Status: Active- At the moment I have many chapters already planned.

The Secretary's Story

The Sunday Lunch Date

Louise woke yet again in Daniels' bed. She sighed as Daniel kissed the back of her neck.

"You have to get up now Louise." He smiled against her skin, his stubble tickled her slightly.

"Mmm, I'm up." She mumbled burying her head back into the pillows, he began kissing her again, she let out a laugh before turning to face him. "See I'm up!" She closed her eyes again and settled back into bed. "I'm just waking up!"

She couldn't see it but he smiled, she did feel him pulling her closer and leaning his head against hers. "You have to open your eyes though." She cuddled into him sighing,

"Its not fair. How do you not have morning breath?" She opened her eyes, he looked bemused.

"That is your main concern right now?" He smiled, Louise's butterflies suddenly woke up and coursed through her body, starting at her stomach and working down. She shut her eyes again.

"I'm a pretty carefree person in the morning," She smiled, letting herself slowly drift back to sleep.

"Louise you have to wake up. If you don't wake up I will have to make you." Louise opened one eye and grinned, her mind went wild with the possible options, each a little dirtier than the last.

"How exactly are you planning on doing that?" He pulled her closer still and brushed her hair away from her face.

"I don't know yet, I would just have to try everything till something worked." She opened both her eyes and yawned, before stretching her body and letting out a yawn.

"Fine I'm up." She moved away from him and sat up, "What time is it anyway?" He pulled her back down on top of him.

"Nine-ish." She groaned and glared a little at him.

"We have hours to kill! I could sleep some more!" She turned and rested her chin on his chest. "We will be finished if you are going to deny me sleep on the weekend!"

"I only have you a few hours, I might not see you this week. Excuse me for trying to make the most of them." He gave her a schoolboy smile.

"Stop trying to be cute. I can't believe you don't have a bath in the en-suite." Louise quickly changed the subject.

"I don't have baths, they are girly and you essentially lie in your own dirty water." Louise smiled and sat up facing him.

"You are so wrong Dan, so wrong. They are incredible. You have to set the mood though." Daniel sat up too, pulling her by the legs until she was straddling him,

"So how do you set the mood of a bath?" Louise wrapped her legs around his waist the rested her hands round the back of his neck.

"Would you stop pulling me into sexual positions!" Their closeness was creating somersaulting butterflies, "Anyways, in order to set the mood of a bath, firstly I have to scrub the tub clean. Then you have to pick what you are putting in it, bubbles or a bath bomb. That is a crucial choice, you have to smell all of the available options then pick the one that calls out to you, it just appeals to you. Mine changes depending on my mood. So whilst the bath is running I have to pick a book. Finally its all about getting comfy and I like to keep a tap running so I can go from hot bath to cold. That is how you have a good bath."

"A cold bath?" His hands moved slowly down from her back.

"You would be surprised how good it feels. Anyways seeing as I am up, I'm off for a shower." She gave him a quick kiss before climbing off him.

"Do you need any help?" He climbed out of the bed stretching.

"I've showered for 20 odd years by myself, I think I can manage."

~~

It was about an hour later when Louise had finished her shower, had gotten dressed and was now standing in front of the bathroom mirror, drying her hair that the thoughts started.

Specifically it was when Daniel caught her attention. To be really specific it was when he walked past her in nothing but a pair of jeans and she saw his reflection in the mirror. That is when she started imagining him naked. Sure they had been in pretty close contact, yes she had shared a bed with him and by vocally stating she was not going to have sex with him, well it had kept it from her mind.

For the first time since she met him, she wanted him and it wasn't because of alcohol. She found herself watching him in the mirror, holding the hairdryer in the same place, her brush half way through her hair. He turned round and looked at her,

"Is everything all right?" She realised what she was doing and continued to dry her hair, debating whether or not to simply scream at him "We have to have sex right now!" Instead she went with.

"I feel nervous about this." That was a mistake, he walked over to her and slid his arms around her waist, this only made her desire for him heighten. He kissed her gently on the back of the neck.

"How can you be nervous? You have met them before, I think my Mum likes you." She needed to get him away from her soon or they were never going to make it out of the door. She unclasped his hands and nodded.

"You're right, and I really need to get a move on." She motioned with her hairdryer and he moved away. She wasn't exactly sure how much longer she could declare that they wouldn't do it and still believe it. Louise finished her hair and put on a quick sweep of make up, she then began to collect all her stuff together packing it away. When they were finally ready to go she had her bags sitting at the door.

