at some point you will need some clothes." She opened the bag and poured it into the bowl she had waiting, he instantly stole some and she gave him a small glare.

"What? I need sustenance to refill my energy, you drained what little energy I had." He walked back into the bedroom, when he came back out a few minutes later he was mostly dressed, he hadn't done his shirt buttons up but apart from that he was dressed. Louise who was sitting on the couch watching him, bit her bottom lip, he might not have been the good looking brother but in her eyes he was the sexy one. As he began to do up his shirt he looked over at her, she was staring at him with a handful of popcorn just beside her mouth. He winked at her which brought her back to reality.

"You going now?" She stood up and went towards him as he left a few buttons open.

"Yeah I figure if I go now, it won't be too long till I get back. Will I bring in some food?"

"Yeah, you better go. If you stay I will drag you back into the bedroom and you will never get home."

"That sounds like a good weekend. Oh I should probably mention, I won't be here next weekend." Louise turned and walked towards the door, pouting slightly.

"It's probably for the best, I need to spend time with Kirsten, she is getting jealous. So what are you doing then?"

"Jealous? Of me? Wait till I tell Chris. We are going to our cousins stag party, up north."

"Oh that's fine. I will just spend it with Kirsten then."

"She has a key right?"

"I think so."

"When do I get mine? Or is it too soon?" He grinned. Louise stared at him for a moment weighing up the pros and cons in her head. She wanted to give him a key, yet part of her was still cautious. However he had got further than most other men she had dated in such a short space of time. She went into her kitchen, opened up a drawer and produced a key.

"Part of me is screaming no, but what the hell, you can have a key." He kissed her and left, a moment later her door unlocked and he came back in.

"Just wanted to check it was a real key." She laughed as he finally left, she missed him almost instantly.

~~

It was lunchtime Wednesday before Kirsten brought up the brothers going away for the weekend. Contrary to her beliefs Louise had spent Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights with Daniel at her house, turns out she would allow certain people to stay at hers on a weekday.

Louise was currently having lunch in her office with Kirsten.

"So are you seeing Daniel this weekend?"

"No, you know what they are doing this week?" Both woman looked at each other cautiously, unsure if the other knew what they did.

"Yes, they are going on a stag weekend right?" Louise sighed with relief and smiled,

"Yeah, I didn't know if you knew. You want to come round mine on Saturday night?"

"Do you think they will go to a strip club or a pole dancing club? Do you think they will have strippers?" Kirsten looked apprehensive, she did not want her boyfriend going to watch have naked girls.

"I imagine so, you worried about it?" Louise couldn't believe anyone would be worried about something like that.

"Yes, I have told Chris he is not to go to a strip club under any circumstances." Louise scoffed.

"You have banned him essentially? Do you really think he will stick to it?" Kirsten pouted slightly

"If he wants to be with me, he better."

~~~
That evening as Daniel was driving back to hers, Louise decided to bring it up.

"Listen I need to talk to you." Daniel let out a slightly nervous chuckle.

"That sounds ominous."

"It's not, you know this weekend, the stag weekend? Well I just want to let you know if there are strippers or pole dancers don't be worried about my reaction. Not that you need my permission, but I am giving you permission for lap dancers and so on. Obviously I draw the line at prostitutes but apart from that, I don't mind if you want to go watch naked woman dance."

"What has brought this on?"

"Kirsten has forbidden Chris from going, I don't understand why woman get so worried about men going to places like that. It doesn't mean anything, right?"

"Yeah its just a guy thing to do, we are stupid, we get more excited about a stranger flashing us than we do about regular sex with a beautiful woman."

"Well just so you know, I don't care if you do it."

"Good to know, I shall make sure I will tell Chris, that'll keep him happy."

~~

When Saturday night actually came Kirsten was pretty anxious at Louise's, so much so that she left Louise's early so she could go call Chris. At around 10pm, just as Louise was deciding to get an early night her phone rang. Louise answered and could hear thumping music in the background.

"LOUISE, can you hear me? It's Daniel!" He sounded drunk.

"Yeah I can hear you. Why are you calling me?"

"You know you.... I'm calling her.... is Kirsten there?"

"No she went home, she is worried about what Chris is doing."

"Don't tell her, but he currently is getting two women to dance for him."

"So why are you calling me?" Louise walked with her phone to bed, switching everything off on the way and locking the door.

"Oh yeah, so you know you said I can get whatever." Louise hesitated before answering

"Yes, I remember."

"Yeah well, you ruined it. Can you please tell me not to get one, so I can enjoy one?"

"You want me to tell you, not to get a lap dance, so you can get a lap dance?"

"Yes could you?"

"Daniel?" Louise sounded stern

"Yes Louise."

"You can not have a lap dance, or see strippers or go to any club with half naked girls."

"Will you be angry if I do?" He chuckled slightly "She says I can't have one."

"I will be so furious. You will definitely regret getting one."

"Here talk to my dancer." Louise waited till she was passed over.

"Hello?" Came a sickly sweet voice on the phone.

"I presume I've to tell you not to give my boyfriend," Louise paused, "my Daniel, a lap dance."

"Ok then, I will pass you back." She was passed back to him.

"Lou, lou, lou? Do you forbid me?"

"Yes, can I go now?"

"Yes, bye!" With that he hung up and Louise settled down into her bed. She was tired despite only shopping today.

About 15 minutes later, just as Louise was about to go to sleep her phone rang again. This time it was much quieter.

"Louise, you there?"

"Obviously as I answered the phone."

"I didn't get a lap dance, I'm currently outside it." Daniel sounded more sober.

"Why not?" He sighed,

"Not sure, don't see the appeal anymore. You have ruined other woman for me." Louise couldn't help smile.

"Is it bad that I feel happy hearing that?"

"No, have I ruined other men for you?"

"No, we have 8 male strippers here right now." They both laughed slightly.

"That's ok, eight is an acceptable number, nine is too many. So what have you done today?" Louise sat up in her bed.

"Why are you calling now?"

"I'm bored and I miss you." Louise's heart melted

"Awwww, you are so getting some when you get back." He chuckled

"So, what have you done today?"

"Oh I just went shopping. Bought some clothes and stuff."

"Anything I'd like?"

"Might be. Now I am currently lying in my bed."

"What you wearing?" He said in a singsong voice, she giggled

"I'm not telling you. So I take it I don't get to see you till Monday night then?"

"Yeah we come back Sunday afternoon, I should have given you a key to mine, then you could have nipped over to mine, picked up some clothes for me and I could just come directly to yours on Sunday afternoon."

"What do you think I am?"

"Just a warning, I am bringing clothes to keep at yours."

"Do I get a say?"

"Yes, I'm not moving in, just making up for time we haven't been together this week." Louise yawned and nodded to herself.

"Right, you can't move in, its far too soon."

"Are you wanting to go to your bed?"

"Can I? I'm knackered. Not that I don't want to talk to you and not that I don't miss you."

"Yeah, go to sleep Lou. Night."

"Night Dan." With that she hung up, it seemed unnatural to be this close to someone this soon, but when it happens its beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
So another chapter same day. I feel like I should spread these out and do one once a week, but as I have many chapters already planed I hate to just have them floating around. I can't believe I've already written 10 chapters in under two weeks.

Thanks for reading, I can't tell you how happy I get with every subscriber and comment.