The Start

Chapter 3

Tony had been sleeping all through the rest of this day and woke up at around 8:00 PM. He grabbed his phone which still was off and on the bedside table where Tony had thrown it when he first arrived. He turned it on and stared at the screen for a while, waiting for a sign from Jaime. He knew this whole story was going to be complicated because of Vic, but he truly felt like it was worth the wait or even the pain. He bit his bottom lip and decided to text Jaime. He really wanted to see him but he didn’t want the other man to think that he was obsessed with him, despite the fact that he sort of was. He just put his phone down next to him and closed his eyes. What was going to happen now? Would Jaime even break up with Vic? That was the thing which actually scared him the most. Everything was perfect when they were together this morning, but the fact that Jaime left right when someone called him – Tony didn’t know if it was Vic or not because he hadn’t seen the caller’s name on the screen, but who else could have make Jaime leave him like this ? – made Tony think that he probably would never have Jaime all for himself. He shrugged his thoughts away and focused on the feeling and butterflies he got when he was into Jaime’s arms. He closed his eyes and smiled, licking his lips absentmindedly. He was thinking of all the things they could’ve done if Vic, or whoever it was, hadn’t called. Their kisses probably would’ve gotten a bit hotter and they probably would’ve ended up lying in this bed where Tony was laying right now. Tony started biting on his bottom lip. He was totally imaging Jaime laying naked next to him, mouthing seductive words into his ear as they would be about to have the hottest sex ever. He felt his breath getting shaky as a bulge was forming underneath his boxers. That was what the thought of him being with Jaime was doing to him, and he didn’t want to do anything against it. The feeling he felt towards him were getting sort of painful at times so why would he refuse himself some good time? He slid his hand under his boxers and started stroking himself up and down, whimpering. He was still picturing Jaime naked with him, but this time, Jaime was thrusting his hips against him and taking control over Tony as started pumping him hard. Tony kept moaning Jaime’s name as if he was doing all of this to him, wishing it could be true.
“You’re having fun without me, that’s not fair,” said a voice coming from the bedroom’s door.
Tony jumped as he recognized Jaime’s voice. How did he get inside his room without knocking? He was pretty sure he had locked it before falling asleep.
“Y-you… You s-said you’d c-call,” stuttered Tony, flushing red.
Jaime chuckled and shrugged before sitting on the edge of the bed. He ran a finger along Tony’s lips before leaning him to kiss him gently. Tony wasn’t sure how to react to this. He really wanted Jaime but he didn’t want him to use him. He didn’t want to have sex with someone who wasn’t in a serious relationship with him. That was just how Tony was. But on the other hand, he hadn’t had sex with someone else in a long time and he had been dreaming of doing this with Jaime ever since they met. He kissed the other man back and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him on top of him. Jaime smirked against Tony’s lips and kissed him hungrily, grinding his growing bulge against Tony’s throbbing one. Tony felt so close but he wanted it to last, no matter how having sex with Jaime right now seemed wrong. He was just craving it. He couldn’t believe he was so needy. He helped Jaime taking his shirt off before burying his face into his neck, kissing and biting it while Jaime was still grinding against him. Tony moaned against Jaime’s skin. It all felt too good and he had no idea how he was able to hold it back. Jaime pulled away for a few minutes in order to get rid off his jeans and boxers. Meanwhile, Tony was catching his breath and throwing his boxers onto the floor, looking at the man who was rolling a condom up his length. Jaime looked back at him, grinning. Tony knew what that meant. Jaime lied down and waited for Tony to ride him. The tattooed one hesitated for a few minutes, still debating whether letting Jaime get what he wanted from him was a good idea or not. He eventually gave up and lined up with Jaime who slowly started thrusting into him. Tony greeted his teeth. He hadn’t be prepared Jaime’s condom hadn’t been lubed beforehand which made it sort of painful. But the pain was mixed with pleasure, which made it all easier for Tony. He moaned softly, feeling everything building up inside his stomach. He was so close now and he knew he wouldn’t last long now. Jaime wrapped his arms around Tony’s hips, trying to reach for his hard-on. He wanted him to be helpless because of what he was doing to him. He finally took his throbbing erection into his hand and began to rub it up and down slowly. Tony groaned, trying to warn the man he loved that he was really close and that he couldn’t do anything anymore to hold it back. Jaime smirked and pushed deep into him, hitting that one spot that drove him crazy. Tony ended up climaxing, releasing himself all over his stomach. Jaime bit into his tattooed neck as he was spilling inside Tony, moaning his name gently before sliding himself out of him and taking the condom off. He then opened his arms for Tony who rested his head against his muscular chest. And he was lying there, as if he had just lived a dream, dozing off in Jaime’s arms. He had never felt so complete in his life. All the bad thoughts about Jaime not wanting to leave Vic for him had now gone away and Tony was just happy. He was happy he had let Jaime do that to him. He was happy things were happening this way because he probably would’ve never told Jaime about what he felt if he hadn’t gotten in that relationship with Vic at first. He opened his eyes for a few seconds and noticed that his lover had fallen asleep. And it didn’t take long for him to do the same.
The first thing Tony did when he woke up was searching for the comfort of Jaime’s arms, but the other man had disappeared. He sighed and frowned. Everything was so perfect last night so why did he leave like this? He didn’t even leave him a note. He had gone just like that. Tony felt tears building in his eyes. He had come back to reality and it hurt him more than when he heard the news of Vic and Jaime getting together. Once again, he just wanted to escape his life. Jaime couldn’t just come here to have sex with him and leave just like that. This wasn’t fair. Tony didn’t want to be used, no matter how much he loved Jaime. What he wanted was love and he truly thought that he’d get Jaime’s by letting him having sex with him last night. But he was wrong, just like all the time. He decided that it was time for him to leave everything again. And this time, he wouldn’t let Jaime find him. He got dressed quickly and walked down the stairs, giving the keys back to the girl who was at reception desk and paying for the two nights he had spent there. He then got into his car and did the same thing he did two days ago. He drove for miles without really knowing where he was going, except this time he was leaving California to make sure that Jaime wouldn’t follow him and make him fall back into his arms. He was so helpless when it was about that man and that was the thing he hated the most about himself.