"Why is your stuff here?" He asked picking up his keys

"I'm sticking it in your car and then you can drop me off afters. Then I can chill before work tomorrow." She grabbed her bags and headed out of the door.

"I don't love this plan to be honest." He followed her, locking the door behind him,

"Just remember how glad you will be to see me again though." She pushed the button for the lift, "Besides I can't stay at yours, it feels too masculine."

He pinned her into a corner in the lift, a hand on either side of her so there was no escape. Louise had just managed to calm herself down from earlier, he was making it difficult to remain rational. He leaned in close to her, his face inching closer to hers.

"Well I am going to need lots of kisses to get me through today in that case. You can try and make up for the hours that you won't be here." She smiled leaning up to meet his lips before pulling away as he moved in even closer.

"PDA's are so tacky!" She giggled as his lips found hers again, "What would your neighbours say?" He smiled against her lips as the lift stopped at another floor and another couple of people entered.

"I don't care." He whispered kissing her again.

"Morning Daniel." One of the men who entered the lift said, Louise looked slightly to her left to see the man laughing slightly. Daniel turned around so Louise could just see around him.

"Morning John, this is Louise she's my," He paused unsure how to finish

"Mistress." Louise interrupted laughing slightly.

"She's not, she's my,"

"Cousin." Louise giggled louder hiding behind him as he turned round to give her a slight glare.

"She isn't that either!" He turned back around to face John, Louise peeked around him again.

"I'm Louise, my title hasn't quite been worked out yet." She smiled despite being pinned in the corner. John looked bemused.

"How's business?"

"Uh it's good. Busy, but you can't complain about that." Louise decided to distract him, she gently lifted the hem of his shirt and slid her hand inside, slowly edging up his back. Daniel quickly grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her hand out and held her wrist behind his back. Louise grinned to herself before placing a kiss on his back, all of this witnessed by the others in the lift.

"So where are you off to today?"

"We're going to my parents for dinner, where Louise will behave exceptionally. Isn't that right?"

"Totally. Just got to get all the bad behaviour out now." Louise moved her hand up higher till it got to the point where he was forced to let her go. Luckily the lift reached the ground floor and the others left. Louise picked up her bags and slid out from behind him, walking past him towards the stairs for the parking. Daniel quickly caught up with her and opened the door.

"I thought you didn't care who saw?" She asked passing him with a smile.

"I don't, I just didn't expect you to try stripping me in front of everyone." He opened the car and she dumped her things inside. "I can't believe you won't let me carry anything."

"I can handle my own bags. It makes me feel awkward when someone carries them." Daniel closed in on her again.

"Funny that, I feel awkward getting felt up in front of my neighbours." She smiled putting her arms around his neck.

"Yeah well nobody can see us now." She looked devious as she looked up at him, "However we have to get to your parents." She slipped away again and went round to her side of the car.

"You are cruel!" He paused for a minute as she got in, before following her a minute later.

~~

"Is this the house you grew up in?" Daniel nodded, Louise was impressed. An hour outside London the house was a good size but it was beautiful, it was the perfect family home. It screamed middle class suburbia. Louise felt nervous again, she needed have been.

His parents were waiting for them to get out of the car, Louise was embraced in a warm hug by each of them in turn before being ushered into the house.

"Nice of you to leave your eldest son!" Daniel said from the doorway, Louise looked back at him smiling as he followed them into the house.

"Your house is incredible, it's so pretty." Louise gushed as they sat around the dining table.

"It's only recently got back to normal, now the boys have moved out. It was a mess when they were living here, not to mention the sulky teens brought the whole atmosphere down." Ronnie had the same grin as his son, which he was currently showing.

"Dad can we not?" Daniel was embarrassed, he couldn't look at Louise, she in turn was grinning at his awkwardness.

"So where they a nightmare?" Louise grinned wider as Daniel briefly turned to her before rolling his eyes and looking away.

"I'm off to help Mum." He said getting up to leave.

"They were so annoying! I mean I love my sons, but we could not get any peace. If they didn't have friends round they had girls. Sorry love you won't want to hear about this," He paused

"No! I am a tough girl, I can handle it."

"Well it was chaos, every week it was like one of those shows, the ones where the brother has slept with the others ex. The amount of fights we had to separate. It's a good thing we gave them their own mini apartments in the house, they were either great friends or giving each other the silent treatment."

"Mini apartments?"

"Yes we converted the loft and split it, it worked fantastically. We got a little bit more quiet in the house and they got a bit more independent. Come on I'll show you. You have to imagine the rooms dirtier with the scent of teenage boys." Louise laughed as they got up from the table just as Daniel stuck his head out the kitchen.

"I shall try my best. I'm off to see your childhood." She winked at him, following his dad out of the room. Daniel sighed heading back into the kitchen,

"Mum, would you tell him?" His Mum smiled. They could hear his Dad explaining how they used to stay in one part of the house before showing her the attic rooms.

"Well neither one of you bring many girls home, you have to indulge him."

"Is it any wonder we don't? As long as the baby pictures are stored away, you have hid them right?"

"Aww would you look at them!" Louise could be heard squealing upstairs.

"Mum, I'm going to kill Dad, just so you know." Daniel said as they heard Louise coming back downstairs a few minutes later.

"I can't believe you made them wear matching outfits, that is so cute!" Daniel came back out of the kitchen as they sat back down at the table.

"Can we not do memory lane right away?" Louise slipped her hand under the table and grabbed his, giving it a squeeze.

"You are lucky Dan, I didn't have time to look out the videos."

"Oooh I'm coming back for videos!" Louise teased looking at Daniel as the food was brought out. Louise had the look any woman gets on her face around babies, that gooey eyed mushiness. "You two were so cute, matching outfits! Genius! Its both really cute for everyone else, but pretty embarrassing when you look back on it." He smiled slightly embarrassed.

"We'll see. Mum this looks amazing."

"Until you taste it." His Dad muttered and Louise gasped.

"Ha ha ha! You are terribly funny, perhaps you shouldn't eat it then."

"I'm only kidding love." He said helping himself to food.

~~

After the main course was over Louise sat back and sighed. "That tasted just as good as it looked."

"Oh we still have dessert to come." Barbara was gathering up the plates.

"I love desserts, but I don't think I can eat anything else." Daniel grinned putting his arm over the back of her chair.

"Yeah mum I don't think Louise likes chocolate cake, or lemon meringue pie." Louise looked up.

"On second thoughts, it would only be polite to eat something!" She smiled "Where is the bathroom?"

"I'll show her, I'll give her a quick tour of the house whilst I'm at it." Daniel quickly stood and motioned for her to follow. She followed him, he showed her the bathroom before going up to his old bedroom. When Louise came out she followed him up to his room. He was lying on his bed, his hands covering his eyes. The way she was feeling it was a miracle she didn't pounce on him.

"Is adult Daniel having flashbacks?" She teased as he sat up. It was weird knowing he used to live here, incredibly weird. Yet at the same time, sort of hot. Being immersed in his life, she was liking him more everyday.

"I need more kisses." He opened his arms slightly and she sat on his lap.

"I agree." She said before placing soft gentle kisses on his mouth, never lingering for more than a few moments before moving away.

"You are such a tease!" He whined slightly. She sat back, using him to keep her from falling off his lap.

"Well let's be honest. It's probably not the first time you have been rejected in this room." She laughed as he pinched her sides.

"You reckon? I don't remember much rejection in here, I think you might be the first." He countered kissing her again.

"I have a business idea for you. You and Chris should wear matching suits at work, would be so cute." She moved to get up but found his hands in the way.

"Yeah, yeah. You don't have any siblings do you?"

"Nope, just spoilt little me."

"That should be interesting when I eventually go to your parents home, I imagine its like a shrine of baby Louise." He teased her kissing her very softly on the neck, Louise couldn't help letting out the softest of moans.

"I do have a serious problem though."

"What's that?" He mumbled against her skin,

"I can't decide what I'm having for dessert!"

"Daniel stop harassing that poor girl and bring her downstairs." His mum called up.

Louise stood up grinning, pulling him by the hand behind her. "Yes Daniel, stop harassing poor old me." She admitted to herself it was going to be strange not being with him tomorrow, she admitted she would really miss him, she was glad she could call him at lunchtime tomorrow. When they eventually made it back downstairs the table had two beautiful looking desserts. They sat down as Daniel declared.

"Mum, I'm going to be really greedy and have a piece of each." Before turning to Louise and winking at her.

"I'm going to be really rude and have each too, just to compare." Louise smiled as both were put on her plate. She turned to look at Daniel briefly, today had cemented it, next time they stayed over they were having sex. On top of that she thought perhaps she loved him, just a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know this is long for me, but I just got inspired and I couldn't stop. Still need some surname suggestions and any feedback is welcome.